Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-TGE] A GREEN REVOLUTION IN THE INDUSTRY OF LUBRICANTS | Valena-SVC - page 58. (Read 3725 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 105
I would like  to study your project more closely, maybe it'll make me invest in it. Can you tell me where I can watch the progress of your project real time?
Hello, dear friend! Of course, you can watch and ask all the questions you are interested in the telegram of the channel Valena-SVCoin EN. Links to it are in the project header! Join and keep abreast of all events!   Wink
Okey! It is’t hard to explain what has caused my doubts. First and foremost you are an offline project which has little to do with IT and this is a thing that disconcerts me about the project. Nobody really knows if this model will work.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
I'm new to this business, tell me how I can join your project. Thank you in advance
Activity: 476
Merit: 13
It’s a very unusual project, I would like to join your bounty campaign. This project is really environmentally friendly and useful to people!
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
It's a great project, I haven't seen before projects that have to do with oils and additives,  it's curious to know what you'll manage to achieve.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Your project is absolutely unattractive, maybe time will pass and you will prove yourselves. Gain momentum! In the meantime, I'll be watching you.
Dear friend, we are very sorry that you are still not interested in our project, we hope that after a while you will join us! Thank you for your opinion. Wink
Can you tell us more about blockchain special-purpose machinery database?  What does it look like?
Hello dear friend! Very interesting question! Smiley Our company LLC “Komimport” has been operating on the special-purpose machinery market in Russia for 10 years now. The main brand we’ve been working with is Komatsu. During this period we have registered more than 22000 clients in our customer base. These are companies that use the machinery, dealers, major market players and private individuals involved in construction, vehicle business, mining and oil extraction. This customer base will be the foundation for the new SVchain medium. Every member will be able to use it to register their clients, clients’ machinery, information about lubricants, laboratory tests and changes in economical and ecological indicators. For active participation in filling database with information network members will be granted bonus SVC.
Sounds impressive!  You should make a really good and stable platform!  Go for it! Good luck!
We appreciate your support, dear friend! It's good to see that people like the project! Cheesy
Will  logistics partners install their own SVchain nodes?
Hello dear friend! Logistics partners can install their own SVchain nodes as it will enable them to get certain number of tokens for their contribution to network operating. We should also keep in mind that logistics companies are prospective Valena-SV consumers. Every member of SVchain node can earn SVC by participating in referral program and registering prospective clients and dealers in the system. Smiley

How will you distribute bonuses for network support? How will you calculate tokens for network support?

Dear friend, great question!  We will also take on the rewards of the network as additional tokens Wink
How quickly will I get my tokens after payment?
Dear friend, you will receive your tokens within 20 minutes after payment.
Can you tell us more about blockchain special-purpose machinery database?  What does it look like?
Hello dear friend! Very interesting question! Smiley Our company LLC “Komimport” has been operating on the special-purpose machinery market in Russia for 10 years now. The main brand we’ve been working with is Komatsu. During this period we have registered more than 22000 clients in our customer base. These are companies that use the machinery, dealers, major market players and private individuals involved in construction, vehicle business, mining and oil extraction. This customer base will be the foundation for the new SVchain medium. Every member will be able to use it to register their clients, clients’ machinery, information about lubricants, laboratory tests and changes in economical and ecological indicators. For active participation in filling database with information network members will be granted bonus SVC.
Sounds impressive!  You should make a really good and stable platform!  Go for it! Good luck!
I would like  to study your project more closely, maybe it'll make me invest in it. Can you tell me where I can watch the progress of your project real time?
Hi! It’s an interesting project I wish you to successfully develop your business! I would like to be a part of it!
Hello dear friend! I'm joy that you like our project! The Pre-Sale is already on, join! Wink
It's very interesting! I will join you as soon as you will launch TGE!  Till then I'll watch your progress,  good luck!
We are glad that you like our project! Be sure to show yourself and you will want to join us! Thanks for the support of dear friend!
Hello! Yours is a great green project, but I would like to know what harmful emissions to the atmosphere your production generates. To what extent is it eco-friendly?
Hello dear friend! During Valena-SV production there are no hazardous emissions to the atmosphere. Valena-SV is absolutely non-toxic and can even be spilled on the skin without causing any harm. Not only our product is absolutely environmentally-friendly but it also reduces harmful waste due to smooth fuel combustion process, fuel consumption decrease and reduction in oil burning. If it is electric equipment electricity costs  will fall by 40%. Electricity consumption decrease, extended service life of oil, prolonged period between repairs all directly affect environment and help decrease technogenic impact.

It is very good!  It means your project is really eco-friendly! Good luck,  guys!
Thank you for your support, we appreciate your opinion and yes we really have an eco-friendly project Cheesy
Activity: 728
Merit: 130
WP is well-thought-out and it inspires trust! Well done,  keep up the good work! We are looking forward to the bounty campaign and translations!
I don't really understand what this project is about. Possibly,  it may come off.
Hello, dear friend! We hope that you will be imbued with the idea of the project and eventually join Valena Smiley
It's quite possible but first you should prove yourselves.
Good friend, we will try to prove ourselves as best as possible so that you no longer have doubts about us! Wink
Merit: 227
It's a really interesting project! Looking at the work flow chart which is thorough and promising I think you will succeed! Good luck,  guys!
How can I install your communication hub to my computer? Are you developing an application for that?
Hello dear friend! To install blockchain nodes you need to become Valena-SV dealer officially. The idea is that Valena-SV dealers enter information about their clients and machinery into the system and get bonus SVC. By doing this dealers supports the ecosystem.
It's very interesting! How can one become your dealer?
A new member makes a dealership agreement with a referral distributor, purchases specified amount of goods and tokens, then instllals SVchain node to the computer and develops his highly profitable business with us. Smiley
Hi! It’s an interesting project I wish you to successfully develop your business! I would like to be a part of it!
Hello dear friend! I'm joy that you like our project! The Pre-Sale is already on, join! Wink
It's very interesting! I will join you as soon as you will launch TGE!  Till then I'll watch your progress,  good luck!
Activity: 336
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Hello! Yours is a great green project, but I would like to know what harmful emissions to the atmosphere your production generates. To what extent is it eco-friendly?
Hello dear friend! During Valena-SV production there are no hazardous emissions to the atmosphere. Valena-SV is absolutely non-toxic and can even be spilled on the skin without causing any harm. Not only our product is absolutely environmentally-friendly but it also reduces harmful waste due to smooth fuel combustion process, fuel consumption decrease and reduction in oil burning. If it is electric equipment electricity costs  will fall by 40%. Electricity consumption decrease, extended service life of oil, prolonged period between repairs all directly affect environment and help decrease technogenic impact.

It is very good!  It means your project is really eco-friendly! Good luck,  guys!
I'm not sure this project might do any good. I have doubts that you'll attract more investments in future.
Activity: 336
How can I install your communication hub to my computer? Are you developing an application for that?
Hello dear friend! To install blockchain nodes you need to become Valena-SV dealer officially. The idea is that Valena-SV dealers enter information about their clients and machinery into the system and get bonus SVC. By doing this dealers supports the ecosystem.
It's very interesting! How can one become your dealer?
Pages:
Jump to: