Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][PRE-SALE] Skychain - medical artificial neural networks infrastructure! - page 3. (Read 34229 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Devs are doing a great job, what a commitment and progress has been made so far! I really have the feeling this is going to be something and even wished i jumped aboard a little sooner!
You still have a chance as a price is still very attractive Grin
Yes, but it wont be for a long time Grin price will go up very soon. Take it from me
Sounds optimistc. Im accomulating since appearing on exchanges. Try to reduce the average price. With good news we can easily observe x2-3 spike up
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Devs are doing a great job, what a commitment and progress has been made so far! I really have the feeling this is going to be something and even wished i jumped aboard a little sooner!
Yes, but it wont be for a long time Grin price will go up very soon. Take it from me
Activity: 34
I wonder…Will your decentralized angel investment network involve crypto expert to choose businesss for investment?
Activity: 37
This seems to be intresting project , is there any bounty or Airdrop programme ?
Thats not ICO. Project has successfully complete the ICO and token is traded on IDEX and livecoin platforms
Seems volume on IDEX is growing. Thats nice
Thats good, right but still IDEX is low volume exchange. We need more liquidity
This seems to be intresting project , is there any bounty or Airdrop programme ?
Thats not ICO. Project has successfully complete the ICO and token is traded on IDEX and livecoin platforms
Seems volume on IDEX is growing. Thats nice
Activity: 11
A very good project with very detail descriptions and definitions, I do think the plan will come to real life so that helping people closer to blockchain techonology
Activity: 225
Merit: 1
Activity: 27
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I have checked all the work team has done recently. Very like how everything is going with the project. It has all the opportunities to rock the market!
Absolutely agree with you. I dont understand why it is still in a stealth mode
Thats just temporary. Mark my words - time of SkyChain is coming!
I have checked all the work team has done recently. Very like how everything is going with the project. It has all the opportunities to rock the market!
Absolutely agree with you. I dont understand why it is still in a stealth mode
Activity: 308
Token is already traded on 2 exchanges but still it is not listed on CMC. Why?
Team already submited a request to be listed there. Moreover promotion on coinmarketcap will start soon as well. Join the tg group to follow all the updates
Promotion on CMC is very urgent thing! SkyChain is currently in stealth mode and it has to be definitely fixed!
As far as I know team is preparing the press realese on cmc. Soon will be published
Activity: 252
Team already submited a request to be listed there. Moreover promotion on coinmarketcap will start soon as well. Join the tg group to follow all the updates
Promotion on CMC is very urgent thing! SkyChain is currently in stealth mode and it has to be definitely fixed!
Merit: 11
Im curious how big is the market u are trageting?? In terms of usd capacity
Billions of dollars. But thats not a point. Im curious how big part of that market it will occupy?
Hard to say exactly. Even if the smallest part is occupied. It will be already millions of dollars market cap
Im curious how big is the market u are trageting?? In terms of usd capacity
Billions of dollars. But thats not a point. Im curious how big part of that market it will occupy?
Pages:
Jump to: