Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE] Pareto Network - The P2P Financial Content & Information Marketplace - page 56. (Read 64350 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
What about the real product? Do they already have a prototype or work platform?
Which is the prototype? What exactly do you want to see?
I have in the form of the developers already have any work or project only at the design stage?
In the road map it is written that the alpha prototype will be ready after the closed pre-sale of the tokens
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
I have in the form of the developers already have any work or project only at the design stage?
Activity: 560
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
Activity: 420
Will an alpha or beta version of the product be available?
What exactly do you mean?
Will an alpha or beta version of the product be available to all users? Or will it be a closed test?
as far as I know the test will be closed
Even if I invest in a project?
I did not see the developers providing any special conditions for their investors
Usually in such projects, developers provide an opportunity to participate in beta or alpha testing for all participants of pre-sale or investors. It is strange that there is no such rule here.
Not all projects provide the opportunity. Do you want to become a beta tester so badly?
Activity: 784
Will an alpha or beta version of the product be available to all users? Or will it be a closed test?
I did not see the developers providing any special conditions for their investors
Usually in such projects, developers provide an opportunity to participate in beta or alpha testing for all participants of pre-sale or investors. It is strange that there is no such rule here.
very inspiring website design
how is it you like so much?
it is evident that the developers tried and made it multifunctional and comfortable
well, by the way I also noted the fact that he is incredibly comfortable and find the information very easily
I see that it was difficult to write the website because a lot of animation and in General over how it will look like the work was great
you know not everywhere it is noticeable here and get pleasure simply from the fact that you are on it
of course I also like it but I can't say that experiencing him mad delight
Yes this is a normal reaction ahah
just in my opinion the site is a small part of everything ICO and more important for example a white paper and do the idea
of course the idea is more important but the website brings all these things together so to speak
Activity: 742
it is evident that the developers tried and made it multifunctional and comfortable
well, by the way I also noted the fact that he is incredibly comfortable and find the information very easily
I see that it was difficult to write the website because a lot of animation and in General over how it will look like the work was great
you know not everywhere it is noticeable here and get pleasure simply from the fact that you are on it
just in my opinion the site is a small part of everything ICO and more important for example a white paper and do the idea
Pages:
Jump to: