Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE] Pareto Network - The P2P Financial Content & Information Marketplace - page 107. (Read 64354 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
on the site there were reviews and photos of investors is impressive

By the way, yes. I think they have a strong enough team
I noticed that Pareto continued to improve it's pretty impressive
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

By the way, yes. I think they have a strong enough team
Activity: 700
When is the official launch of the platform planned?

In the first quarter of 2018, but the exact date is still unknown
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
When is the official launch of the platform planned?
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
How can I use tokens on the platform? Are it used only as a reward for information?

Token holders can also use them to vote for information. This will help raise their positions in the ranking of users

It seems that the number of earned tokens also depends on the user's rating? It seems a little dishonest

It seems to me that the developers have planned everything correctly. The rating will motivate users to improve their content.
Activity: 280
It seems like this will be a good project for investment, will keep my eye on it
Activity: 490
How can I use tokens on the platform? Are it used only as a reward for information?

Token holders can also use them to vote for information. This will help raise their positions in the ranking of users

It seems that the number of earned tokens also depends on the user's rating? It seems a little dishonest
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Activity: 392
By the way, will the payment differ depending on the quality of the content?

I think that in this respect, developers should work as well as with the bounty. That is, video is one amount, an analytical article is another amount.

But how will the quality of the content be determined? I mean, will the same number of tokens be given for good and for a bad article?

I think that each material will undergo a certain moderation
Activity: 560
Merit: 255

I think that in this respect, developers should work as well as with the bounty. That is, video is one amount, an analytical article is another amount.

But how will the quality of the content be determined? I mean, will the same number of tokens be given for good and for a bad article?
Activity: 490
Merit: 252

Activity: 560
Merit: 255
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
It has long been necessary to create a social network for the crypto industry, I always said this. I do not consider this something revolutionary, it's simply a necessity

By the way, social networks for the crypto industry already exist, as far as I know. However, this application, it seems to me, is completely new.

Can you quickly explain what distinguishes this network from the others?

As far as I understand, the user will publish information related to the crypto currency and for this he will be credited with coins. Something like the market of predictions

I still do not understand how the problem of reliability of information is solved
It has long been necessary to create a social network for the crypto industry, I always said this. I do not consider this something revolutionary, it's simply a necessity

By the way, social networks for the crypto industry already exist, as far as I know. However, this application, it seems to me, is completely new.

As far as I understand, the user will publish information related to the crypto currency and for this he will be credited with coins. Something like the market of predictions

Honestly, I have not encountered a similar product before. For me this is something new
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166

Pareto is good ICO, any more update of the progress? I am considering to invest some money.

We are primarily working on getting our alpha out, or screenshots available

Wow, so fast? Typically, campaigns provide working versions of the service only after the fundraising is over. This automatically increases community trust in your project!)

No wonder, it is quite expected. Developers thereby try to attract attention to their product
Activity: 518
Merit: 101

Jump to: