Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Preico] Laccoin | Alternative to Banking Industry | Index Fund - page 2. (Read 2086 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 517
I believe this project will succeed in the future because I see the team working behind it is very enthusiastic about developing Laccoin. how much funds have been collected now and what are the next plans?

PRE-ICO will be start 1 September on KICKICO.. Therefore 0 ETH raised now . You must wait start of PRE-ICO. I hope it will be collected more 450 ETH on PRE-ICO
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
I believe this project will succeed in the future because I see the team working behind it is very enthusiastic about developing Laccoin. how much funds have been collected now and what are the next plans?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
LACCOIN (LAC) is an Ethereum backed cryptocurrency that enables the banked, unbanked and underbanked individuals who are in Latin America and Caribbean region to send money, invest and send micro-loans to each other with their mobile wallet or web app. Combined with their LAC debit card and access to the LAC Index Fund individuals can spend their LAC tokens, invest or use their P2P loans that connect with their LAC wallets where every VISA or MasterCard is accepted.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Already 83% of the team passed verification on ICOHOLDER (this is very-very good)   https://icoholder.com/ru/laccoin-23402  . This is a fairly large percentage compared with other ICOs. PRE-ICO will start 01.09 on KICKICO.

Openness of team is a very important factor. I hope LACCOIN will become the second Humaniq for countries LAC. But the main thing is aggressive marketing policy and fast application development.
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
Already 83% of the team passed verification on ICOHOLDER (this is very-very good)   https://icoholder.com/ru/laccoin-23402  . This is a fairly large percentage compared with other ICOs. PRE-ICO will start 01.09 on KICKICO.
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
Do you plan to expand the accepted currencies, except for ETH? Nevertheless, the more accepted cryptocurrencies and fiat - the higher the chance to collect the necessary funds. ETH is extremely volatile now
Activity: 806
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
A GREAT IDEA! BEST TEAM OPEN FOR PEOPLE WORLDWIDE! I WISH YOUR PROJECT ALL BETTER! AND THAT YOUR IDEAS HELP PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD!!!

Are you very angry or is just overjoyed? You're using full caps.  Cheesy

The market is not that good. I don't know how too many projects like this keep on flowing in crypto industry. The best way imo is to present this project to a company or any as they might be interested in taking this.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
The LAC token sale follows a structured governance process and it must follow a KYC process.
Know your customer (KYC) is the process of identifying and verifying the identity of clients which will participate in the LAC token sale.
Activity: 184
A new project with great features and huge potentials. Keep up the good work. Good luck.
Activity: 98
The full benefits of Laccoin will only be apparent once a person can use the token in the same way that he uses other fiat currencies or fiat back debit cards for everyday payments. Laccoin's intention is not to go head-to-head with the traditional banking services but to ease the burdens of individuals and businesses that do not have easy access to traditional banking services in the LAC region.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
In which regions, except LAC, can I use plastic cards (maybe, Russia? )? While no one project that promised a card, in reality does not work. How do you intend to achieve the real use of plastic cards?
copper member
Activity: 48
will the holders of the LAC token be able to influence the development of the company and its various important decisions by voting? Thanks for any answer.

We have only made minimal promises on that. The reason being is that more rights move us closer to an equity token instead of a utility token. As of now we can only have voting on vesting periods.

So right now the voting on certain aspects is kept to a low. If we go forward and move towards more of an equity token more voting rights will be given on a range of options.

Thanks for your question.
copper member
Any chance project team is making some sort of  interview with team members to boost an investor confidence and to share their vision of maecenas goals?

Good day, we will be doing a weekly or bi-weekly depending on the time youtube live. A live Q & A where anyone can ask us questions. We did one last week and we be live again this week. We will be on again at Saturday August 25th UTC time, 09:30.  Here is the link to last week. https://youtu.be/yn4pzKc8PBg

Excuse the poor quality as always when doing things live something always fails. Murphy's law on that never fails. 
Thanks and hope to answer your questions live next week.

Cheers Thanks for the questions.
Activity: 10
LACCOIN aims to help people in Dominican republic is a great concept.
Activity: 70
Any chance project team is making some sort of  interview with team members to boost an investor confidence and to share their vision of maecenas goals?
Activity: 53
A GREAT IDEA! BEST TEAM OPEN FOR PEOPLE WORLDWIDE! I WISH YOUR PROJECT ALL BETTER! AND THAT YOUR IDEAS HELP PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD!!!
Activity: 10
Big hope for this project can success and reach its target in the future. With the interesting concept and ofference by team and developer wish this project can make investor interested and all the token that offered amount 390million token can be sold out. Team and developer must work hard and arrange the best marketing strategy to promote this project.
Activity: 7
Okay. I live in the Dominican Republic.
The product sounds very interesting. I have read your white paper. Many questions remain unanswered.
In which country is the company located?
Other than an adviser, there's no Latino on the team?
In which country is the banking license applied for?
What interface do you use for bank transfers in the LAC room?
So far there is only the Banesco which is distributed in LAC. However, they can't communicate with each other.

Thanks for answer
copper member
when you plan to implement the IOS and ANDROID application. Do you consider other similar platforms to implement your application? I hope all will be good.

As of now we are only focused on those two platform. If there is a need for a third option and our community wants us to do it we will.

Thanks for the question.
The answer is to show the responsibility of the development team to the community. This is very good and hopefully the team always maintain it, I think the Laccoin ICO will be successful.

If we don't maintain it make sure your tell us that we are not being true to our goals. As we need to be kept honest!

Thanks for the comment! Enjoy your day.
copper member
this ico has a big potential, cannot wait to this project

Thanks for the comment! Cheers
Pages:
Jump to: