Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE] Pareto Network - The P2P Financial Content & Information Marketplace - page 108. (Read 64354 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
It has long been necessary to create a social network for the crypto industry, I always said this. I do not consider this something revolutionary, it's simply a necessity
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Pareto is good ICO, any more update of the progress? I am considering to invest some money.

We are primarily working on getting our alpha out, or screenshots available

Wow, so fast? Typically, campaigns provide working versions of the service only after the fundraising is over. This automatically increases community trust in your project!)
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Pareto is good ICO, any more update of the progress? I am considering to invest some money.

We are primarily working on getting our alpha out, or screenshots available
Activity: 476
I think this is an absolutely terrific idea. Thus, everyone can become an insider and provide information. Although I would also evaluate the usefulness of information posts, it would be useful

How can you assess the value of information? I think this is simply impossible
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I think this is an absolutely terrific idea. Thus, everyone can become an insider and provide information. Although I would also evaluate the usefulness of information posts, it would be useful
Activity: 392
By the way, have the sales of tokens already begun?

If I'm not mistaken, now there is a presale and it will last until the end of November

So, the main stage of sales will start later?

Yes you are right. Until the end of the year, the fundraising campaign must be successfully completed
Activity: 560
Merit: 255

If I'm not mistaken, now there is a presale and it will last until the end of November

So, the main stage of sales will start later?

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Honestly, I'm not sure that user information can be trusted

Quite the contrary. The fact is that fraud is possible in isolated cases, hundreds of posts can not deceive. After all, the system assumes an analysis
Merit: 255
Honestly, I'm not sure that user information can be trusted
And I can say that I really like the idea of this project. In fact, the development of such a network can eliminate the need for crypto-currency funds

Why do you think so?

If the information is sufficiently reliable, users will be able to manage their investments themselves, focusing on this project
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
And I can say that I really like the idea of this project. In fact, the development of such a network can eliminate the need for crypto-currency funds

Why do you think so?
How exactly will you provide the information we need?

As far as I understand, it will be something like a social network, where users will publish information about the crypto-currency market. However, I did not quite understand how this differs from the usual market of predictions

Will such information be true? It is necessary to carefully study the documentation

I think you did not quite understand everything. The fact is that predictions will not be based on the opinions of one user, but on the basis of tens, hundreds of opinions
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

As far as I understand, it will be something like a social network, where users will publish information about the crypto-currency market. However, I did not quite understand how this differs from the usual market of predictions

Will such information be true? It is necessary to carefully study the documentation
Activity: 350
Merit: 107

Activity: 434
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
Wow! This is the first really useful project! It would be very cool to have an information network that would help with investments
Activity: 308
It looks very interesting!
I will follow the development of the project Smiley
Jump to: