Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀 - page 107. (Read 19289 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 112
Is there going to be a public demo before the ICO of that AI filter so we can throw real and fake ratings against it and check the results for ourself? 95% is a bold claim and I'm not just going to take someone's word for it. Especially not if that someone is the one who's trying to sell some kind of magical algorithm without any proof.

Public beta version will be available (in Quarter 2-3) after the closed beta testing among ICO participants.  

Why so long for beta version? When will be fullly functional version and when ICO ends?

Well it is not that far away  Smiley Platform release is for Quarter 3-4.

The Closed Round will start on Saturday, February 3rd. The final ICO dates TBA soon, but it will be held in March  Wink

Do you have any footage which you can show us already?
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
Hey, guys! We still need your help in voting for us in Kickico!
All you have to do is to sign up with facebook and scroll down to our project in the link and vote

https://www.kickico.com/rating

Just like this - http://take.ms/kgHiq

We are currently in TOP 30 in just 1 day.

I wanted to vote, but there you can not go in through Twitter or even through Google! Only Facebook. What a nonsense. I do not like Facebook and I never had it.

Sorry, that's not our platform)). Then, you can't simply register by email.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
All you have to do is to sign up with facebook and scroll down to our project in the link and vote

I wanted to vote, but there you can not go in through Twitter or even through Google! Only Facebook. What a nonsense. I do not like Facebook and I never had it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100

Done and waiting for good results, the project already has a very solid community monitoring its progress, and everyone interested in its next steps, surely the Team prepares surprises in new steps to make us accomplished, I look forward to it  Wink
Activity: 350
It's all about the cryptocoins
Is there going to be a public demo before the ICO of that AI filter so we can throw real and fake ratings against it and check the results for ourself? 95% is a bold claim and I'm not just going to take someone's word for it. Especially not if that someone is the one who's trying to sell some kind of magical algorithm without any proof.

Public beta version will be available (in Quarter 2-3) after the closed beta testing among ICO participants.  

Why so long for beta version? When will be fullly functional version and when ICO ends?

The Closed Round will start on Saturday, February 3rd. The final ICO dates TBA soon, but it will be held in March  Wink

So closed beta will released on Q2 ? There will be a NDA in place or beta testers can disclose information, like streaming when using it, write article etc...?

Of course not - we have nothing to hide)).
beta testing for this project is a key element... we are talking about rating people in a more advanced way.. so I don't mind that the beta testing takes some time.
they need to gather as much test data as possible...

So closed beta will released on Q2 ? There will be a NDA in place or beta testers can disclose information, like streaming when using it, write article etc...?

Of course not - we have nothing to hide)).
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

Hey, guys! We have already been listed in Kickico rating. Please, vote for us!

https://www.kickico.com/ru/rating

Maybe change your link to this? https://www.kickico.com/rating , because maybe people think that kickico is russian only Cheesy. Voted btw, now you have 12 upvotes

Voted as well! Kickico is new thing for me and I found it's hard to do such thing but after couple of minutes I can do it.

There are more than 60 ICOs on this list for voting platform. Would be easier to vote if they restricted it to max 10 ICOs
REPU is still rank 30, long journey to the top.
I dont even know the rank 1, they've gotten hundreds of votes.

Kickico users don't review projects, that are under TOP 20, because of theis visibility. So we need only to get in TOP 20, to get ranks from Kickico community.
Moreover, all of the TOP 10 projects presented in the ranking more than 4-5 month.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567
Hey, guys! We have already been listed in Kickico rating. Please, vote for us!

https://www.kickico.com/ru/rating

Maybe change your link to this? https://www.kickico.com/rating , because maybe people think that kickico is russian only Cheesy. Voted btw, now you have 12 upvotes

Voted as well! Kickico is new thing for me and I found it's hard to do such thing but after couple of minutes I can do it.

There are more than 60 ICOs on this list for voting platform. Would be easier to vote if they restricted it to max 10 ICOs
REPU is still rank 30, long journey to the top.
I dont even know the rank 1, they've gotten hundreds of votes.

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Yes we can vote on KICKICO for REPU, Nice another ico backed by KICKICO I think it’s a good sign. It will improve the visibility of the project too, I think people like the concept of reputation management, it can go far.

Thats a nice info about the project. KickICO is always a good sign!
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
Not at all strange for a reputation company to ask everyone to rate them for the asking and not the earning

One of main hurdles to overcome in the early stage of a project is to raise awareness. This is just a natural step for the project to increase their chances of success
This project needs some solid marketing and a professional PR manager

I think when it gets to the point where is working and can be demostrated would be more effective to start to market it

True that. I understand that there are some people here that would like to have access to a demo and would like to have questions answered more regularly but even a CM would have to tell them to wait. The project is in an early stage.
i think they said that a BETA will be available in Q2 2018 so we don't have too much to wait.

Those who invested in the ICO will be able to test a beta even earlier, as for them there will be a closed beta testing round. But others will be able to test it soon after that, Q2-Q3 2018, so we really don't have to wait that long.
Activity: 588
Not at all strange for a reputation company to ask everyone to rate them for the asking and not the earning

One of main hurdles to overcome in the early stage of a project is to raise awareness. This is just a natural step for the project to increase their chances of success

I think when it gets to the point where is working and can be demostrated would be more effective to start to market it

True that. I understand that there are some people here that would like to have access to a demo and would like to have questions answered more regularly but even a CM would have to tell them to wait. The project is in an early stage.
i think they said that a BETA will be available in Q2 2018 so we don't have too much to wait.
Activity: 476

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

Yeach, vote is just to make a lot people aware that repu project is exist.  It is very common advertisement to do. It is team's duty to persuade those people to invest on the project with their marketting strategies.
Activity: 196

i think, when beta version release, it will pump token price. so they serve it for few month to keep token price stable.

True, we have seen this with a lot of other ICO's lately. When the product is released the price goes up drastically.
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
what is your general opinion on rating everything in the near future? to be honest im a little concerned
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

i think, when beta version release, it will pump token price. so they serve it for few month to keep token price stable.
Jump to: