Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE] Pareto Network - The P2P Financial Content & Information Marketplace - page 60. (Read 64350 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
very cool platform I think
in my opinion it is only at the initial stage of development
seriously? why ?
because it can still develop further and now they still do not show such good results
strange I always thought that they are already at a good level
well, maybe in the field of pure ICO Yes
and in what other industry to development ?
mean anything other than ICO
and what do you need to see pre ICO?
I guess I would like to see what other steps
Activity: 588
seriously? why ?
because it can still develop further and now they still do not show such good results
and what do you need to see pre ICO?
seriously? why ?
seriously? why ?
seriously? why ?
seriously? why ?
seriously? why ?
seriously? why ?
Guys, you know how much information means for the crypto currency market. Information is very expensive, and if the information is correct - it will bring a huge income. For example, if all users of the network were aware of the crisis in Zimbabwe this year and that the rapid growth of the DASH would be associated with it - very many man would now have a lot of money
Yes, information is valuable. It's not just the crypto currency ,market. There are also exchanges of investments in other areas, and if you attract depositors of content from this area - the client base will expand at times.
I believe that it would be optimal not to put any specific interest for a successful transaction, investors themselves decide how much incentives to allocate an insider
Yes, I agree.
And I think that when the information will bring more than one thousand dollars - the buyer will have a natural desire to thank his informant, and there is no longer any restriction. The informant will receive a rating and financial encouragement
Imagine yourself in the investor's place. It turns out that the price initially claimed as guaranteed will change during the transaction due to these 10%. This fact lowers the credibility of the service
Activity: 336
Guys, you know how much information means for the crypto currency market. Information is very expensive, and if the information is correct - it will bring a huge income. For example, if all users of the network were aware of the crisis in Zimbabwe this year and that the rapid growth of the DASH would be associated with it - very many man would now have a lot of money
Yes, information is valuable. It's not just the crypto currency ,market. There are also exchanges of investments in other areas, and if you attract depositors of content from this area - the client base will expand at times.
I believe that it would be optimal not to put any specific interest for a successful transaction, investors themselves decide how much incentives to allocate an insider
Yes, I agree.
And I think that when the information will bring more than one thousand dollars - the buyer will have a natural desire to thank his informant, and there is no longer any restriction. The informant will receive a rating and financial encouragement
I correctly understood: the application realizes the sale of information between users? That is, if I know some kind of insider information, then with this application I can sell it P2P?
yes, this development allows to simplify the process of selling information, which in the modern world can be expensive. The development team chose a rather profitable niche
Ok, i see. And how is the information correct? If i propose the most untoward insider for sale, then it will e accepted by the moderators? After all, they can not check for sure, it's true or not.
Hmm, I, too, doubt veracity of the information. After all, you can provide potential customers with any information, and only by buying it, will it understand that the information is not worth its money.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
I correctly understood: the application realizes the sale of information between users? That is, if I know some kind of insider information, then with this application I can sell it P2P?
yes, this development allows to simplify the process of selling information, which in the modern world can be expensive. The development team chose a rather profitable niche
Ok, i see. And how is the information correct? If i propose the most untoward insider for sale, then it will e accepted by the moderators? After all, they can not check for sure, it's true or not.
Activity: 532
Activity: 154
Suppose the project was successful and was launched. Users publish information. How will the moderation take place?
I believe that this will be some kind of electronic algorithm that will analyze the reliability. It will be too expensive to attract people here.
You think? It seems to me that algorithms are not yet able to determine the usefulness of content, especially its quality
I agree. The idea of the rating looks more reliable and interesting. Quality can not be determined.
you can determine some technical issues - the number of errors in the article, the quality of the video itself
Pages:
Jump to: