Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-SALE] THEKEY -- UNLOCK THE FUTURE - page 13. (Read 29084 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 5
Cryptonity
Is KYC required to take part in token sale?

KYC was required to participate in Thekey public crowdsale, however, one can purchase Thekey tokens on many exchanges, KUcoin, Lbank,etc...currently traded below ICO price
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
apparently the project is very impressive and inspires confidence once there are so many good reviews. Tell me, do you have any predictions?
Activity: 43
Merit: 1
Is KYC required to take part in token sale?
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
Maybe i have a wrong thinks, but this project looks like a REMME? But THEKEY is Asian project, but looks young too. I hope this crypto things will be rewarded soon.

Theykey developing platform for identification. And they have few competitors (Selfkey, Civic and few other). Remme also in identification niche?
Activity: 205
Merit: 0
hi admin, is ledger wallet support thekey token? switcheo announced ledger is supporting all neo-dapps
Activity: 224
what relationship tky and trx have? or just advertise?
Activity: 73
THEKEY CEO Catherine Li recently interviewed by CGTN (China Global Television Network) during the First Shanghai Cooperation Organization Forum on Women
Activity: 30
TKY needs to start moving. Wtf.
I've been defending the hell out of it but now I'm surprised.
Either way it's a long hold for me. And I know we won't be let down. Hodl strong
Activity: 126
Hey guys, just wondering, will any more TKY tokens be released into circulation this year?
Activity: 126
THEKEY technical team, consisting of over 30 members, is now developing the second-generation IDV solution for the internet via BDMI technology to generate undeniable and unalterable online IDV results
Activity: 94
Thekey was the most promising kyc platform of all so far, but they did lose their reputation by their greed.

They raised way more than that they told and now they lost belief of the community.

Do you have a source/link for that?
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Thekey was the most promising kyc platform of all so far, but they did lose their reputation by their greed.

They raised way more than that they told and now they lost belief of the community.
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
Hello THEKEY believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback on our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful
interface of THEKEY at: https://cointopper.com/coin/thekey

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
Activity: 504
I believe that The actual price is below the ico one

Price is currently trading @ 1.4cents, ICO price is about 3.5cents, so yeah, its currently on sale and trading below ICO price
is there still anybody participating in this ico? Huh
The ICO is long over and it is trading below ICO. You can buy it for a cheap price.

If has good potential and can shoot in a bull market.

Price is currently on sale, Thekey is on different caliber when comparing to other ICO projects, Outstanding CEO and very capable team
the coin looks good. Tell me, does the team somehow develop its project? will there be any news that may affect the price increase?

Follow them on their website/media/blogs, its one of a few great projects:
Greetings from #THEKEY tech team! The #TKY tech team has over 30 members hard at work developing BDMI technology.
Looking good, one of the few projects that are actually ahead of schedule!  Smiley
..and more news coming on 1st of june!

Congrats to Thekey:
Greetings from #THEKEY tech team! The #TKY tech team has over 30 members hard at work developing BDMI technology. One of the very serious project, going to revolutionize the blockchain digital identity
Activity: 94
Looking good, one of the few projects that are actually ahead of schedule!  Smiley
..and more news coming on 1st of june!
Activity: 952
Merit: 166
The ICO is long over and it is trading below ICO. You can buy it for a cheap price.

If has good potential and can shoot in a bull market.
Activity: 12
Pages:
Jump to: