Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][PRE-SALE] Skychain - medical artificial neural networks infrastructure! - page 4. (Read 34229 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Im curious how big is the market u are trageting?? In terms of usd capacity
Merit: 10
You will visit conference in Singapore on 14th of September for sure?? Or it is just a plan?
Thats already finalized. Team will attend that event for sure and present the alpha version there
Any more conferences/events/roadshows planned? Except this one in Singapore?
Not yet as far as i know.
To be honest i think there is no need in a lot of events, most of them are useless. There is a need in proper sorting out
True. Team is dedicated now to the product realese. Only once product is ready it would have a sense to promote it on conferences
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
You will visit conference in Singapore on 14th of September for sure?? Or it is just a plan?
Thats already finalized. Team will attend that event for sure and present the alpha version there
Not yet as far as i know.
To be honest i think there is no need in a lot of events, most of them are useless. There is a need in proper sorting out
Merit: 1
Merit: 1
Activity: 12
Hello  The team doing their best for the project, maybe the main reason Is that they are just busy in preparing and thinking for an updates in order the business will develop more. Let us just wait for the right time because I'm sure they just do what's best for the idea.
Will you have a cloud for the date? Or where all the data will be stored?
SkyChain will rely in AWS and their own servers. So yes, cloud + own servers. Mixed solution
Merit: 22
Will you have a cloud for the date? Or where all the data will be stored?
Hey  A plan worthy of being analyzed and studied, after all, is not every day we found a idea recommended by big names in this forum, so some investment should be carried out and as mentioned above there is a tendency to replace the BTC here in the forum. In conclusion, leaving the optimism aside, we should look seriously at the idea proposal, understand the meaning and only then sit back and wait to go to the moon.
Moon will happen very soon to SKCH! Once bull trend start and team present the alpha in Singapore - uptrend movement will start
Alpha is good but we need the final version of the product ASAP. Only then the mass adoption may start
Hey  A plan worthy of being analyzed and studied, after all, is not every day we found a idea recommended by big names in this forum, so some investment should be carried out and as mentioned above there is a tendency to replace the BTC here in the forum. In conclusion, leaving the optimism aside, we should look seriously at the idea proposal, understand the meaning and only then sit back and wait to go to the moon.
Moon will happen very soon to SKCH! Once bull trend start and team present the alpha in Singapore - uptrend movement will start
Activity: 10
Hey  A plan worthy of being analyzed and studied, after all, is not every day we found a idea recommended by big names in this forum, so some investment should be carried out and as mentioned above there is a tendency to replace the BTC here in the forum. In conclusion, leaving the optimism aside, we should look seriously at the idea proposal, understand the meaning and only then sit back and wait to go to the moon.
How profitable renting my mining equipment will be here??
Thats impossible to say as platform is not ready at all. Moreover it will mostly depend on the consumers' demand
How profitable renting my mining equipment will be here??
I read you are going to Singapore in Sept. Who exacy from the team will go there?
CEO and CTO if im not mistaken. They will present the alpha version there
When beta version of the platform will be realesed? And when switching to mainnet?
Im not sure that migration to the own blockchain is needed here. The same neural networks traning is available within erc20 tokens, no? I mean its implementation
If you mean make it via PoCo protocol then it won't work here. Only independent blockchain is suitable here
What specifications this blockchain will have? In what lang will be written etc?
I wish I knew but no details yet. Well, there is a description in WP but to be honest I dont understand it Cheesy
Activity: 252
I read you are going to Singapore in Sept. Who exacy from the team will go there?
When beta version of the platform will be realesed? And when switching to mainnet?
Im not sure that migration to the own blockchain is needed here. The same neural networks traning is available within erc20 tokens, no? I mean its implementation
If you mean make it via PoCo protocol then it won't work here. Only independent blockchain is suitable here
What specifications this blockchain will have? In what lang will be written etc?
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Hope team will clarify that on the event in Singapore. Alpha looks good. If the final version works wleven better then i will be satisfied
Activity: 252
I read you are going to Singapore in Sept. Who exactly from the team will go there?
Everything is going in accordance with the roadmap. Take a look there.
Pages:
Jump to: