Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀 - page 122. (Read 19289 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Yes im also really curious to see how the beta will work and the features REPU offers. I think it’s a very important part of the project, potentials investors have better trust when they see a beta, that show that the team handle the project in the good way.

this is what I've been saying. I wanna see the beta as it will help popularize the project and give it credibility.
It seems that there are many potential beta testers here). Anyways, the project has 5.0 points for its vision, so it should have bright future. The realization, however, is still unclear, that's why we need more detailes on it.
Of course and not  only here. If there is a beta, thousands of Twitterfollowers and other social media people will test it, because some of us here in bitcointalk have good connections and many followers in other medias too.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Yes im also really curious to see how the beta will work and the features REPU offers. I think it’s a very important part of the project, potentials investors have better trust when they see a beta, that show that the team handle the project in the good way.

this is what I've been saying. I wanna see the beta as it will help popularize the project and give it credibility.
It seems that there are many potential beta testers here). Anyways, the project has 5.0 points for its vision, so it should have bright future. The realization, however, is still unclear, that's why we need more detailes on it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100

Activity: 658
Merit: 102
Guys, it is so great to hear your excitement to have the beta version released already! We are excited even more, however, every element must be composed wisely and has to be strategically thought through, in order to avoid errors Smiley
We aim to complete all steps strategically and wisely, in order to have an amazing final product.
Faster is not always better, especially if doing something in a rush Smiley
Therefore, we appreciate your patience and wish extra patience to our community members and to us also Wink

Thank you Smiley

A very good news, at least now we know they are working hard on the project.. ICO will do good

For many people this will even be an incentive to join the ICO so that they can partiipate in the beta test.

You're right. In fact it's a very encouraging incentive.
Also good to receive regular updates from the team, you should keep it up, it reduces the speculation.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Project status reports like that is totally needed at this stage of the project. Well done  Smiley. Please publish it regulary!
Just to hope that you working hard is not enough to invest.
Activity: 476
Guys, it is so great to hear your excitement to have the beta version released already! We are excited even more, however, every element must be composed wisely and has to be strategically thought through, in order to avoid errors Smiley
We aim to complete all steps strategically and wisely, in order to have an amazing final product.
Therefore, we appreciate your patience and wish extra patience to our community members and to us also Wink

Thank you Smiley

A very good news, at least now we know they are working hard on the project.. ICO will do good

For many people this will even be an incentive to join the ICO so that they can partiipate in the beta test.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261

Thank you Smiley

Activity: 98

You are so right, this shows that the team is very motivated to get the whole project realized.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
At this point i cannot wait to try it myself, hope the beta will be at a stage where we can truly grasp the power of the system

Well yeah I can can feel what you feel im so supercourious too and I can't wait to try things out. Im sure well not be disappointed at the end
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
At this point i cannot wait to try it myself, hope the beta will be at a stage where we can truly grasp the power of the system
Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Thank you Smiley

Thanks for that update! Take your time to make sure everything is working as it should be. No need to rush out bugged software
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
It is a kind of saving your personal information in the blockchain and let other to access it when needed and this will replace traditional resume right?

Can I know what is the use of the tokens? And what is the ticker for this token too? Thanks.
Activity: 644
Does bounty compaign already end?

I think you cn still register
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Thank you Smiley

Patience is not the problem, when dev is active and informs from time to time, you made a good job.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
I like your position about the transparency because I compare it with LuckyToken and it is a decentralized lottery, the main advantage of which is the absolute transparency of all processes taking place on the platform and the complete and utter impossibility of fraud.
That's why REPU is impressed me. I will be watching this.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

Thank you Smiley

Thankyou fot the Info. Now, I think the waters are not so troubled in the development of this project, and people are not so skeptical about it. But in general, patience is a problem for many of us.

Thannks for that update! It's great to see communication with the community

Thank you very much. I almost missed it. Good to get the info.

Its nice to hear updates from the DEV. Well they have a valid point as I firmly believed the old adage that says " Code in haste, debug forever"!  Smiley
Activity: 98

Thank you Smiley

Thankyou fot the Info. Now, I think the waters are not so troubled in the development of this project, and people are not so skeptical about it. But in general, patience is a problem for many of us.

Thank you very much. I almost missed it. Good to get the info.
Activity: 140

Thank you Smiley

Activity: 686

Thank you Smiley

It's nice to keep us updated. I totally agree with you, it's not always the best to bring up a beta as fast as possible but I think a lot of investors would really appreciate a working beta before they decide to invest.
Jump to: