Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-TGE] A GREEN REVOLUTION IN THE INDUSTRY OF LUBRICANTS | Valena-SVC - page 55. (Read 3725 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Can I learn more about who is responsible for what in your team? I want to be certain of you in order to invest my money.
Of course, dear friend! Details about each member of the team can be read in our wp Wink
I do not like the project, it seems to me quite unrealistic and boring. Maybe you should think of something more interesting.
We are very sorry that you will not like our project. I would like to hear more specific criticism, perhaps we can correct our mistakes if they exist. Have a nice day dear friend Smiley
Though your project seems to be quite promising, I am afraid its payback period may be quite long. Also I'm not sure you’ll collect the necessary amount. I will be happy if you make it, guys!
Many thanks for explaining your doubts! We will try to resolve them and win your trust! Smiley
Where can I look at the amount already collected?

Dear friend, soon we plan to place on the site a function to track the collected funds. show some patience! Wink
Activity: 910
Merit: 10
What an interesting project, you have a great future. I'm looking forward to your bounty campaign!
Activity: 336
I do not like the project, it seems to me quite unrealistic and boring. Maybe you should think of something more interesting.
We are very sorry that you will not like our project. I would like to hear more specific criticism, perhaps we can correct our mistakes if they exist. Have a nice day dear friend Smiley
Though your project seems to be quite promising, I am afraid its payback period may be quite long. Also I'm not sure you’ll collect the necessary amount. I will be happy if you make it, guys!
I look forward to the launch of the bounty campaign! How is it going?
A little patience dear friend! Soon everything will be ready Wink
Now that I have invested in your project, I hope that you guys will be able to implement  your plans  in due time and will bring benefit to  everyone! I believe in you!
Thank you very much for your trust! We try to fulfill all the goals set in time. Cheesy
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
Activity: 588
I look forward to the launch of the bounty campaign! How is it going?
Activity: 910
Now that I have invested in your project, I hope that you guys will be able to implement  your plans  in due time and will bring benefit to  everyone! I believe in you!

There won’t be bonuses during the that ICO, right?

Hello, dear friend! Bounty company is still in development, it is quite possible we will add bonuses to it. Detailed information on the development of the company's bounty can be obtained from our telegram channel. Wink
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
This is a weak project very few people know about, I won’t make any investments at this point. I want to look at your results.
That same dear friend, this is your right. And what exactly did you not like our project? We will be happy if you see our results and they will satisfy you. Wink
Activity: 686
Merit: 227
As the head of an industrial enterprise, I understand that this is an interesting project. We have a lot of special equipment in the park and all of it requires constant maintenance. Valena will help me cut costs! It's great!
I’ve  been using your additive and it has really helped me to save money. My car requires less fuel, it's very good.  And the idea of ​​combining blockchain technology and your product seems to be very successful.
We are very happy that you like our product! We hope you will continue to use it, and it will help you save your money. Cheesy
Activity: 728
Merit: 130
It’s an attractive project, reliable investment of your money. I hope you will collect the right amount!
This is a weak project very few people know about, I won’t make any investments at this point. I want to look at your results.
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
I joined your project, but I'm not sure if the registration went well. Good luck to you!

Pages:
Jump to: