Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][PRE-SALE] Skychain - medical artificial neural networks infrastructure! - page 64. (Read 34253 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
If the company doesn’t manage to collect the 10-20 million USD which are planned to be collected, will it extend the timeframes of the sale?
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Doctailor IEO on Zloadr
Hi Devs and Skychain followers!

Have a read about Skychain on Zloadr. Its a really good piece on how we think Skychain can achieve its goals and disrupt the marketplace.

https://www.zloadr.com/ico/1365079/skychain-medical-databases-on-the-blockchain.html

Also, email or PM us if you have any advertising needs!

Best of Luck Guys!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Good day, everybody. What number of tokens will there be for the main round of the ICO after all the pre-sales?
The company puts 10 million coins on sale for the main round of the ICO.

10 million - soft cap
28 million - hard cap
Activity: 336
Good day, everybody. What number of tokens will there be for the main round of the ICO after all the pre-sales?
The company puts 10 million coins on sale for the main round of the ICO.

We will sell 28 million tokens during main round of ICO.
Activity: 196
The idea of a fast constructor for creating neural networks is very interesting, you just can’t deny it. But I believe that the main disadvantage of the service is the fact that there won’t be option of training ANN, and without training it’s as useful as a stick. I think that there’s lots of third-party services where it’s possible to train Skychain neural networks.
I’ve noticed it, too. I don’t want to disappoint you, but it’ll be impossible to train ANN created on this platform with the help of third-party services. The point is that they’ll be stored in the system encrypted, it’s impossible to copy them or transfer to another service. So the only way out is to train ANN yourself. 

It is possible to train ANN within Skychain infrastructure using miners' processing power and dataset provided by data owners. Trained ANN stays within Skychain. It is impossible to copy it.

Activity: 280
The idea of a fast constructor for creating neural networks is very interesting, you just can’t deny it. But I believe that the main disadvantage of the service is the fact that there won’t be option of training ANN, and without training it’s as useful as a stick. I think that there’s lots of third-party services where it’s possible to train Skychain neural networks.
I’ve noticed it, too. I don’t want to disappoint you, but it’ll be impossible to train ANN created on this platform with the help of third-party services. The point is that they’ll be stored in the system encrypted, it’s impossible to copy them or transfer to another service. So the only way out is to train ANN yourself. 
What maze are you talking about? Skychain will have a specific module for automatic training of neural networks and another module for retraining in cases when there’s any relevant info. You don’t need any third-party services.
And where can programmers find specific medical data? It’s very difficult to upload your own databases to the platform, they’re too big.
There will be different providers on the platform which will provide their medical info for studying ANN.
Well, it’s a wise approach) And why are providers of medical data interested in providing this data?
Each provider will receive royalty from each time of using neural network which was trained due to his info. Kind of passive income.
What maze are you talking about? Skychain will have a specific module for automatic training of neural networks and another module for retraining in cases when there’s any relevant info. You don’t need any third-party services.
And where can programmers find specific medical data? It’s very difficult to upload your own databases to the platform, they’re too big.
There will be different providers on the platform which will provide their medical info for studying ANN.
Well, it’s a wise approach) And why are providers of medical data interested in providing this data?
Activity: 168
Activity: 168
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Activity: 392
Hi everybody! Does anyone know what must the form of data provided be in order to get payment for them?

It should be large datasets of medical data with confirmed diagnoses
Will there be any minimal requirements for miners’ equipment in order to give them access to working on Skychain?

Top GPUs can be used. The best results will be with tensor cores.
Activity: 224
Hi everybody! Does anyone know what must the form of data provided be in order to get payment for them?
Activity: 406
Will there be any minimal requirements for miners’ equipment in order to give them access to working on Skychain?
Now we reached soft cap!
You can submit your ERC20 wallet

https://my.skychain.global/Manage/Cabinet#tokenbalance

SCH tokens will be sent to your ERC20 wallet when the PRE-ICO is over on 07 January 2018 (23:59 CET).
Hello. Will you platform have a system of protection of neural networks from theft of copying?

Yes, sure. All the data and ANNs will be stored in strongly encrypted form. It is no way someone can copy it.
Pages:
Jump to: