Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Preico] Laccoin | Alternative to Banking Industry | Index Fund - page 5. (Read 2086 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Whom does LACCOIN see as its main competitors? What about main competitive advantages? I hope that the developers already made a market analysis.
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
where is the link of whitepaper?

WHITEPAPER  - https://app.box.com/s/dsdgysn33e7qntd91sxtm0yvpggpgitv

WEBSITE - http://laccoin.io

Please, see correct version of whitepaper on official website. Whitepaper - subject to change, and link maybe sometimes incorrect in Bitcointalk.
Activity: 610
Merit: 250
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
where is the link of whitepaper?
Activity: 686
Merit: 259
Is it possible to use LACCOIN in regular online shopes? If so, how about problem of volatility? Volatility - main proplem of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 756
Does LACCOIN plan to create a social network? It would be nice if residents LAC could communicate in a single social network. The social network is also advertising from advertisers for tokens LAC
Activity: 153
Merit: 10
Do you think you can get a hard cap? Your hard cap is $ 30 Million USD, I think it is very high target.
Do you have any plan to get the target? has any investment or investment funds to your project?

Do you think you can get a hard cap?

If we do well in the Pre ICO, I believe the hard cap is well within reach.  

Do you have any plan to get the target?

Yes, we have decided to delay the launch of our public ICO after our Pre ICO so we can complete our app and then go into full marketing mode the day after we finish the Pre ICO. To promote highlight and talk with as many people as we can about our project.

any investment or investment funds to your project?

A successful campaign to us is if we reach the soft cap as then we have all the necessary pieces to go forward. As for private investment, we are continually talking to banks and private pools of HNWI (High Net Worth individuals) to get involved with our project.

Thanks for those questions as they were really good.
sound is great. I thinks with your hard work, your project will get hard cap very quickly.
If you complete your app, you can get hard cap only in 20 days. I think so
copper member
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
LACCOIN will provide access to the current banking services and new cryptocurrency card payment system through the use of mobile devices that will result in a more significant penetration rate than the bank.

Yes, that is the plan. Thanks for the comment.
copper member
Dear dev, you have provided a nice incentive in shape of bounty. Looking cool. Best wishes dear

Thanks for the kind words and blessing, cheers.
copper member
Do you think you can get a hard cap? Your hard cap is $ 30 Million USD, I think it is very high target.
Do you have any plan to get the target? has any investment or investment funds to your project?

Do you think you can get a hard cap?

If we do well in the Pre ICO, I believe the hard cap is well within reach.  

Do you have any plan to get the target?

Yes, we have decided to delay the launch of our public ICO after our Pre ICO so we can complete our app and then go into full marketing mode the day after we finish the Pre ICO. To promote highlight and talk with as many people as we can about our project.

any investment or investment funds to your project?

A successful campaign to us is if we reach the soft cap as then we have all the necessary pieces to go forward. As for private investment, we are continually talking to banks and private pools of HNWI (High Net Worth individuals) to get involved with our project.

Thanks for those questions as they were really good.
copper member
Does LACCOIN plan to create a social network? It would be nice if residents LAC could communicate in a single social network. The social network is also advertising from advertisers for tokens LAC

Starb,  Yes we plan to build an English speaking community and a Spanish speaking community. We haven't yet chose the platform where we plan to do that yet. I enjoy these questions.

Cheers Enjoy the day Starb
copper member
Can holders LAC to vote for variants of usage  the index fund? I think, when determining the directions, it is necessary to take into account the opinion of the holders

The Union of Wealth Fund will have input from the people that its suppose to benefit but the primary benefit   It will be run just like an Index Fund would run.  The cryptocurrency space doesn’t have a great  deal of transparency hopefully we will be able to bring that with specific products in the Laccoin ecosystem. 

Hopefully this can answer article can shed light on what we aim to do with the Union of wealth Fund.

https://blog.goodaudience.com/union-of-wealth-fund-f172959b373b

Thanks for the question.
copper member
I think, Malta will be soon centre for cryptoexchanges and blockchain projects. Laccoin can will make license in Malta

https://cointelegraph.com/news/malta-approves-three-blockchain-crypto-bills-in-second-parliamentary-reading

Termion, we were able to find some people that are experts on Malta and have started to make inquiries into their license projects. Thanks for the information.

Thanks for the question.
copper member
What do I need to create an account in Laccoin? Which documents? As I understand it, it will not be possible to create an anonymous account? Thank for answer.

Starb, Yes it will be challenging to allow anyone to have an anonymous account. We will have KYC (Know Your Customer) protocols and AML (Anti Money Laundering) protocols as well which require forms of id to be able to have accounts. This is order to protect us and protect our customer base in the future.

Thanks for the question.
Activity: 686
P2P -lending - this is very imoprtant idea. What about fees? If fees will be low enough, P2P-lending will be very good option.

Thanks for the question P2P lending is a double edge sword. We have to strike a right balance with the interest rate as we don't want to burden the lender to the point where they are carrying more debt then what they started with.  The fees will be low enough. We can’t set any exact numbers yet, even if we do they would most likely change because of the structure of the app and the demands of the people.

Thanks for the question.

Thanks for answer. Will each user have a specific user's credit card so that it is possible to resolve the issue of a loan as soon as possible?
Activity: 153
Merit: 10
Activity: 150
Merit: 7
BAANX
Dear dev, you have provided a nice incentive in shape of bounty. Looking cool. Best wishes dear
Activity: 756
What do I need to create an account in Laccoin? Which documents? As I understand it, it will not be possible to create an anonymous account? Thank for answer.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Can holders LAC to vote for variants of usage  the index fund? I think, when determining the directions, it is necessary to take into account the opinion of the holders
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
Hello. What Soft Cup and Hard Cup does the project have? I hope you will reach SoftCup. What do you think about cooperate with Humaniq ? I say about Humaniq's biometric solution? And what do you think about cooperate with Verime? This is KYC on blockhain.
copper member
Hello. What Soft Cup and Hard Cup does the project have? I hope you will reach SoftCup. What do you think about cooperate with Humaniq ? I say about Humaniq's biometric solution? And what do you think about cooperate with Verime? This is KYC on blockhain.

AndrewBUD, the soft cap for the preico is 500 ETH, and the hard cap is 600 ETH.  The soft cap for the public ico on November 1st is 10m, and hard cap is 30m. 

Thanks for the suggestions on Humaniq and Vermie we have sent out emails to them seeing if we can cooperate with them in the future. Especially Humaniq as their company philosophy is in line with many things we also believe in at Laccoin.

Thanks for the information.
Pages:
Jump to: