Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀 - page 114. (Read 19289 times)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 279
My blockchain can beat up your blockchain
I have read a lot of concern regarding the possible abuse of a system like this. Most importantly, smear campaigns against competition and incentivized positive reporting. ANy answer to these concerns.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Yes reputation management could a disruptive tool in the future, it’s very powerful if it’s well developed I think. REPU can do great things and can be used in a lot of applications, especially in a social media world like we have now.

Everytime i read about some kind of reputation system, im a little concerned about the implementation form. I think thats the big point about hit. How abusive can such a system be used
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567
yes REPU is a perfect thing for social network market with her Smart reputation managment and for all social activities.  Smiley
The question will be how many people will use this. I think many people don't like the idea of giving others a social rating. Many will feel uncomfortable about it.
I think you're a bit wrong. Then the main factor will be personal opinion about a product or person or company, but this opinion should not be invented and real! Ie the one who leaves a opinion needs to be in direct contact with the object of opinion.

I always think people will tend to evaluate their daily experiences, and I think they will share with their friends and relatives. Whether it's products, companies or services, they will always recommend places, people or products that they were satisfied with, as well as disagreements. Usually all this work is about friends and family, but each one has a friend and the other friend to his other friend. I do not deny that there are many cases where the evaluation was unfairly given or in the idea of ​​harming someone. But we hope the REPU will change that.
They have several stages of reviews verification: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.26728934
So this platform and the quality of the ratings in it will depend on this system.
I hope this system will be satisfactory.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
Yes reputation management could a disruptive tool in the future, it’s very powerful if it’s well developed I think. REPU can do great things and can be used in a lot of applications, especially in a social media world like we have now.

I think they are focused in business platforms. Also I agree it will be good to integrate social media points in blockchain like Repu
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
A rating and feedback system based on decentralized blockchain technology sounds really nice, also the lottery they have planed. Smiley
Repu is the kind of project that has gained my attention since its inception, although it is still at a stage where it will demonstrate its real application and its effectiveness, we all know when something is valid or flawed, and Repu can be applied for various purposes, I hope I can invest and be sure that this idea will be applied to the real world
Yep, it is very promising and could be very disruptive. I hope that they will be able to deliver they promises

That's the biggest question. since it's all experimental
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
A rating and feedback system based on decentralized blockchain technology sounds really nice, also the lottery they have planed. Smiley
Repu is the kind of project that has gained my attention since its inception, although it is still at a stage where it will demonstrate its real application and its effectiveness, we all know when something is valid or flawed, and Repu can be applied for various purposes, I hope I can invest and be sure that this idea will be applied to the real world
Yep, it is very promising and could be very disruptive. I hope that they will be able to deliver they promises
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Activity: 546
Merit: 12

The lottery is a crreative approach, and the relatively small bonus suggests that the team isn't looking for people who will just dump it as soon as it starts trading on exchanges.

Well, you can also see this lottery as some sort of special bonus for the top contributers.
Activity: 252

The lottery is a crreative approach, and the relatively small bonus suggests that the team isn't looking for people who will just dump it as soon as it starts trading on exchanges.
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
Activity: 349
Merit: 12
yes REPU is a perfect thing for social network market with her Smart reputation managment and for all social activities.  Smiley
The question will be how many people will use this. I think many people don't like the idea of giving others a social rating. Many will feel uncomfortable about it.
I think you're a bit wrong. Then the main factor will be personal opinion about a product or person or company, but this opinion should not be invented and real! Ie the one who leaves a opinion needs to be in direct contact with the object of opinion.

I always think people will tend to evaluate their daily experiences, and I think they will share with their friends and relatives. Whether it's products, companies or services, they will always recommend places, people or products that they were satisfied with, as well as disagreements. Usually all this work is about friends and family, but each one has a friend and the other friend to his other friend. I do not deny that there are many cases where the evaluation was unfairly given or in the idea of ​​harming someone. But we hope the REPU will change that.
Activity: 168
Merit: 4
yes REPU is a perfect thing for social network market with her Smart reputation managment and for all social activities.  Smiley
Activity: 938
Merit: 159
Yes for exemple facebook is not like REPU as many said, but REPU could work with Facebook maybe, REPU will be a a tool for reputation management. I think it’s the perfect thing for social network and all social activities.
you're right they could complete each other i think that repu would work very well as a system of reputation related to social networks, its use(repu) is almost infinite i think it could be associated with any industry, activity
Activity: 462
We live in a world where people get to express their thoughts carelessly. I guess REPU is a perfect project for social industry. However It would be awkward to see how people rates you or other people seeing your ratings. Got pros & cons on this.

There are always pros and cons. maybe it would be quite interesting for the project members
I hope this rating will be put more responsibly by knowing people not by "coach professionals" so that will help other people to understand what kind of a person he or she is
Everyone can share his/her opinion in the way they want. But if more people will use it you will see the difference, so u can share your opinion as long as you believe in them
I guess that the more people evaluate, the more objective the ratings will be, so the number of users of the platform will be an important factor.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
We live in a world where people get to express their thoughts carelessly. I guess REPU is a perfect project for social industry. However It would be awkward to see how people rates you or other people seeing your ratings. Got pros & cons on this.

There are always pros and cons. maybe it would be quite interesting for the project members
I hope this rating will be put more responsibly by knowing people not by "coach professionals" so that will help other people to understand what kind of a person he or she is
Everyone can share his/her opinion in the way they want. But if more people will use it you will see the difference, so u can share your opinion as long as you believe in them
Activity: 156

Hey guys! 👋
We are happy to announce ✅staring of the Closed Round sales in only 1 week!✅
Moreover, we’ll provide ‼️EARLY BIRDS PROMO BONUSE - 10% FOR THE FIRST 100 ETH.‼️
These bonuses will be provided to the existing bonus program.

Details of the Closed round:

• Minimum investment - 1 ETH
  • Bonuses - starting from 2 ETH
  • Early birds bonuses - 10% of bonus for the first 100 ETH

CHANCE TO WIN up to 600.000 REPU tokens in LOTTERY

If you plan to invest
Fill out this short form: https://goo.gl/forms/5fARHKCgxzdgQHh12

The chance to win repu tokens in lottery, is this only for investors, or is it open for everyone?

Yes, Chance to take part in lottery is only for investors. The rules:

The lottery will be held in 2 stages with prize pools of 600,000 and 650,000 tokens accordingly - after Pre-ICO
and ICO. Within 2 weeks upon completion of each stage, the first 5 winners will be selected - these are the 5 largest
sums in descending order that will be credited to our account, and 45 random winners who will receive tokens.
Distribution of tokens among winners:
• 1st place - 10%
• 2nd place - 5%
• 3rd place - 3%
• 4th place - 2%
• 5th place - 1%
• 6-50 place - 80% (evenly distributed)

Nice, I don't think that I've seen a lottery for investors yet, it's a really nice promo! Anyone can confirm what I wrote? Anyone did a lottery before Repu?

Yes, we are not the first)). Kickico did it - for example.
Activity: 434

Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Hey guys! 👋
We are happy to announce ✅staring of the Closed Round sales in only 1 week!✅
Moreover, we’ll provide ‼️EARLY BIRDS PROMO BONUSE - 10% FOR THE FIRST 100 ETH.‼️
These bonuses will be provided to the existing bonus program.

Details of the Closed round:

• Minimum investment - 1 ETH
  • Bonuses - starting from 2 ETH
  • Early birds bonuses - 10% of bonus for the first 100 ETH

CHANCE TO WIN up to 600.000 REPU tokens in LOTTERY

If you plan to invest
Fill out this short form: https://goo.gl/forms/5fARHKCgxzdgQHh12

The chance to win repu tokens in lottery, is this only for investors, or is it open for everyone?

Yes, Chance to take part in lottery is only for investors. The rules:

The lottery will be held in 2 stages with prize pools of 600,000 and 650,000 tokens accordingly - after Pre-ICO
and ICO. Within 2 weeks upon completion of each stage, the first 5 winners will be selected - these are the 5 largest
sums in descending order that will be credited to our account, and 45 random winners who will receive tokens.
Distribution of tokens among winners:
• 1st place - 10%
• 2nd place - 5%
• 3rd place - 3%
• 4th place - 2%
• 5th place - 1%
• 6-50 place - 80% (evenly distributed)

Nice, I don't think that I've seen a lottery for investors yet, it's a really nice promo! Anyone can confirm what I wrote? Anyone did a lottery before Repu?
Activity: 98
Merit: 0

Jump to: