Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PREICO] Nuvus.io - Transparent Global Data Platform for Cannabis Industry - page 7. (Read 1638 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
With a project that will try to be involved in the Cannabis Industry, it will surely get a lot of criticism. Since this platform is going to be Global, do you have a backup plan in case a certain country will ban the platform?
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
Nuvus is global data platform. Decentralized private and public blockquine verification in each step will add significant value to this industry and provide total transparency and auditability to all industry participants.
So then, with Nuvus verification for each parties involved will becomes easier? What are you willing to do is to make cannabis become legal on several country? Because so much people in world hate to see cannabis due on the consequences are so bad.
They are just trying to grow the cannabis industry by getting some investment here which will help them in growing all around the world as their are many palaces in the world which have legalised cannabis for public and medical use.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
You should even atleast allotted 1% token distribution for bounty campaigns. This adds encouragement to everyone to support your project.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Will it not cause any problem if a person from a country (which is cannabis is illegal) to participate on a project that supports a program about cannabis?
I guess theres realy no problem with that even if your country is prohibiting cannabis. You are just investing for thier coin in trading website so I think you are not at risk by just investing
Will it not considered as supporting illegal things? Well maybe your right. Since we are here just only for the token and not totally for the cannabis lol. Just making sure so that it will not cause trouble.
Investing in this project or supporting this will surely not lead you to any problem as there are many places in the world where cannabis is legal and this project will be working in those areas of the world and it will not break any rules of government of any country so no need to worry about it.
There's absolutly no worries when it comes to the legality of the project . nuvus will have a transparent supply chain data platform so everything is recorded properly . "Nuvus Blockchain technology, if globally adopted, will add billions of data points to the supply chain, benefiting medicinal research and proper diagnosis in patients. By bringing decentralized, immutable blockchain technologies with billions of live, verified data points to the cannabis industry"

his is probably not about whether the platform works well or not, but about legal issues. Suppose, if abortion can not be performed in one country, does anyone who earn money from it even if not doing it in the country breaks the law or not? That's the question. I do not know either, but I'm curious. Any of you is sure?
Activity: 322
Nuvus provides a better environment in which growers can produce the highest quality product using trusted and certified data which is transparent for Cannabis Industry.
Activity: 196
Merit: 19
Your project is about a very important matter. I agree that medicaments based on cannabis should be allowed and common.
I hope that your project will enable the use of cannabis in medicine, on a large scale.
Activity: 98
Such a project is not the first, I participated in a similar one and now its coins are very well traded on Cryptopia. But I think this project needs more PR and you need a bounty company in another case, nobody will know about the project.
Do you willing provide us the information about this project? And i agree with you that Nuvus can make more marketing like bounty and airdrop for make grow
Every project needs a bounty atleast ,to get the word out there . But maybe they have another good advertising strategie that is going to be more effective than bounty campaigns and airdrops.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
Nuvus is global data platform. Decentralized private and public blockquine verification in each step will add significant value to this industry and provide total transparency and auditability to all industry participants.
So then, with Nuvus verification for each parties involved will becomes easier? What are you willing to do is to make cannabis become legal on several country? Because so much people in world hate to see cannabis due on the consequences are so bad.
Activity: 126
Merit: 14
Such a project is not the first, I participated in a similar one and now its coins are very well traded on Cryptopia. But I think this project needs more PR and you need a bounty company in another case, nobody will know about the project.
Do you willing provide us the information about this project? And i agree with you that Nuvus can make more marketing like bounty and airdrop for make grow
This project will be the global data platform for cannabis industry. Also hopefully you might be aware about cannabis as it is the main source of THC and other important compnents which are used in medical sciences. Hope this project really does something good to the community.
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
with their ideas i think more awareness is just needed to kickstart this thing and ofcourse their project similar to this but is about the teams their ideas and plans that makes them unique among each other
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
Another project on cannabis, and where are those who want to grow cannabis take equipment? Probably the project team wants to streamline this process. I'm right?

I think it will be difficult for them to reach and communicate with other countries like here at the Philippines in case this project could become successful. So I am is thinking they have the good plan for that soon.

well, I think there is a way bud since our technology nowadays can easily to communicate like using Skype or any video call which can understand on both parties.

I doubt talking to someone in Phillippines about drugs would be a good idea, seems like a really really really bad idea for the poor dude in phillippines if he gets caught
Activity: 518
Nuvus platform which is transparent global data platform for cannabis industry provides secure, reliable, and trusted data for the various stake holders of the supply chain.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Ordinary business in countries where it is allowed, so I think the developer and initiated the creation of this ICO. In which country is the team based?
Nuvus.io project is based on Russia they have already 21 person on their team. Hope this team will be best in crypto world.
Wow, based on Russia? That is my lovely country. Russia is a real peace of war country, there is almost no crime in there.
I don't think your sentences about "peace of war country, there is almost no crime in there" is correct. But i agree that Russia is lovely country, and they a legit at online business since a long time ago? Do you know SEOsprint and many mining or game from Russian? They run very stable and almost of them don't make "fast problem".
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
How do you plan to implement the wide usage of your token taking into consideration that most people do not know about it?
As developers and whole command are in the most one's natives from Russia, then at least, project will have already been known to wide audience of this rather big country. And to extend information from lot of people always easier.
Spreading information nowadays is really easy, especially like this platform is giving that might help the processing and usage for medical purpose of cannabis. But, I'm a little bit of concern about how can they manage and control the usage of cannabis? Like how to check the user if he/she is really using it in the right way?
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
How do you plan to implement the wide usage of your token taking into consideration that most people do not know about it?
As developers and whole command are in the most one's natives from Russia, then at least, project will have already been known to wide audience of this rather big country. And to extend information from lot of people always easier.
Activity: 420
BitHostCoin.io
Another project on cannabis, and where are those who want to grow cannabis take equipment? Probably the project team wants to streamline this process. I'm right?

I think it will be difficult for them to reach and communicate with other countries like here at the Philippines in case this project could become successful. So I am is thinking they have the good plan for that soon.

well, I think there is a way bud since our technology nowadays can easily to communicate like using Skype or any video call which can understand on both parties.

You both have a point about your concerns, let dev answer it so we can get the right answers and explanations about your queries. I hope that nuvus will get more serious investors.
Activity: 574
I recommend nuvus team to organize a bounty campaign as soon as possible to gain success in bitcointalk. Please do not forget the airdrop  Cool
I agree to this project as soon as possible to take care of their campaign because I see many who are interested in this project, good luck.

Well, if the devs don't have any plans to open a bounty campaigns then they need to hire some popular crypto profile in social medias to promote their project.
Definitely it is necessary to open a wide advertising campaign of the project. Otherwise, no investors will know about this project, accordingly it will have a bad effect on the development of the project.
Activity: 434
I want that this project will become more well know in this industry. I like their mission for the beneficial of everybody, introducing a trustless verification system on all supply chain & business transactions in the cannabis industry. The project team is really making a great move toward its competitors. Just keep doing it. You'll be having a great future.
Pages:
Jump to: