Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-SALE] War Riders –☠️ Earn crypto and blow up cars ☠️ - page 6. (Read 4106 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 2
less than 24 hrs left to bid on the Gold/Platinum War Lambos and Car Tanks, dutch auction style!

Seems like today was a good day for sales, just seen on discord that the Gold war lambo, and Platinum lambo sold.

Yep, all sold out  Smiley
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
less than 24 hrs left to bid on the Gold/Platinum War Lambos and Car Tanks, dutch auction style!

Seems like today was a good day for sales, just seen on discord that the Gold war lambo, and Platinum lambo sold.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Just read the newspaper and it says that 3100+ vehicles were sold and 26900 vehicles are left for sale. Are those 30,000 vehicles only premium vehicles and will everybody be able to buy ("normal") vehicles, or are there only 30k vehicles in the entire War Rider universe? I believe I once read that you can't steal someone's car, only his BZN; the latter would mean there could only be a max of 30,000 players, which can't be right.

Right?
The 30,000 vehicles are only the premium vechiles that are for sale.

There will also be mid grade and low grade vechiles available for sale, I believe that there will be 1,000,000 in total.

As for the the cars they will always be safe and its only the BZN that can be raiding.

I couldnt agree with you more, there isnt any real blockchain games out yet and wouldnt consider Warfield a blockchain game.

The so called Golder that you use for upgrades in the game are not even onchain.

Oh really? didn't know that. Makes the product even crappier. The game itself looks like a 10-15 year old FPS

The sound alone is cringeworthy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oeT8oS9TN8

Ya I know I wanted to mute the game when playing, but it helps to hear the people walking/running nearby lol.

I only tried it a few time because like you said it seems like a 15 year old game.

You know that goes both ways, right? Wink
True, 70000 is something Polymath first created if im not mistaken. A high profile project with a big airdrop. 70k for such a shitproject must be bought. Same goes for their mailing lisrt: bought or stolen. I've been getting spam mails from them for months without subscribing to them.

"If I was a drug dealer I wouldn't be able to give free drugs to 70,000 people on the internet in 2 days"  Grin

Ooooh you would! Grin Grin Grin Grin
 Heads-up 24 hours left for the  War Riders meme contest on Twitter.
Ends Monday at Noon EST.
Winner gets a wartruck and SUV
https://twitter.com/warriders/status/1055960490260742144?s=19
Just read the newspaper and it says that 3100+ vehicles were sold and 26900 vehicles are left for sale. Are those 30,000 vehicles only premium vehicles and will everybody be able to buy ("normal") vehicles, or are there only 30k vehicles in the entire War Rider universe? I believe I once read that you can't steal someone's car, only his BZN; the latter would mean there could only be a max of 30,000 players, which can't be right.

Right?

There will also be mid grade and low grade vechiles available for sale, I believe that there will be 1,000,000 in total.

As for the the cars they will always be safe and its only the BZN that can be raiding.

I couldnt agree with you more, there isnt any real blockchain games out yet and wouldnt consider Warfield a blockchain game.

The so called Golder that you use for upgrades in the game are not even onchain.

Oh really? didn't know that. Makes the product even crappier. The game itself looks like a 10-15 year old FPS

Ya I know I wanted to mute the game when playing, but it helps to hear the people walking/running nearby lol.

I only tried it a few time because like you said it seems like a 15 year old game.
True, 70000 is something Polymath first created if im not mistaken. A high profile project with a big airdrop. 70k for such a shitproject must be bought. Same goes for their mailing lisrt: bought or stolen. I've been getting spam mails from them for months without subscribing to them.

"If I was a drug dealer I wouldn't be able to give free drugs to 70,000 people on the internet in 2 days"  Grin

Right?

Ahaha, the sound of steps is awkward  Grin and yes, when they started selling their tokens it didn't exist on chain. Not sure about now. I asked them how are you selling it then - they replied in telegram the token exists, trust us  Grin Also their telegram grew to like 70,000 users in a few days. It always makes me laugh when the real groups (like WR, OpenSea, etc) have only 1000 - 2000 users at most (like our discord) bc the community is still small. And there is always a way to distinguish real traction from artificial FOMO in the space

Right?

Right?

Right?

Thanks, already found out in the article I linked even before my own question  Huh Huh Must have missed those lines... Undecided Good news nonetheless

Right?

Right?

Here again, a project related to games. it is very popular and promising. But due to the great competition your project should be different. what do you think are your competitive advantages?

What competition do you know of? The ony "real" game I am aware of is war field, this really shitty fps. The other games are mostly card games etc, not real video games. Would love to hear of others.

thanks
Activity: 143
Here again, a project related to games. it is very popular and promising. But due to the great competition your project should be different. what do you think are your competitive advantages?

Right?
War Riders project has been added to blockchain BASE.INFO

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COIN PRICES                          ICOs                                  News

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Never heard of this one. Is this something big or a shady ICO site?
Pages:
Jump to: