Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][preICO LIVE] MOOZICORE - World's 1st music streaming service on blockchain - page 13. (Read 25150 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 109
Hi people! I have a question for the developers as to why you use the blockchain in moozicore. What functional problem do you solve using blockchain technology?
Activity: 393
Merit: 103
TERA smart money [Adviser 1056]
The idea of ​​transferring music on the blockchain is quite interesting. I will read the information in WP and come back with questions. Happy New Year everyone!
Activity: 267
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
Very interesting and simultaneously ambiguous. Do restaurant owners want to spend money on it? And influence of visitors to music in the hall may not be good.

Venue owners of course spend money on it, but the great thing here: Signed venues get a cashback % from microtransactions and advertising made. So why should they not use Moozicore and are fully licensed with it, instead of spending a lot of money on companys for playing songs in public. With the cashback, they probably earn more money then spending it.

What is your cashback size? Is it fixed or depends on the popularity of the content? Are there any factors that affect the amount of deductions?
Activity: 294
Will I be able, as a venue owner, to add my music to playlists? Or can I create playlists only from your licensed Moozicore library?
Will I be able to add my songs to this library?
copper member
Activity: 152
Merit: 11
Very interesting and simultaneously ambiguous. Do restaurant owners want to spend money on it? And influence of visitors to music in the hall may not be good.

Venue owners of course spend money on it, but the great thing here: Signed venues get a cashback % from microtransactions and advertising made. So why should they not use Moozicore and are fully licensed with it, instead of spending a lot of money on companys for playing songs in public. With the cashback, they probably earn more money then spending it.

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
it is precisely such projects that clearly show the goal and the final product must survive. as practice shows, we need to develop an existing business.
In this you are right. need specific solutions to the necessary tasks. But does anyone need this application? what does it solve? were any polls of restaurant owners? If yes, then this is a very promising project.
Activity: 267
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
An interesting idea, I think the product will be popular among users. But I have a question. Do I need to pass verification to use your product?
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
it is precisely such projects that clearly show the goal and the final product must survive. as practice shows, we need to develop an existing business.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
copper member
Moozicore ICO Extension & Referral Program Update

copper member
The approach of the project is interesting: I've never seen in blockchain field a service imagined for music for business activities. I would like to know if you already have some agreements for the licenses, if it's possible. Thanks!

We are working actively since March on licensing because it takes damn long to negotiate deals with the big ones. I can tell you so far that mostly its done and our eyes are focused on the launch in Q1 2019

But of course, to give every presale and upcoming investor proof and reality about the project:

Big news ahead scheduled for tomorrow.  Smiley

Yes, I perfectly understand, but even sitting at the negotiating table is not so easy, so congrats and good luck!

I look forward to the news! 👍
softcap to moozicore 100 million MZG or 266 million MZG? I am a little confused because the achievement of softcap has not been achieved, and softcap is 100 million, please provide information about this

Presale was in January where we reached the Hardcap with 166m sold. 100m is the softcap from the ico now and total of 498m are for sale. I forward your point.  Smiley

Yeah, I had some problems with that point too. Of course, the goal is a long way off, but I hope they can reach it, regardless of market trends.

I hope you found your answers now regarding your question from yesterday  Smiley
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
What puts this project in good position now is its achievement of soft cap of 100 millions tokens. Pre-ICO went very well for this crowdfunding which secured its development. I see this recent update on partnership with licensed company of NY based that is great. In coming days we may see investors turning their heads to this project.
Activity: 462
0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d
The approach of the project is interesting: I've never seen in blockchain field a service imagined for music for business activities. I would like to know if you already have some agreements for the licenses, if it's possible. Thanks!

We are working actively since March on licensing because it takes damn long to negotiate deals with the big ones. I can tell you so far that mostly its done and our eyes are focused on the launch in Q1 2019

But of course, to give every presale and upcoming investor proof and reality about the project:

Yes, I perfectly understand, but even sitting at the negotiating table is not so easy, so congrats and good luck!

softcap to moozicore 100 million MZG or 266 million MZG? I am a little confused because the achievement of softcap has not been achieved, and softcap is 100 million, please provide information about this

Presale was in January where we reached the Hardcap with 166m sold. 100m is the softcap from the ico now and total of 498m are for sale. I forward your point.  Smiley

Yeah, I had some problems with that point too. Of course, the goal is a long way off, but I hope they can reach it, regardless of market trends.
copper member

Presale was in January where we reached the Hardcap with 166m sold. 100m is the softcap from the ico now and total of 498m are for sale. I forward your point.  Smiley
Activity: 1568
COMBONetwork

copper member
Our Partner for Licensing

Top rated lawfirm from New York, who represents dozens of known companys  
copper member
Licensing & Service Update! 

copper member

Pages:
Jump to: