Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-SALE] War Riders –☠️ Earn crypto and blow up cars ☠️ - page 2. (Read 4106 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Yes there is updates, we can now customize vehicles and seems like there will be another update coming soon.

Nice! Would be cool if people who upgraded their vehicles could share some pics in this ANN or on Twitter
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
Yes there is updates, we can now customize vehicles and seems like there will be another update coming soon.
There is some great news about vehicle customization, Check out the medium article for more info.

https://medium.com/warriders/weekend-fun-drinking-vodka-on-stage-hot-c-ck-cakes-early-customization-registration-e42b185586a6

Would recommend the video in the article. ETA of the game: late winter/early spring

VIBE just went live this weekend. Can't wait for gaming to take over blockchain
Can't wait to travel the wastelands, gathering BZN with my crew and wrecking any who challenge us!

What was the latest release date?

No one? Someone from the team here?
The holidays have taken up alot of time with friends and family.
There is no set date but the end of February sounds like things should be ready then.

Is that a guess and if so, why then?
Its not really a guess, I am just going by what Vladdy has said.
They hope that the game is ready by then and so does all the players. lol
But just like every other crypto game that is coming out, there is always unforeseen things that can happen.

OK, cool thanks!
Can't wait to travel the wastelands, gathering BZN with my crew and wrecking any who challenge us!

There is no set date but the end of February sounds like things should be ready then.

Its not really a guess, I am just going by what Vladdy has said.
They hope that the game is ready by then and so does all the players. lol
But just like every other crypto game that is coming out, there is always unforeseen things that can happen.

Activity: 37
There is a giveaway going on right now for a premium Warridder vehicle, dont miss out on chance for a free vehicle to drive around in the waste land with.
https://gleam.io/PFJxK/warriders-prealpha-giveaway

Ya the video was better then I thought, I am really pumped up for the game now.
Well here is what everyone has been waiting for and it looks really great.

https://www.coindesk.com/watch-lambos-battle-for-crypto-in-this-war-riders-gameplay-trailer

Love the loading/tanking process. Looks green even.
Video looks AWESOME!!!!! Waaaay better than expected. Can't wait to play Shocked Shocked Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: