Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-TGE] A GREEN REVOLUTION IN THE INDUSTRY OF LUBRICANTS | Valena-SVC - page 60. (Read 3725 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
I'm not sure this project might do any good. I have doubts that you'll attract more investments in future.

Hello dear friend! It is very unfortunate that you do not see benefit from our project. If it's not difficult for you, please tell us what is the cause of doubt? Perhaps you should take a closer look at WP Wink
Great facilitate great company a construction company with a large fleet of specialized equipment, car owners, and laboratories, which test the condition of the lubricant in invest blockchain
We are happy that you like Valena-SV, dear friend. We look forward to your questions.  Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Great facilitate great company a construction company with a large fleet of specialized equipment, car owners, and laboratories, which test the condition of the lubricant in invest blockchain
Activity: 686
Merit: 227
Can you give a link to the research claiming that 60% of air pollution in cities is caused by cars?
You can become a really awesome eco-friendly startup!  Work towards your goals and you'll succeed! I believe in you!

We are glad that we benefit! Join and together we can make our planet better! Thank you for your support, dear friend! Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 130
Have you reached preliminary agreements with major Russian companies? What do you think is the potential for future cooperation with them?
Awesome project,  guys! Thank you for making our planet a better place to live! Keep on doing this!  You are really cool!

Many thanks for the support of a friend! We hope that you have already managed to join Valen and contribute to our development. pre-fat is already on! Cheesy
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
You can become a really awesome eco-friendly startup!  Work towards your goals and you'll succeed! I believe in you!
Activity: 476
Merit: 13
Awesome project,  guys! Thank you for making our planet a better place to live! Keep on doing this!  You are really cool!
It's quite a promising project! I've already invested some ETH and hope you'll meet expectations created about your project!

Thank you very much for trusting my dear friend! We appreciate the opinion of everyone and we are pleased to hear that you are interested in our project! We will be happy to benefit people! Thank you for your contribution to our project!
It's an interesting project and people will really benefit from it! I'll be happy to take part in your bounty campaign! Pls, keep informed on the date of the launch.

Hello, dear friend! We appreciate your support and will try to do everything in our power to meet your expectations! Be sure to inform about the beginning bounty campaign!  Cheesy
There are more and more cars, and every car needs a lubricant, and VALENA has a ready-made production and cooperation agreement that can be successfully demonstrated as long as it goes well.
We are happy that you like Valena-SV, friend. We look forward to your questions. Smiley
this project seems to  very promising! i will watch the progress and hope you’ll achieve your goals.great technology,good luck
Hello, dear friend! We are very glad that you liked our project! We will justify your expectations! Join the pre-sale, help us make the world a better place!   Wink
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
this project seems to  very promising! i will watch the progress and hope you’ll achieve your goals.great technology,good luck
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
There are more and more cars, and every car needs a lubricant, and VALENA has a ready-made production and cooperation agreement that can be successfully demonstrated as long as it goes well.
"Accordingly in this case redemption sum for tokens will be reduced and possibly the date of issue will be altered". What is the extent to which you can alter the date and cost of redemption?
Hi dear friend! Great question Wink Redemption will take place in any case. It’s only a matter of time. We  suppose in the worst case scenario redemption will start in 3 years time. The price of each Valena-SV includes 5-25% SVC tokens. We also believe that with increase in volume of output and sales and limited total number - only 65 million tokens, entering major markets demand for SVC will possibly grow, but we do not guarantee. You can make your own conclusions yourself. More specific information and terms of redemption will be stated later.
Activity: 686
Merit: 105
How do you plan to transfer these investments in real money to pay for, let’s say, plant construction?
I’m happy to have encountered your project. I’ve wanted to invest in real project for a long time.
Hello, dear friend! We are glad that you liked our project! Do not delay, pre-sale already goes! Join us and we will make the world a better place together!  Wink
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
"Accordingly in this case redemption sum for tokens will be reduced and possibly the date of issue will be altered". What is the extent to which you can alter the date and cost of redemption?
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
I’m happy to have encountered your project. I’ve wanted to invest in real project for a long time.
Pages:
Jump to: