Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][preICO] CCA - REVOLUTION IN THE WORLD COMPOSITE CYLINDER MARKET - page 13. (Read 2410 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
This product is what customers always wanted for a safe, durable and secure kind of gas storage .The product that everyone can rely on. Great job to the CCA team!

I agree with you mate, we're glad of being an early backers and supporters of this project. It's hard to find an ICO to invest with real products that we can use in our daily needs.
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
Truely admirable they are for doing their best to produce cylinder products and the like of superb quality. Every Entrepreneurs should set products to a maximum quality and efficiency to draw potentisl customers. Truely this project has a sense, it feasibile as their is a very high demand onhand on the market with the proposes plan.forseeing great success with this. See you at tge penacle dev. Team.
I do believe that this project will going to be the most trending topic in the future .. transforming those usual LPG tanks to its maximized and most convenient product .. I will surely be one of the users of this in the future.
Activity: 112
The cca is another great ico with a vision to make life better this is what im looking for this is not abaut the token sale not all abaut trading
Activity: 294
This product is what customers always wanted for a safe, durable and secure kind of gas storage .The product that everyone can rely on. Great job to the CCA team!
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
w0w .. time of cyLinder is come .. im gonna watch this project .. its a gLobaL needs for everyone .. i hope everyone wiLL reach this project .. for thier own sake .. the team its Looks strong and have exceLLent knowLedge in bLockchain .. im pretty sure project wiLL boooooom .. and everyone don't miss out this opportunity .. grab it ! and hoLd .. one day this project wiLL change your Life forever ..

Reading all your thoughts about this project give me the interest to also support the campaign because we'll never know what will happened in the future, Maybe this project will become successful at some point in time.

Yeah, there's no question about it and we are hoping that it will reach to us in the long run. Its different from other project, the product is already here just made some twists with the blockchain integration and Boom! success is Inevitable
Activity: 238
CCA convert their token to purchase composite cylinder and production plant, it is made of gas cylinder with high pressure. Vessel that made of composite polymer materials and the biggest manufacturer of composite cylinder is the most advance production facility in the world and manufactured by Hexagon Ragaso
Activity: 224
It is a fact that innovation in the blockchain has never stopped. The proof of that is CCA. What i like the product itself is its lightweightness. Gas canesters on the market today are way too obsolete, they develop corrosion and are very heavy. This project is a great help both to manufacturers and market as they never have to settle on loading heavy items on their part. A project im looking forward to boom by 2018 and onwards.
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
w0w .. time of cyLinder is come .. im gonna watch this project .. its a gLobaL needs for everyone .. i hope everyone wiLL reach this project .. for thier own sake .. the team its Looks strong and have exceLLent knowLedge in bLockchain .. im pretty sure project wiLL boooooom .. and everyone don't miss out this opportunity .. grab it ! and hoLd .. one day this project wiLL change your Life forever ..

Reading all your thoughts about this project give me the interest to also support the campaign because we'll never know what will happened in the future, Maybe this project will become successful at some point in time.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
It allows businesses to acquire market share by introducing an appealing and differentiating product. First and only Fiberglass Composite Cylinders in the Philippines. It helps to retain customers and increase loyalty. It is also reduced maintenance costs, easier handling. It is very useful to us because we can use it to cook easy. I think it will become a successful project in the whole world.

The product itself is amazing, somehow the coverage of their market should also include Asian countries. This will definitely hit the market given of the unique product specification. as a consumer i have my full support on this one.
Activity: 224
This is a great help to gas users as they will have option of using gas cylinders which are safe, lightweight , sturdy and very durable. What is more aw3some with this is that the project is backed up by cyptocurrency or blockchain technology. This project has a very high probability to succeed.
Activity: 112
This will benifits both consumers and dealears even manufactures of first is the weight imagine how the delivery boy suffer to lift the lpg tanks and the consumers wont worry anymore because the tanks are explosion free
Activity: 168
It allows businesses to acquire market share by introducing an appealing and differentiating product. First and only Fiberglass Composite Cylinders in the Philippines. It helps to retain customers and increase loyalty. It is also reduced maintenance costs, easier handling. It is very useful to us because we can use it to cook easy. I think it will become a successful project in the whole world.
Activity: 350
Now I will support this project from ground up to vertex! It is far differed from other existing ICO projects in terms of developing it's product and technology. More power to CCA!
Activity: 70
Its looks an interesting project.
Please allow me to come in and i'll support this project.
Because this product can help us especially when we are suddenly running out of gas while cooking.
we have another option to continue our activity with CCA product.
Is a good idea its really helpfull imagine lpg tanks wont be that heavy anymore i like it and i know this will be one of the successfull ico of this year.
Activity: 210
I read about this project,also i already read all the people saying about CCA,im glad that my friend introduce this to me..,i will be your one of your supporter team cca..godbless and hopping for the success.

Yeah youre correct mate..this project is really amazing and interesting..lets support this all the time..i have also believe in this..,
Go go team Cca..best of luck
Activity: 52
I read about this project,also i already read all the people saying about CCA,im glad that my friend introduce this to me..,i will be your one of your supporter team cca..godbless and hopping for the success.
Activity: 294
Composite Cylinders Advanced is a project  with a team of professional engineers who spent many years to developed this composite products and have knowledge for this project to implement successfully.With this we are sure that this project was well planned and implemented. And surely we'll support and follow this project to a greater success.
Activity: 99
I really appreciate all the efforts and no doubt this would be one of the great project ever..Tons of new ICO's are coming everyday but this one  really have the connection to me as one of the users of gas tanks,,Consumers around the world would gonna love this.

Indeed! Consumers will going to love this project because  of its uniqueness and safe features .. this fiber made cylinder tank will going to be ranked as no. 1 gas container in the future.
Activity: 168
I am with a great pleasure to introduce you to an interesting and very promising company. This is a great opportunity to invest in the best coin of the year. This company will surprise you with its high growth coins after the ico! With such a great team, the company shall prove to all in the field of blockchain, its importance and confidence in future.

You are right mate..this project is very interesting,i have believe also that all people who invest in this project will earned a lot money in the end.

This is a promising project , i hope this project will success good luck team
Activity: 210
I am with a great pleasure to introduce you to an interesting and very promising company. This is a great opportunity to invest in the best coin of the year. This company will surprise you with its high growth coins after the ico! With such a great team, the company shall prove to all in the field of blockchain, its importance and confidence in future.

You are right mate..this project is very interesting,i have believe also that all people who invest in this project will earned a lot money in the end.
Pages:
Jump to: