Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀 - page 141. (Read 19292 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
I think the visibility of the project will increase in the following weeks, don’t worry about that. The team handle the communication nicely and I’m sur they will find new way to advertise about REPU and make new potential investors come.

I totally hope so! This project is really ambitious and the team is very dedicated. If they remain within this line, they surely will have great success
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
I think the visibility of the project will increase in the following weeks, don’t worry about that. The team handle the communication nicely and I’m sur they will find new way to advertise about REPU and make new potential investors come.

Yup, the bounties will do wonders as well.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
An airdrop will attract a lot of users, which will give a good advertisement for a minimum of costs.
yes an airdrop would be nice, but i see there are a lot of bounty running. take a look on her bounty thread. Wink
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Guys chill, they need to relax:) they are ordinary people like us who rests or do sth. else besides the job, so i am expecting tomorrow or tuesday some movement from the dev side. But i still believe they need a manager.

I think they also have to push their marketing. Just checked their telegram group which is often an indicator of the visibility of a project, they only have a bit over 100 members.

Usually telegram group go up substantially in member when a bounty or an airdrop is in place. I never looked at REPU's bounty thread, is there a telegram bounty?

I believe there is
I think an airdrop is an alternative form of advertising,which brings more visibility, i think i will look at the bounty repu thread to see if there is an airdrop
I like the telegram channel and to get direct inforamtion. Airdrop is nice because of the money but to bind to something the fachts and information of daily doing helps.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
An airdrop will attract a lot of users, which will give a good advertisement for a minimum of costs.
Activity: 938
Merit: 159
Guys chill, they need to relax:) they are ordinary people like us who rests or do sth. else besides the job, so i am expecting tomorrow or tuesday some movement from the dev side. But i still believe they need a manager.

I think they also have to push their marketing. Just checked their telegram group which is often an indicator of the visibility of a project, they only have a bit over 100 members.

Usually telegram group go up substantially in member when a bounty or an airdrop is in place. I never looked at REPU's bounty thread, is there a telegram bounty?

I believe there is
I think an airdrop is an alternative form of advertising,which brings more visibility, i think i will look at the bounty repu thread to see if there is an airdrop
Activity: 518

If they do a small airdrop they can have 2-4k members within a few days.. 
I see they have a bounty program, but it looks like they need an airdrop
No an airdrop is the problem, we wait a beta platform that we can test it and with it will also come the members.

why? which airdrop can cause a problem for a project needs marketing? I agree with a small airdrop, if devs do it, projects popularity will increase in a second.

They still have time for other forms of disclosure and propagation, and marketing and partnerships are some of them, at this time I think they should focus much more on the fundraising stage, popularity with the air is a more desperate alternative, there are many easier, more productive and more profitable

I think a demo or something like that would help a lot more than an airdrop. The devs should show us something before the ICO and there will come a lot of investors without an airdrop.
If airdrop reasonably composed - it can be effective. In several stages and necessarily using social networks. I hope REPU team will do something like that.
Activity: 406
Merit: 107
Hello, team!

One video game taught me, that respect (read - reputation) is everything. So I'm very interested in your project.

Can you, please, tell me, on what stage is your progress right now? What has been done so far?

wow, you needed a video game to taught you that, what is already known in the whole world Smiley? geeeezzz

reputation is everything!!! bad reputation will kill you, literally.
If even video games use this subject, then obviously this service will be in demand, let's wait for ICO start!
I am confident that ICO will be successful. The theme affected by the project was always relevant! And will remain relevant throughout time!
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
I think your project REPU idea is very good, reputation is very important to public figures or enterprises, if done well can develop quickly, but at present think you are a lot of things are not perfect.Repu project is going very interested in market, community of interest in this threat keep growing i can see, i think this time investment on REPU is very profitable. i am going to join and tell also to my friends.

Good I think this is what a social network needs. ... word of mouth.
Activity: 280
Merit: 22
The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

No an airdrop is the problem, we wait a beta platform that we can test it and with it will also come the members.

why? which airdrop can cause a problem for a project needs marketing? I agree with a small airdrop, if devs do it, projects popularity will increase in a second.

They still have time for other forms of disclosure and propagation, and marketing and partnerships are some of them, at this time I think they should focus much more on the fundraising stage, popularity with the air is a more desperate alternative, there are many easier, more productive and more profitable

I think a demo or something like that would help a lot more than an airdrop. The devs should show us something before the ICO and there will come a lot of investors without an airdrop.
Activity: 420
Merit: 136
I think your project REPU idea is very good, reputation is very important to public figures or enterprises, if done well can develop quickly, but at present think you are a lot of things are not perfect.Repu project is going very interested in market, community of interest in this threat keep growing i can see, i think this time investment on REPU is very profitable. i am going to join and tell also to my friends.

Some other projects are also tackling reputation, but in a minor scale or as an added bonus of their main product, but this platform is entirely dedicated to reputation, and considering the partnerships the project already has, then i think this will be the prefered choice of the crypto market, the rest will be sued inside their own product's ecosystem but is not a worrying case for us Cheesy.
I agree with you, projects that focus their attention on one particular idea are significantly more successful, because they carefully study this idea and exclude the possibility of any errors.
Activity: 350

Some other projects are also tackling reputation, but in a minor scale or as an added bonus of their main product, but this platform is entirely dedicated to reputation, and considering the partnerships the project already has, then i think this will be the prefered choice of the crypto market, the rest will be sued inside their own product's ecosystem but is not a worrying case for us Cheesy.
Activity: 406
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
I think that the main indicator is the ambitiousness of the team plus the quality of the project. When I saw the announcement, I thought it was about repux.io
Activity: 644

I believe there is
Activity: 168
Merit: 12

Yes, I think so,
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Activity: 392

I agree with this , for current stage we should focus more on the development
Activity: 686

Jump to: