Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PreICO][HILL] HELIXHILLS - DECENTRALISED SERVICE MARKET - page 12. (Read 1660 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
I believe that this new project is very interesting and promising. There is an opportunity to invest your money in this project, and there is an opportunity to earn good tokens in the bounty. I like this new concept with the amazing HELIXHILLS project. I recommend that my friends invest here.
Yes, the project is fresh and new and there still room for updates and progress. I believe that this project will reach the success because of the cooperation of each team members and all the possible supporters abd investors of this project. Hoping for more updates and creative marketing strategy for the betterment and success of this project.
Activity: 266
I believe that this new project is very interesting and promising. There is an opportunity to invest your money in this project, and there is an opportunity to earn good tokens in the bounty. I like this new concept with the amazing HELIXHILLS project. I recommend that my friends invest here.
Well, you know that there are so many opportunity to invest in any project, but be sure you learn the project first before investing.
Most of the people in this forum were easily intended and convinced in any ICO, I hope they will surely not get scammed, but for about this project, I think this project is legit.

The people joining in this forum finds interesting in different ICO, yes we cannot control if their will be happen to scam but for sure it is lesser because they keep gathering informations for the sake of the future usage of everybody.
Right, I think the people that participate this project is wise and smart enough in choosing a project. They have done encounter and experience scam project before and I know they already can identify authentic projects to false one.

This is a big benefit from investing in the HELIXHILLS project. Careful consideration is needed, but investors will need to make early decisions to avoid losing opportunities.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
These Pre ICO is having the biggest bonus I have ever seen in an ICO sale, How many days or weeks will the promotion be active? I visited the site they already reach 205k USD! Great job!
People will always see a good project with a blink of an eye and this would be the case this project. They already generated a quarter of a million at this early so we can say that many are supporting this project and this community of supporters will continue to grow.

The cause of these I think is the big bonus that you will receive 500% from your initial investment so it is gaining more and more popularity to the people.

I think you notice the very common way why people easily convince in once project but I also  think that they are well informed about the information that the project stated. So I guess the good bonuses and generous rewards are only secondary to their decisions. I think they are well knowledge about the project before they decided to choose the project.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Well, you know that there are so many opportunity to invest in any project, but be sure you learn the project first before investing.
Most of the people in this forum were easily intended and convinced in any ICO, I hope they will surely not get scammed, but for about this project, I think this project is legit.

The people joining in this forum finds interesting in different ICO, yes we cannot control if their will be happen to scam but for sure it is lesser because they keep gathering informations for the sake of the future usage of everybody.
Right, I think the people that participate this project is wise and smart enough in choosing a project. They have done encounter and experience scam project before and I know they already can identify authentic projects to false one. The investors and supporters are now well educated about the projects that launches in the market.
Activity: 336
These Pre ICO is having the biggest bonus I have ever seen in an ICO sale, How many days or weeks will the promotion be active? I visited the site they already reach 205k USD! Great job!
People will always see a good project with a blink of an eye and this would be the case this project. They already generated a quarter of a million at this early so we can say that many are supporting this project and this community of supporters will continue to grow.

The cause of these I think is the big bonus that you will receive 500% from your initial investment so it is gaining more and more popularity to the people.
Activity: 308
Excellent project. I will go deep to whitepaper.
Activity: 154

Reviewing first the background and history of the people working on this project will be an essential move for those who plans to invest here to avoid being scammed and hopefully this project is really a legit one.
Of course. People should consider what is the disadvantages and advantages for join Helixhills instead of have a doubt about them.

Yes, that is why it is better to know everything because investing in crypto world is risky we all know that not all project succeed in here. As what I observed in helixhills project is it has potential to be on top because of the people who work with it and the number of supporters believing and investing this project. I will really love to keep track on its progress and until it totally succeed.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 752
Rollbit - Crypto Futures
This is quite interesting with your PREICO, the bonus is 500% which will be a big big bonus to have. Might be one reason this project will slowly gain people that will support it.
If you are an investor what can you still ask for a 500% preico bonus sale? Im sure that this is a big chance they are giving to ico enthusiasts.

I think a 500% bonus will not make investors interested in this project, such a big bonus will enable the project to be unstable in exchange. I see most projects that have the smallest bonus is more desirable by investors let alone have a team that can assure that the project will be stable after ico is finished. thank you
Activity: 129
Merit: 1
I think the 2000 ethereum softcap is very achievable just by reading the info from the whitepaper. May we know how much is the minimum investment amount?
Activity: 322
This is quite interesting with your PREICO, the bonus is 500% which will be a big big bonus to have. Might be one reason this project will slowly gain people that will support it.
If you are an investor what can you still ask for a 500% preico bonus sale? Im sure that this is a big chance they are giving to ico enthusiasts.
Activity: 126
The bonus scheme for this project will definitely attract investors. Imagine a 500% bonus ones you purchased this date, it is the biggest bonus that i have seen so far. This will create a stir in the crypto world and i do hope that it would be on the positive side.
Activity: 196

Reviewing first the background and history of the people working on this project will be an essential move for those who plans to invest here to avoid being scammed and hopefully this project is really a legit one.
Of course. People should consider what is the disadvantages and advantages for join Helixhills instead of have a doubt about them.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2

It is only for PreICO, after that i think they will have strategy to balance, if not, we really have scare about dumping situation.
But that's a big bonus even it's still on PreICO. Maybe that's their strategy for now as they need to attract people here in the days to come.
Activity: 423
It is only for PreICO, after that i think they will have strategy to balance, if not, we really have scare about dumping situation.
Activity: 280
Activity: 434

Every investment at crypto world has risky. And no one can sure project will become successful or will be shit project. We only keep observing what the team will do.

Activity: 364
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

For sure it will have an opportunity to come along because it is still new kind of business but the platform of HELIXHILLS is veru interesting and kinda useful in the business world because it will prefer to choose the right and perfect partnership in the business.
Activity: 350
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
Helixhills project has a short term and long term goal as per the details on the roadmap. May we also know when will your tokens get listed on the exchanges. It seems that was not included on the roadmap.
Indeed, this information is not on the site and is not mentioned anywhere, maybe it's because the site has just opened and the information has not been updated yet.
I think that after a while, the developers will add this information on the official website and here on the forum. So just wait a bit and soon you'll find out.
I really hope so, because I do not want to wait too long, then it seems that the project is not heavily followed and the forum is checked.

Maybe as of now because it is still new to the real world yet it needs a lot of practices so that it will raise high the project because it is still needs a development in the market. Soon it will be be more interesting becaus3 their will be coming opportunities.
Pages:
Jump to: