Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PREICO] Nuvus.io - Transparent Global Data Platform for Cannabis Industry - page 9. (Read 1638 times)

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
Will it not cause any problem if a person from a country (which is cannabis is illegal) to participate on a project that supports a program about cannabis?
I guess theres realy no problem with that even if your country is prohibiting cannabis. You are just investing for thier coin in trading website so I think you are not at risk by just investing
Will it not considered as supporting illegal things? Well maybe your right. Since we are here just only for the token and not totally for the cannabis lol. Just making sure so that it will not cause trouble.
Investing in this project or supporting this will surely not lead you to any problem as there are many places in the world where cannabis is legal and this project will be working in those areas of the world and it will not break any rules of government of any country so no need to worry about it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 14
Another project on cannabis, and where are those who want to grow cannabis take equipment? Probably the project team wants to streamline this process. I'm right?
Actually even this project won't go waste and it will surely have a huge benefits in the future as we all know the benefits of canabis and even it is the best medical plant ever i have seen. It is the most beneficial source of proteins and also it is much more profitable for creating medicines which do support huge diseases.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
The nuvus protocol is trending as it is designed with hyperledger .org enterprise grade business block chain technology to verify supply chain development and transactions.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Will it not cause any problem if a person from a country (which is cannabis is illegal) to participate on a project that supports a program about cannabis?
I guess theres realy no problem with that even if your country is prohibiting cannabis. You are just investing for thier coin in trading website so I think you are not at risk by just investing
Will it not considered as supporting illegal things? Well maybe your right. Since we are here just only for the token and not totally for the cannabis lol. Just making sure so that it will not cause trouble.
Investing in this project or supporting this will surely not lead you to any problem as there are many places in the world where cannabis is legal and this project will be working in those areas of the world and it will not break any rules of government of any country so no need to worry about it.
There's absolutly no worries when it comes to the legality of the project . nuvus will have a transparent supply chain data platform so everything is recorded properly . "Nuvus Blockchain technology, if globally adopted, will add billions of data points to the supply chain, benefiting medicinal research and proper diagnosis in patients. By bringing decentralized, immutable blockchain technologies with billions of live, verified data points to the cannabis industry"
Activity: 294
Ordinary business in countries where it is allowed, so I think the developer and initiated the creation of this ICO. In which country is the team based?
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
By going through your website, and looking into the team section, what I noticed is the small percentage of the team that has a medical background right? At least two members have the background of dealing medical area like Mr. BOBBAN SUBHADRA PH.D. and upcoming microbiological researcher Mr. ALAN MATHON. Is this the updated list of the team or there are additional ones especially member who might have a background on medical field. I'm just wondering because the project is dealing with cannabis that might have a bad effect in the health of the user if abused and used in the illegal way.
Activity: 574
I just hope that cannabis can also be legalized in my country. Most especialy if it is used medicinaly and not abused by users.
If your country prohibits the sale of cannabis, it is unlikely to be allowed for sale for medicinal purposes. Because so many people will suddenly become "sick" Grin
Activity: 672
If I'm coming from a country where cannabis is prohibited by law, will investing in Nuvus be considered illegal too?

That's the question you asked. I already thought about it, and I can not think of an answer, whether there can be such or not. What kind of planting can they plant?
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
This project can not be launched in all countries Where it is prohibited by law to use it. But where there is allowed, perhaps this area will be in demand

Most countries like USA and China have banned ICOs of coins and not the whole cryptos themselves. They can do the ICO elsewhere and then sell the coins to US and China citizens via exchanges like Bittrex
Activity: 518
Nuvus block chain is formed to build a global eco system called Global exchange platform for data, supply chain verification and industry wide global exchanges of services and products using distributive ledge technologies, Its launches are setting us pride to opt.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
Hi there,
No bounty yet?
Regards,
Yes, still now we are not have any announcement about bounty program of Nuvus. I really want apply twitter or facebook bounty.

Im sure devs are thinking of it now if they will announce some bounty campaigns. The campaign will help them a lot to promote the project in all social medias.
Activity: 448
Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support
I just hope that cannabis can also be legalized in my country. Most especialy if it is used medicinaly and not abused by users.
Activity: 434
I think, of course, the platform can be called Global, but it can legally provide services only in countries where hemp trade is allowed as a medicine.
Activity: 602
Hi there,
No bounty yet?
Regards,
Yes, still now we are not have any announcement about bounty program of Nuvus. I really want apply twitter or facebook bounty.

Yeah, I am also waiting for the bounty campaign. I hope this project will announce their campaigns. I am sure many members will join and if active members will promote this project many investors will be attracted to join.
Probably,I think there are many people are waiting for the bounty campaign. If the team want to make their platform to be popular then they need to have a good marketing strategy for promoting their project.
Activity: 420
BitHostCoin.io
Hi there,
No bounty yet?
Regards,

Yeah, I am also waiting for the bounty campaign. I hope this project will announce their campaigns. I am sure many members will join and if active members will promote this project many investors will be attracted to join.
Activity: 294
I think the market is interesting, but as far as I can remember free trade and cultivation by law are permitted in the Netherlands and California. Did the team do marketing research about the need for its platform?
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
Some people are asking about Nuvus being prosecuted for being part of the cannabis industry while it's illegal in some places,
Nuvus is a platform that helps in regulating the cannabis with its transparent supply chain data platform and others.

Check out Nuvus' whitepaper on their website:
https://nuvus.io

I'm afraid and expecting that this project will have many critics, FUD, Trolls when officially launched their site. And it is really obvious why.
Activity: 336
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
Since this project is going to build an ecosystem that has a Global Exchange Platform, does that mean it won't stop in Cannabis market? Will it also target other markets such as the food industries or maybe even mechanical industries?
Activity: 350
Merit: 30
Activity: 434
What an interesting project! I know that every projects has its own potential and capability to make its own success. But Nuvus has also its own unique way to make it through its success. I hope that this project will provide total transparency & auditability to all industry participants adding significant value to the industry. GoodLuck Nuvus Team.
Pages:
Jump to: