Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PreICO][HILL] HELIXHILLS - DECENTRALISED SERVICE MARKET - page 13. (Read 1660 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 1
I believe that this new project is very interesting and promising. There is an opportunity to invest your money in this project, and there is an opportunity to earn good tokens in the bounty. I like this new concept with the amazing HELIXHILLS project. I recommend that my friends invest here.
Well, you know that there are so many opportunity to invest in any project, but be sure you learn the project first before investing.

Good point, and definitely every investors tend to do the basic strategy about investing a new project. Moreover, Helixhills is a decentralized service market wherein they adopt the blockchain technology which I believed that they have a lot of features that can also give better benefits to their users.
Activity: 170
I believe that this new project is very interesting and promising. There is an opportunity to invest your money in this project, and there is an opportunity to earn good tokens in the bounty. I like this new concept with the amazing HELIXHILLS project. I recommend that my friends invest here.
Well, you know that there are so many opportunity to invest in any project, but be sure you learn the project first before investing.
Most of the people in this forum were easily intended and convinced in any ICO, I hope they will surely not get scammed, but for about this project, I think this project is legit.

Well, investors nowadays are I think already aware of this kind of things. What I observed about this new project is that they have no major problems in terms of their reputation and we can see a lot of their information.
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!
Most of the people in this forum were easily intended and convinced in any ICO, I hope they will surely not get scammed, but for about this project, I think this project is legit.
Yeah that's true! you should do your own research about the project and the team behind before you invest your hard earn money. Also, join in their telegram and ask the admin if you have some questions that need to be answer immediately. 

Being vigilant is our own responsibility because we have the tools needed to avoid such trap. That is why, we really need to take some serious time when choosing an ICO to invest. This platform has the transparency of their team and this is good because we can curiously dig deep more about their information.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
I agree. It is really needed to do before engaging in any projects here in crypto world. We need to have a better understanding about the concepts and goals of the platform so that there will be no regrets in the end. And also, it can give better ideas in our decision making if we invest or not.
Activity: 406
That is a good warning , before you go into an ICO project investment make it as much as possible, that this ICO project you are investing are not scam and trustworthy, this helixhill ico projects has a good platform, offering different services to the customers and will be paid with helixhill tokens

I tried to understand the concept of the project and its really good but for the investors , it needs to be clarified the purposed and function of the project ,So that it will attract more investors to this project and hoping this will be done nowdays .
I think for investors the idea and goals of the project are very clear. Each investor before investing, examines the project documents in detail, and these documents set out the objectives of the project very well.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. Before making an investment in the project every investor is gonna be examine or analysing the project and after that examination when it looks good or beneficial then it will make an investment in the project.
I agree with you. But now, I think the project needs to expand its advertising campaign, I understand that the project is still quite new. But advertising is an important factor for the growth of the project.
Activity: 238
ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange
Yeah that's true! you should do your own research about the project and the team behind before you invest your hard earn money. Also, join in their telegram and ask the admin if you have some questions that need to be answer immediately. 
Activity: 336
That is a good warning , before you go into an ICO project investment make it as much as possible, that this ICO project you are investing are not scam and trustworthy, this helixhill ico projects has a good platform, offering different services to the customers and will be paid with helixhill tokens

I tried to understand the concept of the project and its really good but for the investors , it needs to be clarified the purposed and function of the project ,So that it will attract more investors to this project and hoping this will be done nowdays .
I think for investors the idea and goals of the project are very clear. Each investor before investing, examines the project documents in detail, and these documents set out the objectives of the project very well.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. Before making an investment in the project every investor is gonna be examine or analysing the project and after that examination when it looks good or beneficial then it will make an investment in the project.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10

copper member
Activity: 350

Activity: 178
Hi team. I expect this idea will be advance and can be reached the hard cap of ICO!
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Activity: 602
Activity: 560
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
Interesting project! Looks like a promising usecase! I wish the project team a great success!
Activity: 420
Merit: 6
Activity: 532
Helixhills project has a short term and long term goal as per the details on the roadmap. May we also know when will your tokens get listed on the exchanges. It seems that was not included on the roadmap.
Indeed, this information is not on the site and is not mentioned anywhere, maybe it's because the site has just opened and the information has not been updated yet.
I think that after a while, the developers will add this information on the official website and here on the forum. So just wait a bit and soon you'll find out.
I really hope so, because I do not want to wait too long, then it seems that the project is not heavily followed and the forum is checked.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Hello-
My name is Rick and I am a USA based Crypto YouTuber. I was wondering if you are looking for any additional YouTube promotion. If you are please let me know. You can see my channel at the link below. I can also create commercial style promo videos and have put a link to a couple examples below as well. Thank you very much for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.
https://www.youtube.com/c/cryptorick

Promo video 1- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdPUtdSsIb8
Promo Video 2-  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xN5ta4Bgq8M
Promo video 3 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pq-Oqi21qIg

Send  me a PM or Email me at [email protected] to discuss in detail. Thanks!

HELIXHILLS Promotion video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v725Sbo8ZKg   

Activity: 154
Good thing to know that the project are aiming to help the consumers to have a better experienced and satisafctions in every services they wanted here in crypto world. Providing this kind of purpose will surely be liked by the people of crypto and possibly gained big supports from the businessmen that will lead to it's better development.
The project concept is very realistic and impressive the ability to help someone without think the profits firts in return is very unique and wonderful. There are many competitive project in the market with differentoffers and ideas but this one is very aamazing. The goals is to help and  peoplein ccrypto journey will be one of the best concept I heard so far.

The team of this project are very much positive to their objectives because they really make alot of action that would surely help them in making their platform accessable to the community. This strategy will help them to continue to develop and maintain their credibility in the crypto community even if they are new with this kind of work.
Its true, even if they are new , they can still compete with people who has experience, but by doing so they need to exert more efforts or come up with strategies, it would be great if they posses these characteristics.

Yes they can still compete with others, that is why it is very important to have a good foundation starting from the plan and the people who will work with it. It will serve as a guide which next to be followed. Those are the things that I found in this project which is so good,waiting for the  new updates and more progress in this project soon.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Yes, of course, but I do not see administrators here, why, since yesterday, they have not answered my question. I see that a lot of people like the project, I also like the idea of a project when it's connected with a freelancer.
Activity: 129
Helixhills project has a short term and long term goal as per the details on the roadmap. May we also know when will your tokens get listed on the exchanges. It seems that was not included on the roadmap.
Indeed, this information is not on the site and is not mentioned anywhere, maybe it's because the site has just opened and the information has not been updated yet.
I think that after a while, the developers will add this information on the official website and here on the forum. So just wait a bit and soon you'll find out.
Definitely, they can bring much attention to the people around the world so that they can earn more money from the investors and use it for the fund of the project.
With the enourmous budget of this project for thier marketing, they will surely get the attention of every investors and crypto businessman.
Pages:
Jump to: