Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE] Pareto Network - The P2P Financial Content & Information Marketplace - page 48. (Read 64350 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
This is a very good project! Thanks to it, more new investors, users will enter the market, and there will be more cash inflows
And where did you decide that it was good?
Cause it will make the sphere(cryptocurrency and ICO) more profitable to invest?
And how exactly this project going to effect on the investments' profit?
It increases the supply
How exactly the Information marketplace is going to do that?
All that researches and marketing is going to make it easier for the people to enroll in this business
Okay, but how is that going to increase the investments' profit?
It is going to increase the concurrency between the invest projects
So, you are talking about the long-term profit, aren't you?
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
This is a very good project! Thanks to it, more new investors, users will enter the market, and there will be more cash inflows
Cause it will make the sphere(cryptocurrency and ICO) more profitable to invest?
It increases the supply
All that researches and marketing is going to make it easier for the people to enroll in this business
It is going to increase the concurrency between the invest projects
It increases the supply
It increases the supply
It increases the supply
It increases the supply
Activity: 784
Activity: 560
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
I am really glad to see, project like that, basing on the one the main ideas of blockchain - anonymity. I'm sure, you guys, going to have a success
I'm not really sure, I get it correctly, but what do you mean by you anonymity on this project
Well, any blockade gives complete anonymity and does not allow to track a person

You really think there is any sort of the complete anonymity in twenty first century?
in any case, blockchain does not allow you to find a very long time
Tor 21st Century
Activity: 602
I am really glad to see, project like that, basing on the one the main ideas of blockchain - anonymity. I'm sure, you guys, going to have a success
I'm not really sure, I get it correctly, but what do you mean by you anonymity on this project
Well, any blockade gives complete anonymity and does not allow to track a person

You really think there is any sort of the complete anonymity in twenty first century?
I also really hope so
completely agree anonymity on the Internet in our time is very important
I hope they will not give up the idea and will continue to develop it
Activity: 602
I also really hope so
completely agree anonymity on the Internet in our time is very important
I also really hope so
Activity: 700
By the way, will the payment differ depending on the quality of the content?
I think that in this respect, developers should work as well as with the bounty. That is, video is one amount, an analytical article is another amount.
But how will the quality of the content be determined? I mean, will the same number of tokens be given for good and for a bad article?
Quality of content is determined by how much other people rewarded it. If the content is valuable then people will reward it after the fact (increases rank), because this allows them to get the more content sooner (increased rank = content faster).
This is understandable, the usual rating system. When exactly will the reward take place? Is there a certain period?
By the way, will the payment differ depending on the quality of the content?
I think that in this respect, developers should work as well as with the bounty. That is, video is one amount, an analytical article is another amount.
But how will the quality of the content be determined? I mean, will the same number of tokens be given for good and for a bad article?
Quality of content is determined by how much other people rewarded it. If the content is valuable then people will reward it after the fact (increases rank), because this allows them to get the more content sooner (increased rank = content faster).
Pages:
Jump to: