Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE] Pareto Network - The P2P Financial Content & Information Marketplace - page 83. (Read 64352 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Will the forecasts be limited only to crypto-exchange exchanges on this platform?
In fact, this platform has a huge potential. Perhaps, within the framework of the platform, you can create different forecasts in different areas
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Will the forecasts be limited only to crypto-exchange exchanges on this platform?
Activity: 560
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
In which countries do you plan to develop this network?
I think that if it turns out well enough, then they will be able to become known all over the world
yes, but this requires a serious marketing plan. There are other similar projects, they need to attract the attention of a large number of people
For this, there is an PR company, they have a sufficiently high collection budget, will be able to allocate enough money for advertising
And first they have to capture their market
Without competition there is no way to do, especially since this company has many advantages and innovations
Yes, and even more so if the product is successful, everyone will talk about it.
Totally agree with you, I do not think that today Apple needs serious advertising, everyone knows about them. And Pareto network can well take a leading position in its direction
Apple still needs advertising
The point is that the quality of the product is above all. And these guys are all at the highest level!
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
I think that if it turns out well enough, then they will be able to become known all over the world
yes, but this requires a serious marketing plan. There are other similar projects, they need to attract the attention of a large number of people
For this, there is an PR company, they have a sufficiently high collection budget, will be able to allocate enough money for advertising
Without competition there is no way to do, especially since this company has many advantages and innovations
Yes, and even more so if the product is successful, everyone will talk about it.
Totally agree with you, I do not think that today Apple needs serious advertising, everyone knows about them. And Pareto network can well take a leading position in its direction
Apple still needs advertising
What devices will the platform work on? Only a PC or in a mobile environment, too?

Most likely the platform will work as a mobile application. Nowadays it has become very convenient
And can a mobile device provide all the tools for working with this platform? I think this is not quite suitable for such a serious work
why do you think so?
investing your funds is quite a responsible job and also requires a re-examination of the information you receive
It is quite possible to implement on the basis of a mobile platform Wink
I think it's very difficult to do it on the phone
You are mistaken, as a mobile platform you can consider not only phones, but also tablets. This is an incorrect stereotype
I agree with you, now many people need to work on the road, I think the mobile platform is quite suitable for this
In any case, this platform will be much more convenient on the basis of a PC, perhaps in mobile applications will not have enough features
You are mistaken, then it simply will not have a meaning. In my opinion, it may well exist.
What devices will the platform work on? Only a PC or in a mobile environment, too?

Most likely the platform will work as a mobile application. Nowadays it has become very convenient
And can a mobile device provide all the tools for working with this platform? I think this is not quite suitable for such a serious work
why do you think so?
investing your funds is quite a responsible job and also requires a re-examination of the information you receive
You are mistaken, as a mobile platform you can consider not only phones, but also tablets. This is an incorrect stereotype
I agree with you, now many people need to work on the road, I think the mobile platform is quite suitable for this
In any case, this platform will be much more convenient on the basis of a PC, perhaps in mobile applications will not have enough features

why do you think so?

why do you think so?

why do you think so?

why do you think so?

why do you think so?

why do you think so?
Pages:
Jump to: