Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre-Sale]🔥🔥 Roburst Network - The next-gen cashless payment 🔥🔥-AIRDROP - page 5. (Read 1532 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 17
Airdrop is now live. Join Roburst Network Telegram channel https://t.me/roburst_network, Facebook https://www.facebook.com/RoburstNetwork and Twitter https://twitter.com/RoburstNetwork now to get your chance.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
We are airdropping in Telegram Main Discussion Group
https://t.me/roburst_network
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
I just do hope that roburst coins will be more valuable than other cryptocurrency coins. That the developers in this project well be successful in implementing their platform as they have said, that with this roburst network, it can process 100,000 transactions per seconds faster than visa and
MasterCard through iDPOS consensus algorithm. Kuddos to all behind this project.

yes , I really hope that this project will be successful too ,whoever made this project has really incredible minds , I also hope this currency will not just be a hope, you know what i mean , because Im somehow disliking bitcoin because of delayes payment , maybe it can be an answer to my problem
Activity: 111
“Everyone Is A Bank”
I just want to ask , because your creating kinda new bitcoin , I mean you guys have the same idea except that you will create your own block chain , how much will it cause to transfer funds, because the issue in bitcoin is their fees are so high that a new investor can not afford to buy new one , thanks
copper member
Roburst Network Representative
Hello guys, we gonna do the airdrop soon on our Telegram channel, Facebook page and Twitter. Make sure you all follow/subscribe those channel to get our bonus ROC.

Regards.
wow thats great,one the best way to promote the project is having airdrop and promoting in social media,so how many percent of the token will be allocate to the airdrop?

We do have an allocation of 5% of the coins for such those events. The airdrop, however, will based on the number of member/follower. For example, a group of 1,000 members will have 300 giftcodes for an airdrop event.
Activity: 111
“Everyone Is A Bank”
Although I can say that I am really a newbie in this world of crypto, I can say that this new crypto which is the roc is really something that I am looking forward , why? because for a simple reason that it is really a great opportunity knowing the fact that they will going to build a blockchain for them , made ma think that this crypto is really something, I am hoping for the best guys
Activity: 106
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
Am I the only one who thinks that it maybe a rival of bitcoins and etherium? I mean their concept is really great, one of my main problem on bitcoin is their transaction , it is really slow plus it is too expensive nowadays , I cant even send money cause their transaction fee is too high , I am really hoping for the best to the staffs and team of roc.I will continue to support this program no matter what, a big goodluck for you guys!
Activity: 235
Merit: 2
Hello guys, we gonna do the airdrop soon on our Telegram channel, Facebook page and Twitter. Make sure you all follow/subscribe those channel to get our bonus ROC.

Regards.
wow thats great,one the best way to promote the project is having airdrop and promoting in social media,so how many percent of the token will be allocate to the airdrop?
Exciting! ..I hope we can have it soon. Through social media we can promote the ROC project using the telegram, twitter and Facebook  to envade investors to invest on the project. Good luck roburst team!
Activity: 316

Regards.
copper member

Regards.
copper member
Activity: 266
FILIPINO TRANSLATOR
As i was reading your whitepaper i found out that this cryto currency is also using Delegated Proof of Stake Consensus Algorithm which some of the previous crypto uses. But having a different DPOS which is  intelligent Delegated Proof of Stake i'm very intrigue to see what makes it different to the old DPOS.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Roburst Network for me is likened to a one-stop shop. So many services to offer! What I like the most is the trading bot which is beneficial for those who are busy and a newbie like me at trading!
Activity: 235
Merit: 2
I just do hope that roburst coins will be more valuable than other cryptocurrency coins. That the developers in this project well be successful in implementing their platform as they have said, that with this roburst network, it can process 100,000 transactions per seconds faster than visa and
MasterCard through iDPOS consensus algorithm. Kuddos to all behind this project.
copper member
FILIPINO TRANSLATOR
Here is one thing i would love to compare now to your project. There's alot of coins and tokens out there claiming to have the fastest TPS and lately the fastest i can see is credits that has 100k TPS on alpha version and claiming that they will improve it to 1 million TPS on Mainnet on June. Are you guys planning to improve yours or it will only be 100K TPS. Still it's a good factor to know you can handle such huge amount of transactions per second.
Activity: 105
While reading the whitepaper It comes out to compare it to some other cryptocurrency ideas, but as I go on reading I found it interesting for some reasons and somehow it's kinda different. Roburst Network is much secured and reliable. I hope you make your own blockchain protocol. Good luck to the team and developer!
copper member
FILIPINO TRANSLATOR
I see it has a trading system manual and auto. With the help of this trading bot it is very easy for us newbie traders to trade on you platform. What a great project it is.

I agree with you, mate. Traders will surely be investing here and with a help of a bot for newbies or beginners in trading this will be a big help and it will be easy for them to take profit out of it.

I would like to see how they will develop such project that can compete to other crypto currency that has the same idea such as covesting and others. It might be a challenging one for them though.
Activity: 168
interesting with Roburst Network. see that Roburst Network use your own wallet, are you going to build a new blockchain?

Great very interesting project ..
Good luck team
copper member
We have updated the announcement thread in Ukrainian and French. You may want to check it out.
copper member
I am a developer and I want to integrate Roburst Coin into my system, where can I find the documentation? and What is the difference between Roburst Network consensus algorithm and the original DPOS algorithm?

We will release the documentation soon after we launch the testnet. The testnet will be available in the next few days. The main difference between our consensus algorithm and original is that we have improved the delegate round, immune against various attacks to the network.

Who has written up the token issuance contracts and actual token issuance software?

We are not a ERC20 platform.
Alot of crypto currency which has the same idea and uses like iota or eos can be a huge competition in the market Hopefully roburst can exel among them or on top of them if possible.
yeah, hopefully roburst project is different from others which are only based on ethereum or just only ERC20 token compatible. I'm expecting that roburst can be accessible to all different coins wallet and have its own mobile application to compete other wallet in the market. I'm looking forward for it and hoping for the its success.

Let's put it to a higher level hope that the team and developers create also their own blockchain. That would be really great. I saw how crypto currencies that has their own blockchain just soar high in this very volatile market.

Thank you sir.
Activity: 55
Who has written up the token issuance contracts and actual token issuance software?
Pages:
Jump to: