Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][PRE-SALE] Skychain - medical artificial neural networks infrastructure! - page 61. (Read 34253 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Hello everyone! I want to say, that if developers manage to implement everything, they planned, it will be a colossal breakthrough in the medical industry! Doctors will be able to see two or three times more patients, than now. Human factor will have less impact on diagnosing, and many other things. Though, I barely understand, how doctors will work with this platform. Can anyone explain this to me?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Good day, everyone! Does Skychain have a hard-cap on the ISO?
Yes, of course. The hard-cap during the pre-ICO is $2 000 000.

Hard cap for preICO is 2 million tokens. Its about $1 million
Activity: 266
Greetings, friends! Tell me, how much time it will take to copy the neural network after its training ends?
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
How much do I have to pay to a miner, to have him trained my neural network?
Good afternoon. Does anyone know what is the maximum amount of information a programmer will be able to use to train his neural network?
Activity: 238
Tell me, if I will be able to set regional restrictions on the use of my neural network? I just want it to be used only in my country.
Hello! Tell me, with what currencies you can pay for using neural networks?
Will the main round of the ICO start immediately after pre-sale?
No, the main round of the ICO will start almost in a month after pre-sale.
Activity: 252
Will the main round of the ICO start immediately after pre-sale?
Yes, of course. The hard-cap during the pre-ICO is $2 000 000.
Activity: 294
It is great that the company wants to improve the medical industry with this platform. Unfortunately, the industry is very specific, so programmers, who know how to create a neural network, simply will not be able to train the created ANN. This will affect the assortment of the trading platform.
Hello. Did you know that here, on this platform will work not only creators of the neural networks and doctors?

No, I didn’t. Who else will be an active member of the service?   

The third active party of the service will be medical information providers. They will upload huge amounts of data into the Skychain database. Programmers will not need to have any knowledge in the medical field to train a neural network. They will be able to use information, provided by medical information providers.

So, does that mean, that the training process will be completely automated?
Exactly! The service will have a special module for such purposes – SkyLearningZone. Programmers will just need to upload their ANNs and to select the essential data for training process. After these simple actions, they will have just to wait until this process is completed!
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
It is great that the company wants to improve the medical industry with this platform. Unfortunately, the industry is very specific, so programmers, who know how to create a neural network, simply will not be able to train the created ANN. This will affect the assortment of the trading platform.
Hello. Did you know that here, on this platform will work not only creators of the neural networks and doctors?

The third active party of the service will be medical information providers. They will upload huge amounts of data into the Skychain database. Programmers will not need to have any knowledge in the medical field to train a neural network. They will be able to use information, provided by medical information providers.

So, does that mean, that the training process will be completely automated?

Activity: 336

Activity: 336
Kind time of the day for all the readers of the forum. Tell me please if usual doctors will be able to pay for services by fiat money? It's just that not every doctor understands crypto-currencies and how to acquire them.
As I understand, by 2025 the service is planned not only in the medical field. Can you tell what industry you plan to connect by 2025 and why did you choose these directions?
Hello everyone. Does anyone know that the platform will work immediately with all the modules described or will they be introduced gradually?
Pages:
Jump to: