Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE] Pareto Network - The P2P Financial Content & Information Marketplace - page 82. (Read 64352 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
is it a good investment?

why it's not good investment?
I just clarify the opinion of other people

I think this is a good investment I see the prospect and the project has a future as I believe
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
is it a good investment?

why it's not good investment?
I just clarify the opinion of other people
Activity: 644
Today, beta testing should begin, how can I participate if I decided to become an investor?
yep, a similar question, because the project seems to be very successful
Probably with this question it is necessary to address to the developer, not the fact that in testing I can take part all interested persons
I could not find any information on the website
Do they still sell tokens? By what course can I buy them?
the main page is counting, it is said that the pre-sale will end in 43 days
Apparently 1 ETH = 5500 PTX
Activity: 700
Today, beta testing should begin, how can I participate if I decided to become an investor?
Probably with this question it is necessary to address to the developer, not the fact that in testing I can take part all interested persons
the main page is counting, it is said that the pre-sale will end in 43 days
Activity: 560
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
Where does this name come from? Does the name Pareto refer to the famous Pareto law?
The Pareto law has many interpretations, what exactly do you mean?
"20% of efforts give 80% of the result, and the remaining 80% of efforts - only 20% of the result"
Here the wording is most likely that "20% of actions entail 80% of the result," so the platform provides the investor with the 20% to get 80% of the result
Where does this name come from? Does the name Pareto refer to the famous Pareto law?
"20% of efforts give 80% of the result, and the remaining 80% of efforts - only 20% of the result"
Will the forecasts be limited only to crypto-exchange exchanges on this platform?
In fact, this platform has a huge potential. Perhaps, within the framework of the platform, you can create different forecasts in different areas
Which areas do you have in mind?
Sport, politics, economic movements and, in general, everything that is possible. Platform to implement this
Will there be division into sections? For example, I do not want to receive information about sports
Of course, you will simply receive information from those you choose Grin
yep, it would be strange to receive information from all in a row, lol
Will the forecasts be limited only to crypto-exchange exchanges on this platform?
In fact, this platform has a huge potential. Perhaps, within the framework of the platform, you can create different forecasts in different areas
Sport, politics, economic movements and, in general, everything that is possible. Platform to implement this
Will there be division into sections? For example, I do not want to receive information about sports
Of course, you will simply receive information from those you choose Grin
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
Pages:
Jump to: