Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE] Pareto Network - The P2P Financial Content & Information Marketplace - page 57. (Read 64350 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
very inspiring website design
When is the official launch of the platform planned?
In the first quarter of 2018, but the exact date is still unknown
Activity: 700
When is the official launch of the platform planned?
How can I use tokens on the platform? Are it used only as a reward for information?

Token holders can also use them to vote for information. This will help raise their positions in the ranking of users
It seems that the number of earned tokens also depends on the user's rating? It seems a little dishonest
It seems to me that the developers have planned everything correctly. The rating will motivate users to improve their content.
Activity: 560
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
How can I use tokens on the platform? Are it used only as a reward for information?

Token holders can also use them to vote for information. This will help raise their positions in the ranking of users
It seems that the number of earned tokens also depends on the user's rating? It seems a little dishonest

Activity: 560
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
in my opinion the only design flaw is the lack of white paper in other languages
I agree that out already multiple versions of this document but still nothing in another language
Is there any point in adding a translation?
why not?
because for a long period, all in English and so far no discomfort with investing everything is fine
just so it would be easier in my opinion
I do not think that there is already a need for this
well, it depends which side to consider this issue
is it difficult and requires detailed consideration?
no but it's still an important question
just if even under these conditions, investment is pretty good so no need to change the conditions and details
well if you think about it Yes
I knew you would agree ahah
Activity: 490
in my opinion the only design flaw is the lack of white paper in other languages
I agree that out already multiple versions of this document but still nothing in another language
why not?
because for a long period, all in English and so far no discomfort with investing everything is fine
just if even under these conditions, investment is pretty good so no need to change the conditions and details
well if you think about it Yes
why not?
why not?
why not?
why not?
why not?
why not?
why not?
why not?
Pages:
Jump to: