Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PREICO] Nuvus.io - Transparent Global Data Platform for Cannabis Industry - page 6. (Read 1638 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Crypto Marketer For Whales
Awesome decentralization concept. Please provide educational videos  too.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Producers of cannabis, very interesting sounds. there is a video presentation or what, what would be the explanation of the project in the video?
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
Such a project is not the first, I participated in a similar one and now its coins are very well traded on Cryptopia. But I think this project needs more PR and you need a bounty company in another case, nobody will know about the project.

You're right, I also encounter those ICO similar on this project. Maybe, they have some special features and advocacy that needs to know compare to other ICO Project. Hoping that all of this issue will be categorized in good way as we need a good answer by the dev.

As I observed about new Icos with same features the best way to make the project successful is to have an active community that will support it and also a very good advertising strategies to attract more investors.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Since you guys will have your own trading platform, will you guys also list your coin on other exchanges.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Such a project is not the first, I participated in a similar one and now its coins are very well traded on Cryptopia. But I think this project needs more PR and you need a bounty company in another case, nobody will know about the project.

You're right, I also encounter those ICO similar on this project. Maybe, they have some special features and advocacy that needs to know compare to other ICO Project. Hoping that all of this issue will be categorized in good way as we need a good answer by the dev.
This project for me is I think a very difficult to handle because cannabis is not yet accepted by some countries and we heard this many times. On the other side, about their bounty campaign conceivably they already establish a plan for that matter.
Activity: 434
Nuvus is global data platform. Decentralized private and public blockquine verification in each step will add significant value to this industry and provide total transparency and auditability to all industry participants.
So then, with Nuvus verification for each parties involved will becomes easier? What are you willing to do is to make cannabis become legal on several country? Because so much people in world hate to see cannabis due on the consequences are so bad.
They are just trying to grow the cannabis industry by getting some investment here which will help them in growing all around the world as their are many palaces in the world which have legalised cannabis for public and medical use.

I think cannabis industry cannot work with the majority countries in the world. I know this plant has a much medical use but other people usually abuse it. So my point, for now, is how can they show the world to use it for good medical purposes and not by abusing to addictions.
Definitely your right about that it would not worked in some nations, and this is there problems. We heard some associations that they need this plant to be legalized because it is an effective medicine so maybe the team can contact those organization to worked with them imo.
Activity: 617
Merit: 256
ICO Accelerator & Consultant
I see a lot of contradictory comments here. Why the team does not contact its users. They could answer many of our questions.

I can definitely help out, what questions specifically do you need answered?
Activity: 560
I think the team do have a very good idea and if done as stated will be great. Can't wait to see how this goes.
Activity: 294
Of course it will be good to buy everything for the coins of the project and I understand that the coins will allow to preserve the anonymity of the buyer. If laws allow the use of cannabis in the country, why do we need anonymity? I do not really understand the meaning of the coin.
Activity: 574
I see a lot of contradictory comments here. Why the team does not contact its users. They could answer many of our questions.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
Nuvus is global data platform. Decentralized private and public blockquine verification in each step will add significant value to this industry and provide total transparency and auditability to all industry participants.
So then, with Nuvus verification for each parties involved will becomes easier? What are you willing to do is to make cannabis become legal on several country? Because so much people in world hate to see cannabis due on the consequences are so bad.
They are just trying to grow the cannabis industry by getting some investment here which will help them in growing all around the world as their are many palaces in the world which have legalised cannabis for public and medical use.

I think cannabis industry cannot work with the majority countries in the world. I know this plant has a much medical use but other people usually abuse it. So my point, for now, is how can they show the world to use it for good medical purposes and not by abusing to addictions.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Your project is about a very important matter. I agree that medicaments based on cannabis should be allowed and common.
I hope that your project will enable the use of cannabis in medicine, on a large scale.
Indeed, there are different types of cannabis. One need in medicine. others consume without health effects

there are several plants which can use as drugs but most of them needed in the medicine. I dont know why the people make problems when its a blockchain based cannabis project. Interesting !
Activity: 126
Merit: 14
I believe in thr potrntial of this project that will  really provide a total transparency & auditability to all industry participants adding significant value to the industry. I look for more updates regarding Nuvus.io. Keep progressing team!
Hope that this project will also help in legalising the cannabis supply and the regulation of cannabis as we all know that cannabis consumption is banned untill now but even it does not have that bad side effects upon a human body as compared to alcohol. Cannabis should be legalised so that even this project can have nenefits and also much stoners can also help this project to their extend and try to get the best out of it.
Activity: 434
I believe in thr potrntial of this project that will  really provide a total transparency & auditability to all industry participants adding significant value to the industry. I look for more updates regarding Nuvus.io. Keep progressing team!
Activity: 308
Your project is about a very important matter. I agree that medicaments based on cannabis should be allowed and common.
I hope that your project will enable the use of cannabis in medicine, on a large scale.
Indeed, there are different types of cannabis. One need in medicine. others consume without health effects
Activity: 238
You should even atleast allotted 1% token distribution for bounty campaigns. This adds encouragement to everyone to support your project.
Why only 1% i see many project that allocate 2-3% for bounty campaign. Nuvus global exchange project does not say anything about bounty campaign. Hope to get a great news from Nuvus global exchange project soon.
Activity: 294
Nuvus has developed the Global exchange token "GET" and provides secure, reliable and trusted data for the various stake holders of the supply chain.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126

I'm don't know how this is going to work, I'm still reading about the project, but yes the purpose of this platform is to help track cannabis which can make cannabis become legal on several country although this platform can use use for other In other areas.
Activity: 196
Yes I totally agree with your statement on this project, I have seen many projects with a similar concept.
Pages:
Jump to: