Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀 - page 119. (Read 19289 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Many have commented and asked for something like a Repu demo, but I believe there is some complexity to accomplish this, the Team would need Real Profiles to apply, or their analysis would be worthless, perhaps a test system with paid volunteers to provide their data. It's really complex, I hope for demo videos that would be satisfying for now.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Me to, never heard about IMDB manipulation. Also a quick google does not shows a problem with the votes.
And in my opinion most time they fit.
You got any examples?
IMDB - this good example, and I think this rating platform objectively assesses the films! Although of course I've heard about the cases of manipulation, but these were single instances and they are suppressed.

When we speak about movies in my opinion it's also a matter a personal tastes. Maybe one movie is rated with 5 star but I don't like it or it's too overvalued
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Me to, never heard about IMDB manipulation. Also a quick google does not shows a problem with the votes.
You got any examples?
IMDB - this good example, and I think this rating platform objectively assesses the films! Although of course I've heard about the cases of manipulation, but these were single instances and they are suppressed.
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
Guys, it is so great to hear your excitement to have the beta version released already! We are excited even more, however, every element must be composed wisely and has to be strategically thought through, in order to avoid errors Smiley
We aim to complete all steps strategically and wisely, in order to have an amazing final product.
Faster is not always better, especially if doing something in a rush Smiley
Therefore, we appreciate your patience and wish extra patience to our community members and to us also Wink

Thank you Smiley

A very good news, at least now we know they are working hard on the project.. ICO will do good

For many people this will even be an incentive to join the ICO so that they can partiipate in the beta test.

You're right. In fact it's a very encouraging incentive.
Also good to receive regular updates from the team, you should keep it up, it reduces the speculation.

I agree, it is important that there are regular updates from the developers, on what stage the project is at. So that the concerned community does not worry about the lack of connection with the developers.
I do not remember that there were any problems with communication, developers always respond any questions quickly enough  Smiley

No, they had a period of silence in early January. And they still have not answered the simple question of where, in which country and city, the initial launch of their project will take place.

I think that they generally could be a bit more active in this thread, yet regarding your question they might have just overlooked it.
maybe a little more activity, faster answers would give more security, tranquility to potential investors and to the whole community that follows the project...
Agree, they should have one person, which only is responsible for reading and answering medias.This should be not a problem, because generally ICOs deal with millions of $.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
Guys, it is so great to hear your excitement to have the beta version released already! We are excited even more, however, every element must be composed wisely and has to be strategically thought through, in order to avoid errors Smiley
We aim to complete all steps strategically and wisely, in order to have an amazing final product.
Therefore, we appreciate your patience and wish extra patience to our community members and to us also Wink

Thank you Smiley

A very good news, at least now we know they are working hard on the project.. ICO will do good

For many people this will even be an incentive to join the ICO so that they can partiipate in the beta test.

Also good to receive regular updates from the team, you should keep it up, it reduces the speculation.

I agree, it is important that there are regular updates from the developers, on what stage the project is at. So that the concerned community does not worry about the lack of connection with the developers.
I do not remember that there were any problems with communication, developers always respond any questions quickly enough  Smiley

No, they had a period of silence in early January. And they still have not answered the simple question of where, in which country and city, the initial launch of their project will take place.

I think that they generally could be a bit more active in this thread, yet regarding your question they might have just overlooked it.
maybe a little more activity, faster answers would give more security, tranquility to potential investors and to the whole community that follows the project...
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Thank you Smiley

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
I think it’s a nice way to reward investors to offer an early access to the closed beta. I’m really curious to see how the platform will work and how the REPU team will developp the project in the future.

Sure thing.. however if there would be a demo already available I think they would get funding a lot easier.
Yes, I've seen so many successful ICO because of their early demo.
But every project has their own strategy/plan.

Demo version is best to attract investors among the other things. But yes, every project has their own perspective in this case.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

Thank you Smiley

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
You got any examples?
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
This is a very popular project, reputation ranking system can be used in all walks of life, especially the enterprise recruitment staff can refer to the candidate's reputation, to recruit the right person for their own enterprise.

But, there are severe downsides also. People will always fake themselves to get the good rating which obviously leads to a fake world.

that's my worry as well, however the dev's did reply saying they have a good system for weeding out the fakes

I'm talking about fake human nature. No one can weed that out but still, it would make the world a lot faker.

You are right, the same goes for TripAdvisor! The only thing that makes tripadvisor reliable is the number of users, the more people and more reviews are made the more the information is reliable. The same would be for Repu!

I don't think TripAdvisor and REPU can be compared as the rating here has a whole different meaning.

Yes, also TripAdvisor's system is very open to fraud.

I would prefer something like imdb. Solid voting and not very possible to cheat. But they are both very different thing than social rating.

IMDB is also known to manipulate ratings and votes on internal levels.

Could you give an example for IMDB manipulation? All I know about is that many people either vote 1 star or 10 stars in order to maximize the impact of their vote, even though this is not how the 10 star system is supposed to work. If you think a movie is good you should rate it a 7 or 8 but not a 10.
I guess REPU can learn a lot form other platforms by analyzing them. However, the shortcomings of human nature will always be there.
Interesting, I have also never heard about inner IMDB manipulations. I used to rate movies and TVshows and have there like 900+ marks and never seen any manipulations. Even if there are any, now it's pretty easy to remove them.
Activity: 476
This is a very popular project, reputation ranking system can be used in all walks of life, especially the enterprise recruitment staff can refer to the candidate's reputation, to recruit the right person for their own enterprise.

But, there are severe downsides also. People will always fake themselves to get the good rating which obviously leads to a fake world.

that's my worry as well, however the dev's did reply saying they have a good system for weeding out the fakes

I'm talking about fake human nature. No one can weed that out but still, it would make the world a lot faker.

You are right, the same goes for TripAdvisor! The only thing that makes tripadvisor reliable is the number of users, the more people and more reviews are made the more the information is reliable. The same would be for Repu!

I don't think TripAdvisor and REPU can be compared as the rating here has a whole different meaning.

I would prefer something like imdb. Solid voting and not very possible to cheat. But they are both very different thing than social rating.

Could you give an example for IMDB manipulation? All I know about is that many people either vote 1 star or 10 stars in order to maximize the impact of their vote, even though this is not how the 10 star system is supposed to work. If you think a movie is good you should rate it a 7 or 8 but not a 10.
I guess REPU can learn a lot form other platforms by analyzing them. However, the shortcomings of human nature will always be there.
Activity: 798
Merit: 262

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
I think it’s a nice way to reward investors to offer an early access to the closed beta. I’m really curious to see how the platform will work and how the REPU team will developp the project in the future.

Sure thing.. however if there would be a demo already available I think they would get funding a lot easier.

Yes it is not an easy process to invest an ico and how early demo is available, it is more time for people to make their decision based on it.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

Activity: 224
i have a question: if there are ratings instead of likes. this will lead to depression nowadays

I don't see why that would be the case, do you care to elaborate?

i think he means, that a public person could be mobbed by others thus resulting in depression.

but if you are getting rates, you can better respond and act because you know why or what is going on and not only like or dislike...
I agree, I think it does not make much sense to create a rating system based on likes or dislikes. That works when we are talking about a video or an article but not to judge a user.
Activity: 77

I prefer a system like IMDB too, system of TripAdvisor is not good, I can understand that from my city and the others visited by me / friends told me.
In my city a below average restaurant/ hotel got very good numbers, I am sure we can enhance these examples. REPU should prevent any fake rating or comments in the system.

Are there anıy partnership announcements by the way?

Partnerships have not been officially announced yet, but we will keep everyone updated! Smiley
Activity: 98
i have a question: if there are ratings instead of likes. this will lead to depression nowadays

i think he means, that a public person could be mobbed by others thus resulting in depression.

but if you are getting rates, you can better respond and act because you know why or what is going on and not only like or dislike...
Activity: 252

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

Maybe he jokes, but if the product works well, its not so important what the name is.
But ratings sounds much better than likes in this business of course.

It will be a bit tricky to come up with an unbiased and objective system that rates individuals, but as soon as it work, there shouldn't be any problems.

it is tricky , but close enough will do on the market. competition will keep systems like this honest.
Activity: 490
www.Zercados.com

Maybe he jokes, but if the product works well, its not so important what the name is.
But ratings sounds much better than likes in this business of course.

It will be a bit tricky to come up with an unbiased and objective system that rates individuals, but as soon as it work, there shouldn't be any problems.
Jump to: