Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre-Sale]🔥🔥 Roburst Network - The next-gen cashless payment 🔥🔥-AIRDROP - page 4. (Read 1532 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 505
It is great to know that Roburst Network will issue the first smart cryptocurrency card that can help its users to withdraw cash with a small fee at
any Roburst Automatic Teller Machine.  Are you going to set up Roburst Automatic Teller Machine all over the world or on selected countries only?

The project is telling about cashless payment, trying to implement cashless society so that we are not able to put money in our pockets so that we could easily pay it directly using our mobile phones. If they will put up an ATM anywhere then they are not implementing it. I think developer will not really implement in regards of withdrawing or converting your roc directly to physical money thus it is stated that it will be on exchanges later on that we could sell our roc and convert it in bitcoin then convert it in our own currency.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
It is great to know that Roburst Network will issue the first smart cryptocurrency card that can help its users to withdraw cash with a small fee at
any Roburst Automatic Teller Machine.  Are you going to set up Roburst Automatic Teller Machine all over the world or on selected countries only?
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
FILIPINO TRANSLATOR
Our testnet has been live. You can give it a try at: https://wallet.roburst.co

Great work. I'm also looking forward for you mobile app for easy carriage and access when using your services. I would love to test it especially when buying goods online. As of the moment is there any prospect date when will it be release or are you guys planning to release a beta of this app first?.
copper member
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Roburst Network Representative
I just want to ask , because your creating kinda new bitcoin , I mean you guys have the same idea except that you will create your own block chain , how much will it cause to transfer funds, because the issue in bitcoin is their fees are so high that a new investor can not afford to buy new one , thanks

Our fee will be reduced when the network launches. As a way of promoting the network, any transaction occurs inside the Roburst Network will have the transaction fee of zero (from Roburst Community Program fund). 
copper member
Our testnet has been live. You can give it a try at: https://wallet.roburst.co
copper member
I think there is no difference from bitcoin. What are the objectives of the developers why they come up with this project? Do they have the business that is willing to adapt ROC as their mode of payment? Does the ROC has an advantage over Bitcoin?

I believe you haven't read any information from our project sir. We clearly indicate that we are far more superior than Bitcoin, the transaction speed (have you ever tried transferring your Bitcoin, I guess not right?), security,... We also promote a new trading platform. If you can't understand English, there maybe a localized version of brief introduction of our project, located at https://roburst.network.

It would be better if you read our information before commenting here sir.

Regards.
copper member
FILIPINO TRANSLATOR
I like the vision of ROBURST "to expand the network to other fields such as medical, education, e-commerce" especially we when talking about medical field which everytime we need to take double time in so many cases especially emergency cases. Doing a fast transaction might save lives using the services offered by this project.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
I think there is no difference from bitcoin. What are the objectives of the developers why they come up with this project? Do they have the business that is willing to adapt ROC as their mode of payment? Does the ROC has an advantage over Bitcoin?
Activity: 798
Merit: 505
I just do hope that roburst coins will be more valuable than other cryptocurrency coins. That the developers in this project well be successful in implementing their platform as they have said, that with this roburst network, it can process 100,000 transactions per seconds faster than visa and
MasterCard through iDPOS consensus algorithm. Kuddos to all behind this project.

yes , I really hope that this project will be successful too ,whoever made this project has really incredible minds , I also hope this currency will not just be a hope, you know what i mean , because Im somehow disliking bitcoin because of delayes payment , maybe it can be an answer to my problem

Agree takestime to confirm your bitcoin.  But thia concept is not new because  ive saw a lot of this kind of concept in creating a coin  though some of the ico didnt succes because  there are no new innovation of it,  it is too plain thats why it didn't click to the  public. Though this coin is worth trying. Looking forward for this coin and for the updates. Hopefully  that the transactions will be fast over the  time.
copper member
Filipinos ANN thread has been updated, you may take a quick look.
copper member
Hi,

We are doing the airdrop in our Telegram channel, Twitter and Facebook page, grab your code now!.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
I will support this project because it has high potential to success in the campaign. I hope the developers will stiil be active in informing investors via social media and will answer every suggestions and comment regarding the project.
copper member
FILIPINO TRANSLATOR
Although I can say that I am really a newbie in this world of crypto, I can say that this new crypto which is the roc is really something that I am looking forward , why? because for a simple reason that it is really a great opportunity knowing the fact that they will going to build a blockchain for them , made ma think that this crypto is really something, I am hoping for the best guys

I agree i hope it can be there on the line up of eos, ioata, neo, eth and the great bitcoin. There's a strong contender right now which is credits claiming they can do 1 million transactions per second. Let see what roburst can bring to compete on these cryto currencies in the market.
Activity: 210
Looks promising project,im looking forward Roburst Network..goodluck to the whole team
Activity: 316
Hello guys, we gonna do the airdrop soon on our Telegram channel, Facebook page and Twitter. Make sure you all follow/subscribe those channel to get our bonus ROC.

Regards.
wow thats great,one the best way to promote the project is having airdrop and promoting in social media,so how many percent of the token will be allocate to the airdrop?

We do have an allocation of 5% of the coins for such those events. The airdrop, however, will based on the number of member/follower. For example, a group of 1,000 members will have 300 giftcodes for an airdrop event.
What is the technical limitation of Roburst Coin supply in the market and How fast is Roburst Network?

Activity: 106
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
Here is one thing i would love to compare now to your project. There's alot of coins and tokens out there claiming to have the fastest TPS and lately the fastest i can see is credits that has 100k TPS on alpha version and claiming that they will improve it to 1 million TPS on Mainnet on June. Are you guys planning to improve yours or it will only be 100K TPS. Still it's a good factor to know you can handle such huge amount of transactions per second.

I think they will going to improve their system in future but for now 100 transaction per second is really great advantage to other cryptos such as bitcoin who's blockchain always have a problem . lets just support their team cause they really have a good system.

Yes indeed it is really not important as of now weather they will improve or not , what inportant is what we are seeing right now one hundred transaction per second is really amazing , I can see a bright future in this coin.
Activity: 111
“Everyone Is A Bank”
Here is one thing i would love to compare now to your project. There's alot of coins and tokens out there claiming to have the fastest TPS and lately the fastest i can see is credits that has 100k TPS on alpha version and claiming that they will improve it to 1 million TPS on Mainnet on June. Are you guys planning to improve yours or it will only be 100K TPS. Still it's a good factor to know you can handle such huge amount of transactions per second.

I think they will going to improve their system in future but for now 100 transaction per second is really great advantage to other cryptos such as bitcoin who's blockchain always have a problem . lets just support their team cause they really have a good system.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Airdrop is now live. Join Roburst Network Telegram channel https://t.me/roburst_network, Facebook https://www.facebook.com/RoburstNetwork and Twitter https://twitter.com/RoburstNetwork now to get your chance.
Thanks for the info! I gotta run and get some. Wink I hope more supporters out there will be able to get also an airdrop. Kudos to the Dev. Team! I will keep an eye to this project and participate in the ICO.
Activity: 106
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
Thank you for this project, it seems very promising and great project, its my pleasure to be part of it, im looking forward for the mobile app of this project, lets us work as one to achieve our goals, keep up the good work, your success is our success too.

It is really promising , I agree with you, the mere fact that they will create their own blockchain , it really amazes me, It could be the greatest rival of bitcoin and I think it is really worth it to invest your money in this token , goodluck to the stuffs and team of this crypto ,
Activity: 182
Merit: 8
NTOK: Tokenize Your Talents
Is Roburst Coin erc20?

Hey bro. Seems this coin will be building its own blockchain. Might be the developers, founders and the team itself are tired of hearing erc20 tokens. They want to make their own unique version of coin.
Pages:
Jump to: