Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀 - page 126. (Read 19289 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Any new update with regards to upcoming alpha or beta release.? I hope it will come out  too soon.

Do we have a timeline of releases available?
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Any new update with regards to upcoming alpha or beta release.? I hope it will come out  too soon.
You can see their roadmap in website, where is written:

2018 year (2-nd Quarter) - Closed beta testing of the platform among ICO participants
2018 year (2-3 Quarter) - Public testing of the beta version of the platform
2018 year (3-4 Quarter) - Platform release
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
for REPU it will be possible To have partners to build very nice things. A reputation management tools is very powerful if it working.  Wink
True, reputation is needed as internet users grow rapidly. I wish Repu will be able to make our dream in regard with reputation comes true.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
REPU needs not Artificial Intelligence. The Artificial Intelligence are the people who gives reputations and not the maschines Wink

Well in fact they want to work with AI to find fake comments etc. So AI is also needed here.
The AI is crucial in order to detect the false comments and i think this is the only way that they can assure at least over 90% accuracy.

But devs said some time ago that they are indeed planning to use an AI in order to avoid dishonest and fraudulent behavior and enhance review verification. Check back to the 4th page of the thread.

That would be great. The question is how much time will it take for them to implement it Huh

I think the technology already exists. You can analyze rating patterns and scan for keywords among other things. It will take time to learn the patterns though but REPU already said that they will manually check rating in the beginning.
You are probably right: one review from a person to person, strict rules for all, order of changing your review etc. Thus they need alive people as well as AI to successfully run the project as designed. Technically speaking, I think it is now already possible 

Reputation management and rating already exists for many years. Imo this is not a new idea/technology and I think it can be improved by REPU
I agree, it all depends on the professionalism and wisdom of the team, I think that REPU will not have problems with this.
The idea really may have been designed some time ago, but no team was able to get it off the paper, or make such a big noise with a project like Repu, my expectations are the best for it now, and we certainly will a pioneer in the chain of blocks, this has great value
Activity: 420
Merit: 136
REPU needs not Artificial Intelligence. The Artificial Intelligence are the people who gives reputations and not the maschines Wink

Well in fact they want to work with AI to find fake comments etc. So AI is also needed here.
The AI is crucial in order to detect the false comments and i think this is the only way that they can assure at least over 90% accuracy.

But devs said some time ago that they are indeed planning to use an AI in order to avoid dishonest and fraudulent behavior and enhance review verification. Check back to the 4th page of the thread.

That would be great. The question is how much time will it take for them to implement it Huh

I think the technology already exists. You can analyze rating patterns and scan for keywords among other things. It will take time to learn the patterns though but REPU already said that they will manually check rating in the beginning.
You are probably right: one review from a person to person, strict rules for all, order of changing your review etc. Thus they need alive people as well as AI to successfully run the project as designed. Technically speaking, I think it is now already possible 

Reputation management and rating already exists for many years. Imo this is not a new idea/technology and I think it can be improved by REPU
I agree, it all depends on the professionalism and wisdom of the team, I think that REPU will not have problems with this.
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
for REPU it will be possible To have partners to build very nice things. A reputation management tools is very powerful if it working.  Wink
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family

Activity: 434

Activity: 476

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Activity: 140
These kind of platform will bring back credibility is reputation system using real and realistic scoring system. Though there are quite couple of projects trying to build this kind of platform but fortunately this industry is very vast and can provide sufficient place for each project to see healthy growth.

Do  you ever feel the need to have social talks with your uber driver, because you want that 5 star rating?
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Few pages ago they explained how the checks for fraudulent rating would work. However there wa no mention of AI, at least not yet.

Well, at start they won't need a one probably but in time if it gets massive, they can't reach everything manually.

but would not it be better if everything is good from the start on and if there is a base for the bit wave from the start on
That would be perfect but usually in this kind of platforms bugs come up when users start using it.

there will also have to be testing of the platform. first it has to into open beta to iron out the kinks, before launching the service.

That's how things usually work, alpha, then a closed beta , then an extensive open beta where feedback from many users can be gathered and minor bugs are solved, then polished release
Thats the theory, but often user buying a ready software or product and are misused as betatester.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
These kind of platform will bring back credibility is reputation system using real and realistic scoring system. Though there are quite couple of projects trying to build this kind of platform but fortunately this industry is very vast and can provide sufficient place for each project to see healthy growth.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Few pages ago they explained how the checks for fraudulent rating would work. However there wa no mention of AI, at least not yet.

Well, at start they won't need a one probably but in time if it gets massive, they can't reach everything manually.

but would not it be better if everything is good from the start on and if there is a base for the bit wave from the start on
That would be perfect but usually in this kind of platforms bugs come up when users start using it.

there will also have to be testing of the platform. first it has to into open beta to iron out the kinks, before launching the service.

That's how things usually work, alpha, then a closed beta , then an extensive open beta where feedback from many users can be gathered and minor bugs are solved, then polished release
Activity: 798
Merit: 115

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

So they do not have anything even for testing. At least a demo version presented. So far there are only plans for the future.

By the way, as I understood, the credibility of the participants will be completely different. For example, the employer's assessment will have more weight for the employee than the client's assessment. And if the employee quit? How quickly will the reputation system react to this? All this is far from easy, and has a lot of difficult to solve trifles.
Activity: 154

Activity: 588

Activity: 462

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

The thing is the progress, if they've got everything they need to do that, im pretty sure they will do that.
But also maybe their strategy / plan is different.
Jump to: