Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-SALE] War Riders –☠️ Earn crypto and blow up cars ☠️ - page 4. (Read 4106 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 1
So? Where's the video? It's december 3rd!
Hey buddy, they had to hold off on the video release because Vlad set up a deal with a 3rd party to show the video.

Sounds like it will be worth the wait as it will reach more people.  This is what was announced in Discord a few days ago.

"Hey guys, the vid is ready but it won't be published this week by the news agency. We were trying to get an exact date for you and make an announcement
We can't miss out on this opportunity and just release the vid by ourselves. We want to make a nice buzz, do some sales and bring more people into community
So please be patient - it's coming very soon"

I picked up a really good deal yesterday on opensea, it was one of the black friday bundles for 0.066 ETH.
In it I got 1 SUV, War truck, 2 blockchain cuties and a cyptant crab.

Already got the cyptant crab listed at 0.19 Eth which undercuts all the others that are listed so hopefully make some profit off that and will be like getting 2 free war riders vehicles  Grin

that bundle is really hard to resist? is shipping fee free here? what if you are living in the other side of the world? will the shipping charges be expensive? what countries have zero shipping fee?

Just incase you are not joking, I am talking about crypto asset that are on the Ethereum Blockchain.
They are digital assets so shipping fee is only the gas fee you pay to use the Eth network. And that cost is only pennies no mater where you live
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
So? Where's the video? It's december 3rd!
I picked up a really good deal yesterday on opensea, it was one of the black friday bundles for 0.066 ETH. 

Already got the cyptant crab listed at 0.19 Eth which undercuts all the others that are listed so hopefully make some profit off that and will be like getting 2 free war riders vehicles  Grin

that bundle is really hard to resist? is shipping fee free here? what if you are living in the other side of the world? will the shipping charges be expensive? what countries have zero shipping fee?

I assume you're joking!?!?!?!
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

Already got the cyptant crab listed at 0.19 Eth which undercuts all the others that are listed so hopefully make some profit off that and will be like getting 2 free war riders vehicles  Grin

Tomorrow is the last day of November, any updates on the video?

cyptant crab...........never heard of it

Heard some good news in the OpenSea discord yesterday.

we will be able to use BZN in the Opensea market place.

How do you mean? As a payment method?

Ya you can now list your warrider items on OpenSea.io for BZN.

you can also make offers on other peoples vehicles using BZN.

How do you mean? As a payment method?

Really like the graphics of all new vehicles:

https://warriders.com/bundle-sale/

Ya everything looks alot sharper
Black Friday sale is live! Bundles for sale on OpenSea. Cool partnership!

When I woke up this morning I checked OpenSea and seen a really good deal with only 15mins left, I should of bought it then.  Instead i went to the bathroom and when I got back to my computer someone else scooped it up.
Really like the graphics of all new vehicles:

https://warriders.com/bundle-sale/
Black Friday sale is live! Bundles for sale on OpenSea. Cool partnership!
I hope the game play video comes out by then.  I will spread it around with my  warrider link.  Grin

What does your warrider link do? Referral?

Ya I was talking about my referral link.

Try to get people signed up using it so I can earn abit.

Good for you! Wink
I hope the game play video comes out by then.  I will spread it around with my  warrider link.  Grin

Ya I was talking about my referral link.

Try to get people signed up using it so I can earn abit.

Yes, this project is becoming more and more popular and is being introduced into the real life of people. I am very happy because I support this project.

Ill have to check it out sometime this weekend.

Hope it works for you, my shitty Android wasn't compatible Cry

I never had time to try it.   Soon I will have lots of time, I have about 10 more long days of work then I can spend alot more time online.
Pages:
Jump to: