Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀 - page 138. (Read 19289 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 112
Hey guys!
Long Holiday period has already passed, but we were not procrastinating during that time. We were and are working hard to get our token sale on the rails.
This week we will release an updated version of our Whitepaper. Smart contract is almost ready for public release, we will keep everyone updated with process details.

Closed Round coming soon!

Good to hear that you guys are working hard. I am looking forward to the updated whitepaper Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
Really good to see an update from the developers regarding a lot of open topics! Nice work guys, keep it up and i will invest in the ICO

Project with active developers gives confidence to investors. The community managers and moderators is good but developers directly interacting with the community like reddcoin and nxt has strong support
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
when will start Repu Pre-ICO. i can see there is on main website only coming soon. but i want to know exact Date for pre-ICO. i will join this opportunity.  this is best opportunity for us.

any news about the pre sale? I'm not in a telegram channel
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Really good to see an update from the developers regarding a lot of open topics! Nice work guys, keep it up and i will invest in the ICO
Activity: 18
Merit: 4
Yes partnership will be very important for the future of repu I think, but I think it will not be a problem for the team to find partners. I think reputation management will interest a lot of people.

they should announce it to attract more investors. but we need more info here.

i think already  attract more investors ,there is 59+ pages .really hot!
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Yes partnership will be very important for the future of repu I think, but I think it will not be a problem for the team to find partners. I think reputation management will interest a lot of people.

they should announce it to attract more investors. but we need more info here.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
Hey guys!
Long Holiday period has already passed, but we were not procrastinating during that time. We were and are working hard to get our token sale on the rails.
This week we will release an updated version of our Whitepaper. Smart contract is almost ready for public release, we will keep everyone updated with process details.

Finally we see feedback from the developers! It's nice to know that you are working on a project. I hope the new whitepaper will answer some of the questions that are present in this thread.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
when will start Repu Pre-ICO. i can see there is on main website only coming soon. but i want to know exact Date for pre-ICO. i will join this opportunity.  this is best opportunity for us.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

Hey guys!
Today we will release an updated version of our Whitepaper. Smart contract is almost ready for public release, we will keep everyone updated with process details.

This is good news! I hope the new technical document will answer all the questions that interest us!

Who is the closed round for?
I hope it will be for public, maybe there will be a whitelist procedure but i hope we all have the chance.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Hey guys!
Today we will release an updated version of our Whitepaper. Smart contract is almost ready for public release, we will keep everyone updated with process details.

This is good news! I hope the new technical document will answer all the questions that interest us!

Who is the closed round for?
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
great i think the achieve to get some partnerships can help REPU a lot them during the process of building the platform.
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
we have reached mid january and there is still no info about the presale start, yet a announcement, when it will start Smiley

devs should be more active here...

I would also like to know. I think a lot of people are interested, but information like this is needed Smiley
TO was online today, so I think he/she will answer soon.
Btw, a stupid question, why does he/she reserves his own thread?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.26332212

This post is simple reserved for important news - no worries Smiley.

Presale dates is going to be announced in few days, as long, as we'll know exact date of releasing a smart contract.
Activity: 136
Merit: 0
looks like a good project, will keep a close look for sure.
Activity: 770
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
we have reached mid january and there is still no info about the presale start, yet a announcement, when it will start Smiley

I would also like to know. I think a lot of people are interested, but information like this is needed Smiley
TO was online today, so I think he/she will answer soon.
Btw, a stupid question, why does he/she reserves his own thread?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.26332212
Activity: 210
Merit: 105

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Become Part of the Mining Family
Guys chill, they need to relax:) they are ordinary people like us who rests or do sth. else besides the job, so i am expecting tomorrow or tuesday some movement from the dev side. But i still believe they need a manager.

I think they also have to push their marketing. Just checked their telegram group which is often an indicator of the visibility of a project, they only have a bit over 100 members.

If they do a small airdrop they can have 2-4k members within a few days.. 
I see they have a bounty program, but it looks like they need an airdrop

I noticed that when I look for bounties, I am more eager to click on ICOs that did an airdrop before. Its because I recognize the ICO name and it sounds familiar. So I think it will have the same effect when you buy tokens in ICO.
Activity: 476

Hey guys!

let see special result round 2 and they collected good money. this will be good for investors, because will go on moon.
Activity: 168
Merit: 4

Hey guys!

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Hey guys! We are planing to release a new PROMO sale soon on Closed round.

If you plan to invest, please, Fill out this short form: https://goo.gl/forms/5fARHKCgxzdgQHh12

Promo sale sounds good. But is there a minimum amount to invest in the closed round?

Minimum amount is 1 ETH and maximum amount is 200 ETH - to protect speculations.
I think for REPU team themselves need to decide concrete ICO dates and don't pose the question in whitelist form. I don't think that someone would like what his funds to be frozen for indefinite time.

Exact dates will be published soon and the Closed Round will be open after dates publishing

Personally, I will be more interested in participating after more details are published, so i look forward to the updates

same, please provide the whitepaper first and then we can invest in your project Smiley we need more details ><"
Jump to: