Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][preICO LIVE] MOOZICORE - World's 1st music streaming service on blockchain - page 14. (Read 25150 times)

copper member
Activity: 152
Merit: 11
In which countries do you plan to develop? Will Russian performers be added to the platform? Or will you be in all countries?

We have our Team who runs the System. So as for now, the Development Team is from CTO Simon and his Team behind it.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 510
In which countries do you plan to develop? Will Russian performers be added to the platform? Or will you be in all countries?
copper member
How does the blockchain specifically interact with the music application?

-Is music stored on chain? which Chain?
-Does music get streamed from Chain?
-Where does music get stored IPFS?
-Smart contracts? EVM?

Please provide me the steps/user experience as I want to know why your using "blockchain technology" as I do not see any explanation of the tech in the white paper.

Sorry for the late response, we had a big Meeting over the Weekend.

Moozicore uses its own token based on blockchain ethereum ERC-20 as its ecosystem element. To put it in technical terms, Moozicore is a dAPPs product. The token used and saved in blockchain is changed into an inside controlling instrument, with which the users can make use of the functionalities of the app. Moozicore also researches how blockchain can be used to store and interact with music data in order to create more effective marketing mechanisms (e.g. measuring the impact of music's popularity on marketing effects from multiple sources).

Based on data from the blockchain (metadata), Moozicore will allow to evaluate if a given song has impact on the development of the application. Blockchain is the perfect means to do it - it enables connecting multiple-source
data and providing information from the music industry without breaching any external licenses.
Activity: 6
Merit: 250
How does the blockchain specifically interact with the music application?

-Is music stored on chain? which Chain?
-Does music get streamed from Chain?
-Where does music get stored IPFS?
-Smart contracts? EVM?

Please provide me the steps/user experience as I want to know why your using "blockchain technology" as I do not see any explanation of the tech in the white paper.

copper member
Many have had a project platform like this ... hope the MooziCore project can compete with other competitors with the features offered and attract many investors

We dont have any competitors in this market who do what we bring to venues. Also we dont compete with spotify  Smiley  

And still our Launch is around the corner with a working product.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
Many have had a project platform like this ... hope the MooziCore project can compete with other competitors with the features offered and attract many investors

There are many companies launched their music streams under blockchain but they left their project without any developments. So, i have gone through moozicore roadmap it seems very positivity about the company but after crowdsale, they need to deliver what they mentioned in the roadmap.
Activity: 711
Merit: 204
Which platforms do you mean? I have never heard of a platform like this and would appreciate it if you could share the ones your are talking about.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
copper member
We added a lot new Whitepaper in different languages which can be found on our Tokensale Website: https://tokensale.moozicore.com/

Only 10 days left regarding Stage one  Smiley

Try our Product on Android or iOS. Launch is around the corner and stated for Q1 2019
Activity: 413
Merit: 10
● KEEP CALM & HODL ●
I am intrigued to download and try the app, but the question that come to my mind before downloading is if you have a trial-mode or free token airdropped to the app? So people can test and get a feel of how your app works, what the major different in full feature compared to other premium app, and how to interact with them?

Its currently in Beta and every Account get 500 Credits free to use. Also you can deceide what is playing at the Moozicore HQ  Smiley

https://tv.moozicore.com/

Step by step the development of this project is very good and everyone is waiting for the latest update from this project to make sure this project continues and has many benefits for everyone.
copper member
I am intrigued to download and try the app, but the question that come to my mind before downloading is if you have a trial-mode or free token airdropped to the app? So people can test and get a feel of how your app works, what the major different in full feature compared to other premium app, and how to interact with them?

Its currently in Beta and every Account get 500 Credits free to use. Also you can deceide what is playing at the Moozicore HQ  Smiley

Sorry, this is a really evilish idea, but do I understand clearly that the HQ here refers to your main office? As in... I can deliberately force the admin team to listen to jingle bells on a loop?  Grin
The idea itself thrills me.

absolutely correct, you can actually get on their nervs and link your spotify account to it
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1432
Yes, I'm an asshole

Sorry, this is a really evilish idea, but do I understand clearly that the HQ here refers to your main office? As in... I can deliberately force the admin team to listen to jingle bells on a loop?  Grin
The idea itself thrills me.
copper member

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1432
Yes, I'm an asshole
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
I can see a huge discount on your token sale stage 1, what if most investors will bought in presale and after ICO they will dump the tokens causing the price to loss a huge percentage in price like every ico projects happening now because of huge bonuses they are given to early adopters. 
Not exactly sure if most investors who bought in the presale and after it hit an exchange they will immediately sell of because they are basically intended to invest, not sell it once the market arrive.
copper member
I can see a huge discount on your token sale stage 1, what if most investors will bought in presale and after ICO they will dump the tokens causing the price to loss a huge percentage in price like every ico projects happening now because of huge bonuses they are given to early adopters.  

The Bonus you see is calculated on the inApp Price and is related to the first Item inApp. Check our Whitepaper for more Information.

So regarding presale and Ico Price. Our Launch in US is stated in Q1 2019, also with a big announcement 1 Week ago:

https://medium.com/@moozicore/mzg-token-burn-program-announcement-b77cca6a184f

The difference to other Ico: We bring a ready Product and used an unusual approach with our Presale, which happened in January 2018 and the Ico now. Of course we can't prevent people to sell but we always proofed that we deliver Smiley

Crypto itself still not arrived for common use. With our Burn Program, every Investor benefits a lot from the Project and should think twice before selling.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
copper member
Check our Tokensale Homepage: https://tokensale.moozicore.com/

Hopefully most people understand now, why we used a different approach regarding our Presale and Ico. Beta is available for download and Launch in US is set for Q1 2019  Smiley

copper member
hallo,

where I can find detailed information about bounty campaign?

On the first page under the section Campaign / Click on the Picture  Smiley

Or here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyieono-kyc-moozicore-finished-5070336
Pages:
Jump to: