Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PreICO] ⚡XiWATT⚡: A Platform to Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets ⚡🌍 - page 2. (Read 2258 times)

Activity: 1848
Merit: 372
the resolution of legal issues can take a very long time. but if the developers are working on the project in parallel with the lawyers, then it is good for the project and potential investors.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
if they pull with terms Iko, investors will pay attention to eloncity. It's bad that he presaged too early. When such delays occur, investors are usually not thrilled with this.

They said in telegram that they started legal review to ensure we comply with SEC regulation as they based in USA. And soon they must start sale.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
I think XiWATT is interesting project, Xiwatt will make energy clean and affordable and XiWATT aims to revolutionize the industry to make investing in and creating renewable energy accessible for all, it is a great vision. we must support this project. but I see this project pause, right? I will patient to wait this project live again and make contribute to support this project.
Activity: 224
Using a blockchain, XiWATT can provide investors, communities and individuals with opportunities to participate in renewable energy projects, as well as contribute to the creation of a decentralized market for renewable energy assets.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
if they pull with terms Iko, investors will pay attention to eloncity. It's bad that he presaged too early. When such delays occur, investors are usually not thrilled with this.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
I studied the project documents, this is a new and unusual approach. I wish the team to successfully implement the project.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
a little disappointed with the project xiwait why should be stopped temporarily, why not in live course?
but I am patient with waiting for a new update of this project, hopefully this project team will be quick to face this project, I will continue to support
Activity: 336
Hello! Is there any channel(instead of group telegram) where I can find the latest project news?
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
I am still interested in potentially investing a (sizeable) sum once there is clarity. Does the whitepaper update have to do with the legal reviewing? Will the project change meaningfully?

The project's core will not change. The business model and target market remains the same.

We've just pushed out a XIW token Model update: https://medium.com/xiwatt/xiw-token-model-token-ranked-registry-276ea687a575

^That will the most significant change along with legal disclosures in the next white paper update.

Let us know if you have any questions. Every thing is still moving along in the background Smiley

-Hamza

Hopefully this project in the future could be useful and could continue growing steadily to reach the target and certainly, there is no longer a problem arising in this project.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Next Generation Antivirus
To be honest, I do not understand what will be the end result and what will be the end product of this company! We need to wait, and maybe the team will give a sensation.
Activity: 32
I am still interested in potentially investing a (sizeable) sum once there is clarity. Does the whitepaper update have to do with the legal reviewing? Will the project change meaningfully?

The project's core will not change. The business model and target market remains the same.

We've just pushed out a XIW token Model update: https://medium.com/xiwatt/xiw-token-model-token-ranked-registry-276ea687a575

^That will the most significant change along with legal disclosures in the next white paper update.

Let us know if you have any questions. Every thing is still moving along in the background Smiley

-Hamza

Activity: 1848
Merit: 372
XiWATT is a very promising project, which makes a team of professionals. The timing of the ico is rescheduled, but the team is now working on developing the system and with legal issues. I wish you success and look forward to a new date ico.
Activity: 20
Здравствуйте! Я не пойму как мне сделать  действительное доказательство ссылки на проверку подлинности по битовой ссылке. Не подскажите как сделать? Я просто не разу не сталкивался.
Activity: 238
is there any update about the project condition? I hope this project can be running again
Activity: 994
Merit: 263
PassiveIncomeHunter
What happens to the XiWATT project? Who knows about the current situation? Why are there no new messages on social networks for a long time? What is the team doing now?
Activity: 280
I really like the idea of your project. How do you plan to distribute the funds that will be collected at the pre-ICO?
Activity: 336
Activity: 420
Merit: 69
Why no updates in twitter? No new conferences, exact ICO date? Project still alive or no? Or you have some problem with SEC?

As explained in an earlier post:

"We'll ramp up the tweets and social media updates once we get the green light from our legal council. You can read about it here:

https://medium.com/xiwatt/xiwatt-pre-sale-update-79ea5caf5fcd
"

Best,

-Hamza

So you stopped project to indeterminate time? Or you countinue developing and doing something?

Cut them some slack, there's a lot of turbulence in the world of crypto regulations. Especially in the US where every regulator has a different opinion what crypto is and how it should be regulated. Better they focus on getting the green light than risk making promises on social media they can't hold.

Thanks,

I'd like to emphasize that the team is working behind the scenes to push out the preview and alpha build of the platform. Just because we aren't putting out social media updates doesn't mean we aren't working.

It's critical that we be mindful of regulatory frameworks that exist in the US. The last thing we want happening is to raise the capital and then have it seized because we failed to comply with SEC rulings. We're working with a major law firm (McCarter & English) to ensure the long term success of our project.

Thanks for your patience,

-Hamza

It is very good. But could you give more specific dates, or at least approximate, when you are planning to conduct your IСO? I think this question interisuet not only me.
Activity: 170
Merit: 3
After reading what it is xiwatt I salute to their team who are very experienced in their respective fields. Thus I think it will ease the way to success in this program
Activity: 504
Merit: 122
Hi, I'm new here. Who's the administration?
You would better enter their Telegram channel https://t.me/xiwatt. Team is quite active there.
Pages:
Jump to: