Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][PRE-SALE] Skychain - medical artificial neural networks infrastructure! - page 65. (Read 34253 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Hello. Will you platform have a system of protection of neural networks from theft of copying?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Whitepaper seems serious enough, but lack of skills of presentation (this ANN is almost non existent) and possibly bad marketing could jeopardize the fundraising. No bounty campaigns either?

We have referral program. You get 5% of tokens your friend buy.
Activity: 77
Whitepaper seems serious enough, but lack of skills of presentation (this ANN is almost non existent) and possibly bad marketing could jeopardize the fundraising. No bounty campaigns either?
Dear Skychain Community!

We announce a contest. Who will attract the biggest amount of tokens bought via referral program will get special bonus! He or she will get not 5, but 10% Skychain tokens purchased via referral link. So please invite your friends via link which you can get in your Skychain account: https://my.skychain.global/Manage/Cabinet#earn

The final will be at December 25, 00:00 CET. Good luck, guys!
What number of miners are you planning to attaract in order to ensure resources available for working with ANN?

The more ANN developers join Skychain the more miners we will need to train the ANNs. It will be profitable to mine Skychain Global Coins. And it is meaningful as well because you will use your processing power for the good of humankind.
Activity: 209
What number of miners are you planning to attaract in order to ensure resources available for working with ANN?
There's no bounty campaign for Skychain?

We have referral program. You get 5% of tokens your friend buy.
Activity: 196
There's no bounty campaign for Skychain?
Activity: 322
What happens to tokens which are not sold during the ICO? If there will be any of them, of course.
Well, it’s just standard: unsold tokens will be just burnt.
Activity: 378
VOTES
What happens to tokens which are not sold during the ICO? If there will be any of them, of course.
Cointelegraph published Skychain's article!

Skychain to Conquer High-Tech Medicine Cornerstone - Big Data

https://cointelegraph.com/news/skychain-to-conquer-high-tech-medicine-cornerstone-big-data
Good afternoon, my friends! Did SKychain put on sale all the tokens issued?
Greetings. No, it didn’t. There are 36 million of tokens issued and only 30 million are allocated sale

We just started presale with 50% discount on Skychain tokens. Only 2 million tokens available for preICO for only $0.5 each.
28 million tokens more will be available at main sale in February. Price will be $1 per Skychain token.
Greetings. No, it didn’t. There are 36 million of tokens issued and only 30 million are allocated sale
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
any bouties or airdrop?

We have 5% referral bonus when you refer a friend who buy Skychain tokens. Get you referral link at https://my.skychain.global/Manage/Cabinet#earn
I believe that this area has no problems. Skychain just pretends that there’re big problems and it tries to solve them. By the way, I haven’t find anything about it in the project description. It’s just a useless project that can’t become anything really worth.
What are you talking about? One of the main problems of modern medical neural networks is their unavailability. Many doctors can’t access them. Skychain creates a store in which every doctor can find something that he really needs and carry it out at a minimal price.
Well, you could create an online store of neural networks on a simple site without collecting millions of dollars. Will these means be spent on solving any other problems, too, or not?
Yes, of course. Another wide-spread problem is that the experts engaged in creating neural networks have no data. Skychain will put programmers and providers of medical data together. It means that every ANN will be taught within the platform. All in all, you can get acquainted with a full lists if problems and  Skychain’s ways to solve them with the help of White paper, page 3.
Thank you for the info. I’ve read everything that you advised me to read and I’m have a good impression. I’m ready to swallow my words – it’s a very promising project. Did I correctly understand that all the doctors will be able to access neural networks, even those ones with simple computers?

Yes, doctor need just a simple office computer to access Skychain. All computations are processing at the servers' side.
copper member
Activity: 328
Merit: 1
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
I believe that this area has no problems. Skychain just pretends that there’re big problems and it tries to solve them. By the way, I haven’t find anything about it in the project description. It’s just a useless project that can’t become anything really worth.
What are you talking about? One of the main problems of modern medical neural networks is their unavailability. Many doctors can’t access them. Skychain creates a store in which every doctor can find something that he really needs and carry it out at a minimal price.
Well, you could create an online store of neural networks on a simple site without collecting millions of dollars. Will these means be spent on solving any other problems, too, or not?
Yes, of course. Another wide-spread problem is that the experts engaged in creating neural networks have no data. Skychain will put programmers and providers of medical data together. It means that every ANN will be taught within the platform. All in all, you can get acquainted with a full lists if problems and  Skychain’s ways to solve them with the help of White paper, page 3.
Thank you for the info. I’ve read everything that you advised me to read and I’m have a good impression. I’m ready to swallow my words – it’s a very promising project. Did I correctly understand that all the doctors will be able to access neural networks, even those ones with simple computers?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: