Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PreICO] ⚡XiWATT⚡: A Platform to Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets ⚡🌍 - page 5. (Read 2257 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
The project has a strong team that realizes the set goals. I like the idea of co-owning energy assets that you have brought to us and very promising and has a big potential . I'm willing to take part n this project.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
I think your softcap large, if softcap does not arrive at what project will continue to run? and the rest of your token will be burned or you hold for future projects.
$5,000,000 as softcap isn't considered "large" amount. Many ICOs even have set bigger amount than that.
Softcap means you should reach that amount or your project can't started.
Activity: 504
Merit: 122
Hi, Team! There're some questions from Russian community which I will forward to you.

1. What assets and resources (financial, technical, HR, etc.) do you have now in order to implement your vision?
2. Could you give brief comparison of XiWATT model and your competitors, for example, WePower?
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Hello. I cant find what soft cap and hard cap here? And allocation of tokens as well. I find in whitepaper that 500 mln tokens in total, but how many for crowdsale?
Which bonuses on pre-sale?

Hi magisterr,

Soft Cap is $5,000,000

The token distribution is detailed in the white paper (go towards the bottom)

Hard Cap is set at $40 Million.

250 Million tokens will be sold during the Private Sale, Pre-Sale and TGE.

A detailed breakdown of the pricing and bonus structures will be announced shortly Smiley

Best regards,

-Hamza
I think your softcap large, if softcap does not arrive at what project will continue to run? and the rest of your token will be burned or you hold for future projects.

We’ve consulted numerous experts in the field and we concluded $5,000,000 soft cap is reasonable considering what we are trying to achieve:

It’s not just about the development of the platform in terms of software engineering. It’s going to take a lot of back end support to create and maintain this type of platform. We are talking about banking integration, exchanges, fiat reserves, legal etc. In order to have a real shot at this being successful, it will also require the hiring of industry expert in the area of renewable energy, fintec and development.

Any unsold Tokens will be burnt.

Best regards,

-Hamza
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Hello. I cant find what soft cap and hard cap here? And allocation of tokens as well. I find in whitepaper that 500 mln tokens in total, but how many for crowdsale?

Hi magisterr,

Soft Cap is $5,000,000

A detailed breakdown of the pricing and bonus structures will be announced shortly Smiley

Best regards,

-Hamza

Hi magisterr,

Soft Cap is $5,000,000

Best regards,

-Hamza
Activity: 504
Merit: 122

Yes, there's some uncertainity. Whitepaper states that half of tokens (250M) will be sold during ICO and the hardcap is $40M, which leads us to the price $0.16 per token.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Hi! Manager? please tell me can I make my own tweets for the Twitter bounty campaign? How they will be counted?

Hi eisbrecher71,

Please take a look at the Bounty Thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2935320.0;all

Thanks,

-Hamza
You know what is good in this green energy filed that more and more projects are coming out as competitors to one and other. This will provide best options to customers because each project will try its best to provide competitive services. I was looking at frequently asked questions but need to understand those well.

Hi Jtalk,

Thanks for your feedback. I think it's important to note the differences between the projects and based on research assess their feasibility.

There is a change coming in this world and we believe our platform can be a integral part of it.

Please feel free to ask any questions, you can also join our telegram group to ask questions directly to the Founders: https://t.me/xiwatt

Best regards,

-Hamza
Hello there pre-sale still open?

Hi Cr33pt0b0ss,

The pre-sale date is set for March 24th. The KYC submission/registration form is open.

Best regards,

-Hamza
Activity: 868
Merit: 1
Hi! Manager? please tell me can I make my own tweets for the Twitter bounty campaign? How they will be counted?
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
You know what is good in this green energy filed that more and more projects are coming out as competitors to one and other. This will provide best options to customers because each project will try its best to provide competitive services. I was looking at frequently asked questions but need to understand those well.
Activity: 42
Hello there pre-sale still open?
If I'm not from Us, can I invest?

You can participate in the Pre-Sale which is set for March 24th.

https://xiwatt.io/

Best regards,

-Hamza
Activity: 31
If I'm not from Us, can I invest?
Activity: 224
Hello. Am i right, i should not give you a Twitter report?
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
I always love projects that are centered around energy because this is one field that will always be relevant to the general populace. I like the idea of co-owning energy assets that you have brought to us. I'm willing to take part n this project. Good luck devs
Very interesting project but I have hard time trying to understand how this will work exactly ! . To tokenize something is not a hard thing but how you plan to transfer it in reality . We can trade buy sell this tokens without any problems , but if this tokens have no way to be transfer in reality , then how it gonna again any value ? .

Can we get more details on this please !?

Hi Khufuking,

Thanks for your feedback.

Tokenzing any real world asset requires some sort of action to be conducted outside of the blockchain. The blockchain on it's own can't ensure a action will take place outside of it, this is the reason you need organizations and companies to run projects. In our case, we are the ones that ensure things work the way they should. We just leverage the blockchain in a way that allows for transparency and autonomy where it makes sense, you can read more about this in our white paper.

Here is a simplified breakdown of how things work within our platform:

-Renewable energy projects are listed on the platform (We call them Sectors)

-Sectors can range in size, but are usually larger than 1MW

-Each Sector has an established PPA. A PPA is a power purchase agreement between the buyer and seller of energy. For example, it could be a wind farm that sells their energy to a utility. PPAs are usually signed with 20 year contracts.

-After the Sector is listed on the platform it is opened for crowdfunding

-You can contribute to a sector in return for a "Sector Token" which represents a share (installed capacity) of the Sector. Just keep in mind that each sector will have it's own tokens. You can think of this as Mini-Icos except for Renewable energy Projects.

-Once the sector sells its energy to the customer, our platform collects the revenue and tokenizes it. We call these tokens "NRG". Each NRG token represents $1 worth of energy

-These NRG tokens are distributed to the Sector token holders in proportion to how many Sector tokens they hold.

-The participant can chose to exchange their NRG token for USD (possibly crypto as well) or they can use it as energy credits to pay their utility bill via our application called Cloud Net metering.

What i described above is just one way a Sector could work. In reality, Sectors will vary depending on location and regulations. The key thing about this is that any one can participate in our platform, you don't have to be tied to the same grid as the renewable energy asset.

I hope that makes sense.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Best regards,

-Hamza

Activity: 840
Merit: 266
Very interesting project but I have hard time trying to understand how this will work exactly ! . To tokenize something is not a hard thing but how you plan to transfer it in reality . We can trade buy sell this tokens without any problems , but if this tokens have no way to be transfer in reality , then how it gonna again any value ? .

Can we get more details on this please !?
Pages:
Jump to: