Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-SALE] THEKEY -- UNLOCK THE FUTURE - page 16. (Read 29084 times)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 869
They will have testnet in June of this year. Are they going to listing to some good exchanges before this? They raised a lot of money and can be listed on top exchanges easely

Unfortunately no news about new exchanges for THEKEY. But from today kucoin launch TKY/USDT trading pairs https://www.kucoin.com/#/trade.pro/TKY-USDT

New Trading Pairs TKY/USDT Available on KuCoin
https://news.kucoin.com/en/new-trading-pairs-act-usdt-hsr-usdt-tky-usdt-are-available-on-kucoin/
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
They will have testnet in June of this year. Are they going to listing to some good exchanges before this? They raised a lot of money and can be listed on top exchanges easely
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
According to Cryptolite, THEKEY could easly be top 20 crypto project.

Watch his video review & explanations to find out why!
https://bestcrypto.tv/950/thekey-tky-review/
This should be Thekey to grow from the current price at least 20 times and while not taking into account the growth of other altcoins, I think this is unlikely, at the moment. Now I think the fair price for Thekey is $ 0.1, and then the planned growth along with the whole market.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
According to Cryptolite, THEKEY could easly be top 20 crypto project.

Watch his video review & explanations to find out why!
https://bestcrypto.tv/950/thekey-tky-review/
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Great article about Thekey, the future of blockchain identification system
https://www.pickacrypto.com/coins/thekey-tky/

And where can you compare the comparison of keys with other keys and civic? Is there a comparative table or some other material? I think that in the portfolio there must be a token of this direction. I still like the keys, but I would like to make sure of the correctness of my choice.

I know this is not the answer to your question but here is what I personally thought about THEKEY before investing in it.

It has full access to China market. Legal access. They are totally okay with the government. And government wont let any other service of that kind get in China. Thats it. So who cares about those other services specifications?

Im not teeling that you should not find out what you want to, but as for me it is not that important.

Always due your diligence prior to investing, its your hard working money, Thekey CEO stands out, quite reliable, trust worthy, with an excellent team, think Thekey will dominating the market china where the other identity blockchain projects dominates other areas of the world
Tell me, how can I participate in this project without investing in personal funds? I hope this project will be a successful hug!

You can buy Thekey tokens off exchanges, Kucoin, Lbank, Switcheo Network,etc...they have an excellent team and great track of record, Unicorn of China!
The April 2018 Newsletter of THEKY has been released! You can download a PDF copy over here:
https://www.thekey.vip/sites/editor.thekey.vip/files/Enewsletter04.pdf
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Tell me, how can I participate in this project without investing in personal funds? I hope this project will be a successful hug!

And where can you compare the comparison of keys with other keys and civic? Is there a comparative table or some other material? I think that in the portfolio there must be a token of this direction. I still like the keys, but I would like to make sure of the correctness of my choice.

I know this is not the answer to your question but here is what I personally thought about THEKEY before investing in it.

It has full access to China market. Legal access. They are totally okay with the government. And government wont let any other service of that kind get in China. Thats it. So who cares about those other services specifications?

Im not teeling that you should not find out what you want to, but as for me it is not that important.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
Congratulation to Thekey for listing on Coinswitch
How to buy THEKEY (TKY) in 4 simple steps
https://blog.coinswitch.co/how-to-buy-thekey-tky-in-4-simple-steps-731e4765d0e4

This is decentralized exchange for Nep-5 tokens like Idex for ERC tokens? Hope they will add more new big centralized exchanges. A lot of big Chinese exchanges... and they are from China as well...
I am so excited about this project! It has SO much potentional and we are still here stuck with this low price to accumulate more. Everything big is ahead: testnet, listings, partnerships, mainnet and so on! I wish good luck to the team and all holders here. I really believe this project will make us a little bit more wealthy. ^_^
Congratulation to Thekey for listing on Coinswitch
How to buy THEKEY (TKY) in 4 simple steps
https://blog.coinswitch.co/how-to-buy-thekey-tky-in-4-simple-steps-731e4765d0e4
Guys, I wrote about massive token unlock a few posts ago. It actually explains why the price goes down right now. And I sold it that day for 228 satoshi per token. I guess the price will recover real soon now. I am going to find the right price to buy it again now. Fundamentally nothing changed at all. The project is still super solid.
The low price caused by token unlocking will soon stabilize and the market will never be short of holders.

This is short term volatility due to the massive token unlock, unlike other ICO projects, Thekey is transparent and make announcement regarding tokens unlock, signifying that they care for the investors and Thekey is a long term project
I am sure that TKY will reach great heights in the future, as I see the progress of the project and the approach to the case on the part of his team.

Thekey is one of a few legit crypto project, backed by strong, dedication team, with partnerships with big data, best of luck to Thekey
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Guys, I wrote about massive token unlock a few posts ago. It actually explains why the price goes down right now. And I sold it that day for 228 satoshi per token. I guess the price will recover real soon now. I am going to find the right price to buy it again now. Fundamentally nothing changed at all. The project is still super solid.
The low price caused by token unlocking will soon stabilize and the market will never be short of holders.

This is short term volatility due to the massive token unlock, unlike other ICO projects, Thekey is transparent and make announcement regarding tokens unlock, signifying that they care for the investors and Thekey is a long term project
I am sure that TKY will reach great heights in the future, as I see the progress of the project and the approach to the case on the part of his team.
I am also sure of this, the team works very well, a lot of good news already, now in this market, Thekey will be restored very quickly. Support from the authorities I think will contribute to the rapid development of the project.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100

Is there something special planned for the future?

read the white paper and visit their website, one of a few long term projects in crypto world that can revolutionize digital identity

And yet, what happened to the project in the last week? Why do we again see an unreasonable price hike down?

That might be the news/announcement of about 1billion key tokens release in circulation, due to their token terms and policies, nothing changes, still excellent project
Pages:
Jump to: