Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀 - page 140. (Read 19292 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
Hey guys!
Long Holiday period has already passed, but we were not procrastinating during that time. We were and are working hard to get our token sale on the rails.
This week we will release an updated version of our Whitepaper. Smart contract is almost ready for public release, we will keep everyone updated with process details.

Closed Round coming soon!
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
An airdrop will attract a lot of users, which will give a good advertisement for a minimum of costs.

Airdrops were good few months ago. Now they are not.

Any project making an airdrop causes them to seem like worthless. It won't be good for repu.

I don't agree with that. A small airdrop doesn't make a project look worthless but can help to attract new people to the project.

Sometimes airdrops are good in case you are not selling like you should have. They can make a bit of awareness among the people.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
An airdrop will attract a lot of users, which will give a good advertisement for a minimum of costs.

Any project making an airdrop causes them to seem like worthless. It won't be good for repu.

I don't agree with that. A small airdrop doesn't make a project look worthless but can help to attract new people to the project.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

Im really not sure what is most effective, i think bounties can grant a better way to advertising the project

Yeah, I think they need to have an aggressive marketing campaign to maximise project awareness and promotion.

Marketing depends on what platform is being promoted, for rep I think they need to focus on establish business and companies

true that's where they should start. mass adoption starts with a few big entities that see the benefit in your product.

Strategic partnerships would be the best here, getting some partners who want to use REPU.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
nice project - I have to read the Whitepaper now but on the first few it looks great
Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Im really not sure what is most effective, i think bounties can grant a better way to advertising the project

Yeah, I think they need to have an aggressive marketing campaign to maximise project awareness and promotion.

A combination of both would be best. Airdrops is good to get an instant boost in numbers, you need bounties to utilize those numbers optimally
Activity: 434

Marketing depends on what platform is being promoted, for rep I think they need to focus on establish business and companies

true that's where they should start. mass adoption starts with a few big entities that see the benefit in your product.
Yep, maybe like a big promotion at the beginning, let as many people/company as possible to try this platform.

To make a promotion they have to have a platform first, so there is something to promote. And they don't even have beta yet.

Yes, there is not much to say as they don`t have something to test. The project will self promote if the platform is good as is in the papers.

You are right, it's all speculation right now and it's also true that they need to start their marketing at some point in order to attract users.

Maybe that's part of their strategy - to keep many things away from the public eye at the time, to have no community moderator here and so on. However, it can also be a blunder 
Activity: 476

Yep, maybe like a big promotion at the beginning, let as many people/company as possible to try this platform.

To make a promotion they have to have a platform first, so there is something to promote. And they don't even have beta yet.

Yes, there is not much to say as they don`t have something to test. The project will self promote if the platform is good as is in the papers.

You are right, it's all speculation right now and it's also true that they need to start their marketing at some point in order to attract users.
Activity: 154

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

True, social bounties always make projects like these more aware to the right people.
BCT is already a very good platform as most crypto enthousiasts are here.

I think there is bounty program from repu, here the link : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bounty-repu-smart-reputation-managment-pre-ico-soon-2585547

Bounty is a good advertisement but it needs more similar program to spread the project.
Activity: 420
Merit: 136

Moreover, it is advantageous for the companies themselves to publish their connection with the blockchain technology. Because of this, their shares rise several times  Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 100

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

Activity: 196

True, social bounties always make projects like these more aware to the right people.
BCT is already a very good platform as most crypto enthousiasts are here.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
When will there be a developer or community manager? In particular, it is still unknown where the developers will start their project. In Australia? In Europe? In Africa? For example, I'm not interested in the rating of a waiter who is 1000 kilometers away.
Jump to: