Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE] Pareto Network - The P2P Financial Content & Information Marketplace - page 46. (Read 64350 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Are the materials on the Pareto network open?
Merit: 100
Does anyone know anything about the content in this project?

And what exactly is your question on content? I knew a little bit about this moment

For example, who can be members of the content? Smiley

In order not to be unfounded, I will publish for you an excerpt from the article: content contributors may be individuals, groups or organizations. They may generate single items of information or multiple items produced over time. They may generate ongoing streams of information.
Activity: 560
Merit: 255

And what exactly is your question on content? I knew a little bit about this moment

For example, who can be members of the content? Smiley

Activity: 672
Merit: 251
What is the basis of this ecosystem?

I think, for blockchain-based investments
When I was at the university, we learned the laws of Pareto. They meant that all situations occur with a result of about 80 to 20. This, if spoken in spoken language. Does this project have any similar meaning?

Here's what I found about this: In a more everyday, human context, it will allow those devoting their time and talents in this arena to benefit from Vilfredo Pareto's insight that a fraction of the inputs account for the majority of the results. Wink

Oh, thank you very much! I'll try to study this in more detail
When I was at the university, we learned the laws of Pareto. They meant that all situations occur with a result of about 80 to 20. This, if spoken in spoken language. Does this project have any similar meaning?

Here's what I found about this: In a more everyday, human context, it will allow those devoting their time and talents in this arena to benefit from Vilfredo Pareto's insight that a fraction of the inputs account for the majority of the results. Wink
What is the basis of this ecosystem?
The Pareto network is an ecosystem?

The Pareto network creates a new ecosystem. I understand this is something like the media for investors

But is there any range for information already exists?

This project will broaden the range of available information and provide a market-based mechanism for investors to obtain access to information of value. Wink

The Pareto network creates a new ecosystem. I understand this is something like the media for investors

But is there any range for information already exists?

And if people who want to use these services have limited resources? Huh

With the advent of the Pareto Network, these people can disclose information through the Network regardless of resource limitations.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
And if people who want to use these services have limited resources? Huh
Activity: 532
I really like the idea, and the team is pretty strong! There must be a good result.
One question is, in which countries is it planned to launch this platform?

I think that if the project is successful, they can gradually become known throughout the world!

Well this is quite a serious statement, first you need to show the result in the area that they chose to start!
And in order to become famous all over the world, you need a very expensive marketing plan! This is very expensive!
Well, the competition has always been and will be, simply they have advantages and innovations, which greatly simplifies the task!
I completely agree, and if you gather people from all over the world, this will be the first platform in the world of such a plan that it will be convenient and solve many problems
Does the pre-sale of the tokens still go?
I really like the idea, and the team is pretty strong! There must be a good result.

I think that if the project is successful, they can gradually become known throughout the world!

Well this is quite a serious statement, first you need to show the result in the area that they chose to start!
And in order to become famous all over the world, you need a very expensive marketing plan! This is very expensive!
Well, the competition has always been and will be, simply they have advantages and innovations, which greatly simplifies the task!
I completely agree, and if you gather people from all over the world, this will be the first platform in the world of such a plan that it will be convenient and solve many problems
Activity: 532

Pages:
Jump to: