Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE] Pareto Network - The P2P Financial Content & Information Marketplace - page 47. (Read 64350 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
I really like the idea, and the team is pretty strong! There must be a good result.
One question is, in which countries is it planned to launch this platform?

I think that if the project is successful, they can gradually become known throughout the world!

Well this is quite a serious statement, first you need to show the result in the area that they chose to start!
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
I really like the idea, and the team is pretty strong! There must be a good result.

I think that if the project is successful, they can gradually become known throughout the world!
Activity: 532
Activity: 490
Which devices are supposed to work with this platform?
Do you mean mobile devices and PCs?
Yes, will it be presented in a mobile environment?
The platform will most likely work on all popular devices, so that users always have access to their personal cabinet!
It seems to me that on a mobile phone it will be inconvenient to work with so much information!

I think that it's impossible to reveal all the possibilities on a mobile phone, and this kind of work requires processing a lot of information.
I think that it's impossible to reveal all the possibilities on a mobile phone, and this kind of work requires processing a lot of information.
I agree with you that in extreme cases the user should always be in touch, but I think that all the same on the PC will be more convenient. Especially it will be necessary to check the reliability of the information received
Maybe you're right, it's too early to argue now, you need to wait and check it directly in the work!
Activity: 154
The platform will most likely work on all popular devices, so that users always have access to their personal cabinet!
It seems to me that on a mobile phone it will be inconvenient to work with so much information!

I agree with you that in extreme cases the user should always be in touch, but I think that all the same on the PC will be more convenient. Especially it will be necessary to check the reliability of the information received

Activity: 238
Merit: 13
Quite interesting project as for investors and content contributors. But what if I'll be the one who creates the content for traders and the trader at the same time. Are there any differences in priority will influence me? Or is it the same rule will be used?
Not really sure what you mean by saying "the same rule". Could you tell a bit more on this?
By this I mean, will I still be needed to to pay for the contributor's content as high as possible to get it in a fist queue over other people? Or any maybe benefits I will have cuz I'm also the one who contributed?

It seems that the same rule applies to everyone,either you are a contributor, investor or both. More likely, no benefits will be given at all.

But you know, this project is still a good one to invest in. The main idea is great. I've not seen any other projects like this. So if you invest in it, you are more likely to get your money back + profit over it.
What makes you so sure about it? Because I still have some hesitations whether to try to do anything here or not.
Activity: 784
Quite interesting project as for investors and content contributors. But what if I'll be the one who creates the content for traders and the trader at the same time. Are there any differences in priority will influence me? Or is it the same rule will be used?
Not really sure what you mean by saying "the same rule". Could you tell a bit more on this?
By this I mean, will I still be needed to to pay for the contributor's content as high as possible to get it in a fist queue over other people? Or any maybe benefits I will have cuz I'm also the one who contributed?

It seems that the same rule applies to everyone,either you are a contributor, investor or both. More likely, no benefits will be given at all.

But you know, this project is still a good one to invest in. The main idea is great. I've not seen any other projects like this. So if you invest in it, you are more likely to get your money back + profit over it.

Activity: 420
This is a very good project! Thanks to it, more new investors, users will enter the market, and there will be more cash inflows
And where did you decide that it was good?
Cause it will make the sphere(cryptocurrency and ICO) more profitable to invest?
And how exactly this project going to effect on the investments' profit?
It increases the supply
How exactly the Information marketplace is going to do that?
All that researches and marketing is going to make it easier for the people to enroll in this business
Okay, but how is that going to increase the investments' profit?
It is going to increase the concurrency between the invest projects
So, you are talking about the long-term profit, aren't you?
Not exactly. There is your close-range profit, because of the token's price growing constantly
Pages:
Jump to: