Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][preICO] CCA - REVOLUTION IN THE WORLD COMPOSITE CYLINDER MARKET - page 9. (Read 2391 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Composite cylinders are high strength, translucent, fiberglass vessels protected by thermoplastic outer shells. The translucent
fiberglass body lets consumers readily see how much propane is left in the cylinder and avoid unexpected fuel run outs.

This project is very promising. My support is all the way for this.
Activity: 42
Today, the tendency to replace heavy steel cylinders (more than 90% of the market) that are susceptible to corrosion, with the light and burst-free type of composite cylinders of type 4 consisting of carbon fiber / fiberglass and modern polymers (1-2% of the market) is gaining strength.
Activity: 378
For people who value life rather than money, its not a big deal whether they spent more money just to ensure the safety of the people and their family. Im glad to know there's a project like this. Thanks to all the people behind this project.
Activity: 99
CCA is very light weight gas cylinder,it is very convinient to use in the store or in vehicles.,no corrosion. It is unique technology in manufacturing gas cylinder to reduce not only the production cost but also in maintenance cost in the future
Precisely! This is such a genius project. A very creative way to innovate gas tanks.. usual LPG tanks evolving into lightweight materials made from fiber and of course its rust free and its safety is totally perfect .. quality is highly there . Congrats team!
Activity: 392
My first time to encounter a project like this. Quite interesting. The best part that captivates my attention is that the project supports quick payback.
This project could help millions of citizens around the globe most especially for businesses.
Composite cylinders is designed as the modern alternative to the traditional steel cylinders. Suitable for a variety of applications, both industrial and for home-users and recreational activities, this superior cylinder is made from advanced polymeric and composite materials combining uncompromising safety, quality, design and innovation into the future standard for gas containment.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
a very interesting project, I like the idea. I've never seen such openings in the market before, so I'll be following it closely. What is the minimum investment in your project?

Agree with u mate..this is really awesome project..lets keep supporting them😊
Activity: 105
I would be glad to try this project in the future .. this is really a genius innovation of gas container.. a rust-free,  light and safe container .. this will change our living for sure.  Quality and economy in one . Kudos to all behind this project.
I hope that this technology CCA will come in our country as soon as they mass production. This is what we need a new innovation of gas container. Good luck...
I would be glad to try this project in the future .. this is really a genius innovation of gas container.. a rust-free,  light and safe container .. this will change our living for sure.  Quality and economy in one . Kudos to all behind this project.

I like the concept of this project. it proves that this project has a high progress. so, this project is so promising. very nice project. I agree with your friend. in the future, fund managers will have an important place. the long-term project. I'm going to follow, I hope there will be success. . for the production of modern innovative cylinders of type 4
for CNG, LPG and industrial gases. Creation of production and launch of high-tech composite cylinders of type 4 .
thereby, waiting for further development, and update information.
So glad to know about CCA.. It will be a great honor to be a part and to promote such project. Its no only giving convinience to the people, but also ensure our safety and at the same time, its eco-friendly. To all the brain behind this, congratulation in advance and I pray for the success of this project..
You are absolutely right mate! This will really change the future and our safety .. because this gas cylinder is perfect! A corrosion-free and lightweight gas container and its safety is 100% there .. people will love this for sure .. Good luck developers .
Activity: 378
So glad to know about CCA.. It will be a great honor to be a part and to promote such project. Its no only giving convinience to the people, but also ensure our safety and at the same time, its eco-friendly. To all the brain behind this, congratulation in advance and I pray for the success of this project..
Activity: 105
CCA is very light weight gas cylinder,it is very convinient to use in the store or in vehicles.,no corrosion. It is unique technology in manufacturing gas cylinder to reduce not only the production cost but also in maintenance cost in the future
that's what we need nowadays in our daily lives, even in our houses or businesses and rest assured that we are secured from explosion not like LPG.
Composite cylinders as an alternative to steel cylinders. A finite element modeling of a composite LPG cylinder  is  performed  using  ANSYS  software package,  with  the  objective  to  compare  its response  under  different  loads  with  a  steel cylinder  of  identical  shape  and  dimensions.

Given this project would push through, it would really conquer the market and it will bring huge success. Aside from that it's not just a project that will bring income but it's a project that would give a lot of benefits to every users.

Activity: 238
Activity: 42
Expensive technologies result in high cost of type 4 cylinders. This significantly reduces their attractiveness for consumers. Our team has developed a unique technology that allows provide high-quality cylinders at a low cost, thus making a "revolution" in the world composite cylinder market.
This is great to know about this CCA Technology that connect in the blockchain technology. Composite cylinder is much lighter, safer and easier to use, aside from that this is also easy to refill. For me it is a good project to a better future.

this project really helps a lot .. imagining how big is the difference between this and the usual LPG tanks .. this CCA is a gas cylinder that is corrosive-free, lightweight and much safer than those pressured metal container of LPG tanks .. I would really buy this in the future .
Activity: 118
CCA will provide a great opportunity for all investors in crypto-currency. This is project has a nice concept with awesome idea. This will definitely create new era in crypto-currency field. Such service has a huge demand today and CCA will take a leading place in this industry. Expecting a great success from this project.
Activity: 588
 Great team, great product, great idea, great start! We need this products and ideas! I'm sure the company will occupy a leading place in this world! More power! Hope you success!
Activity: 140
We now have less than a month to participate on this tokens pre-sale. I'm looking forward for this to be listed on exchanges. Did the team already applied for some exchange for listing?

In 1-2 months after Token sale end.
We expect in May-June 2018.
Now we are negotiating with exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: