Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PreICO][HILL] HELIXHILLS - DECENTRALISED SERVICE MARKET - page 16. (Read 1663 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Helixhills project has a short term and long term goal as per the details on the roadmap. May we also know when will your tokens get listed on the exchanges. It seems that was not included on the roadmap.

Maybe for now it was not discussed or their main goal, but I am sure it will included soon. This is what we called step by step process but for me the most important thing to know is the foundation and the people behind it because they are the one who will work on it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Helixhills project has a short term and long term goal as per the details on the roadmap. May we also know when will your tokens get listed on the exchanges. It seems that was not included on the roadmap.
You've got a good observation mate but i think that is a small problem that can be easily fixed. What captured my attention with this project is the presentation of their team members. As a follower of this project, i will pay special attention to the team behind this because they are the ones that will constitute to the future of this ICO.  
Activity: 154
although I've found the same pre ico concept in a scam project, I hope this team can be trusted well, I also see this project is very good when it is well developed
Activity: 6

HILL tokens listing on crypto-currency stocks  -  Q4  2019.

Activity: 574
I see that today the pre-sale has already begun. But tell me, what is the minimum amount I can invest in the project? Are there any restrictions?
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
The decentralized market that is moving in the blockchain world will be one thing that will advance and have a future, Helixhills will realize this and will be well realized if there is a lot of support, then let's support this project to realize its goals and will benefit later.
Activity: 129
I am excited to know more about this decentralized service market platform if it is realy worth investing or not. But I think the whitepaper should have all the answers to my question. Hoping for your success in the future.
Activity: 532
Such a great project made by the developer with a lovely community and a decentralized thing like this should be a unique thing I've ever seen.
Indeed a new and promising project. The concept is quite unique and fabulous. I wish for the success of this new project. Will be patiently waiting for more progress and updates  for next few days.
Activity: 224
So many projects are really evolving here in the crypto currency community. And now, here it comes out, the HELIXHILLS. This project's concept integrated to its platform is somehow interesting to me. Well, this project is just starting. I want to observe and see that interesting and progressive actions will the team will make.
Activity: 294
This project somehow caught my interest. Well, this is the beginning of this project - the HELIXHILLS, to show its potential to the crypto currency community. to what they may bring to make a better service market industry being a decentralized one. I will stay watch to this project and see what might the upcoming updates.
Activity: 560
Many ICO these days are taking blockchain as their part of the project in order to make it decentralized. So, what kind of decentralizing do you offer in your platform?
Activity: 616
Such a great project made by the developer with a lovely community and a decentralized thing like this should be a unique thing I've ever seen.
Activity: 18
Pages:
Jump to: