Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE] Pareto Network - The P2P Financial Content & Information Marketplace - page 105. (Read 64354 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
investors are not interested in skam and all immediately obvious when the project is a skam and when not
how?
Activity: 462
investors are not interested in skam and all immediately obvious when the project is a skam and when not
the project is in the middle of the road card
isn't always we see it from the middle?
can't say for sure I just didn't pay attention to other projects
I just basically saw that everything was beginning to attract investors from the middle
maybe so but why
well, because first is the development of training and all that and the finished product almost shows us
ahah well maybe so but the road map is in fact a huge
because prospects are usually very large and naturally take up much space
I think that the main thing is that all perspectives are translated into reality
from Pareto has all the chances
of course this is definitely not a skam
I just basically saw that everything was beginning to attract investors from the middle
maybe so but why
well, because first is the development of training and all that and the finished product almost shows us
I think that the main thing is that all perspectives are translated into reality
from Pareto has all the chances
maybe so but why
maybe so but why
maybe so but why
maybe so but why
maybe so but why
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
very inspiring website design

how is it you like so much?
it is evident that the developers tried and made it multifunctional and comfortable
well, by the way I also noted the fact that he is incredibly comfortable and find the information very easily
I see that it was difficult to write the website because a lot of animation and in General over how it will look like the work was great
any website requires lots of effort in time and work
you know not everywhere it is noticeable here and get pleasure simply from the fact that you are on it
of course I also like it but I can't say that experiencing him mad delight
Yes this is a normal reaction ahah
just in my opinion the site is a small part of everything ICO and more important for example a white paper and do the idea
of course the idea is more important but the website brings all these things together so to speak

it is evident that the developers tried and made it multifunctional and comfortable
well, by the way I also noted the fact that he is incredibly comfortable and find the information very easily
I see that it was difficult to write the website because a lot of animation and in General over how it will look like the work was great
you know not everywhere it is noticeable here and get pleasure simply from the fact that you are on it
just in my opinion the site is a small part of everything ICO and more important for example a white paper and do the idea

Jump to: