Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][preICO] CCA - REVOLUTION IN THE WORLD COMPOSITE CYLINDER MARKET - page 5. (Read 2391 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
The revolution in the blockchain has come! The future is here!! CCA cylinder products are exquisite in characteristics, very modern and innovative. Lightweightness and durability are the key characteristics focused by the project as obsolete cylinders out in the market now adays easily corrode when exposed to moisture. This will literally go far.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
A well planned awesome project with incredible CCA team for a unique product that will help millions of people. No worries for investing on this wonderful project, not just you'll have profit and yet you'll help many people when this project succeed.
Activity: 105
Being able to produce composite cylinder advanced at a low cost would mean lower price compared to the regular cylinders. This competitive advantage would attract wider market. So it is very nice to support this project.
Some of those characteristics of this cylinder are durability and safeness, this characteristic will also trigger much wider market. This one of a kind technology or advance innovation is worth to invest. 100% support.
Activity: 5
That's a good idea CCA. It is true not to invest a person not to expand a project and to do something that you can look for and other people Keep it up and God Bless .
Activity: 99
This CCA project will going to be a big hit in the future .. I know consumers will love this kind of gas container because it has a big difference compared to usual LPG tanks .. this one is convenient and quality ..
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Today steel gas cylinders are widely replaced with composite ones, and there are some obvious reasons   the metal cylinders have a rather considerable weight and are vulnerable to corrosion. Composite cylinders are lightweight, they are composed of fiberglass, carbon fiber and advanced polymers. In addition, it has a laminated pattern of a destruction during the explosion. So if you want to invest then you're at the right project.

Activity: 294
Please help. How many CCA tokens should one initially purchase? I didn't see in the white paper or I may have overlooked. Thanks! Smiley
Composite Cylinder (CCA) is a decentralized direct investment in the project will be through the purchase of tokens. It is the “decentralization” of tokens that should ensure the independence of the project.
Activity: 280
As an investor, you might consider taking advantage of this offer. First of all, the tokens are at the presale stage which means less risks right. The significance of it is you will purchase the CCA tokens at the lowest of the price. As such, when their value increases, you will obtain high returns. IMO type 4 cylinders are on high demand in the market because of their high value.
Activity: 14
Having a gas cylinder that is non susceptible to corrosion is a great idea. Most cylinders now a days have to be replaced in just a few years because of them being corroded.  This CCA quality makes it attractive to the market. I would love to support it.
Activity: 196
Being able to produce composite cylinder advanced at a low cost would mean lower price compared to the regular cylinders. This competitive advantage would attract wider market. So it is very nice to support this project.
Activity: 210
Maybe it can be the one the highest demand. Very promising project. Every consumer will like this. This is also very useful and unique. The project is perfectly great!

Yeah you are abosulutely right mate...lets keep on supporting this project😊,
Composite Cylinders Advanced is the world’s first financial investment blockchain project that combines advanced technologies in the field of finance and one of the most highly demanded products in the world market of industrial cylinders of type 4 for CNG, LPG and industrial gases from modern composite materials. Therefore this project is really promising.
Activity: 266
Maybe it can be the one the highest demand. Very promising project. Every consumer will like this. This is also very useful and unique. The project is perfectly great!
Activity: 4
First, I wanna congratulate CCA Team for your idea. This project has a sense, it feasibile as their is a very high demand onhand on the market with the proposes plan. foreseeing great success with this.
Activity: 25
hi team CCA,im new to cryptocurrency..one of my friend introduce me about this project..you can assure i will support this project...
Activity: 112
Id you are looking for the best ico i suggest CCA is the one to deal with they are not only using crypto currency to sell token for trading purposes but to develop usefull product to benefits the world with their idea
Activity: 238
Composite Cylinder Advanced is really interesting project with great concept and solid team. This project has a big potential in the future. We wil see this in the near future. More power for your team and thank you for the opportunity.
Activity: 378
I asked some of my friends what would they prefer to use: first, a cheap LPG using a vessel made of metal which is heavy, will explode, and will tarnish or second, this CCA GAS CYLINDER that is lightweight, eco-friendly, good material used and not gonna explode?" They all have the same answer.. "We prefer the second one. It will be great to have and used such product". This is a proof that this project is going to be huge.
Activity: 99
CCA is a unique project uniting the real sector and the blockchain technology! Using composite cylinders gives us safer, lighter, rust-free and translucent effect. Therefore this project is really amazing and gives a lot of benefits to it's users.
It will be in great demand! I am sure that everything will work out as the project is very big and comfortable will benefits every consumers.
Consumers around the world would gonna love this.
Pages:
Jump to: