Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀 - page 15. (Read 19254 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
No update no news no communications...

It is not good news for an ico. I hope it is just a busy phase they don't have time to do such things.

have patience man, sometimes no news is good news.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
No update no news no communications...

It is not good news for an ico. I hope it is just a busy phase they don't have time to do such things.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
at the moment i mainly waiting to see the demo/mvp so i don't mind to wait, as long as there are updates some time

You mean you want mvp before participating ico ?

I guess some people think so. The market is still bearish and an MVP would help immensely imo.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
-YAHOO_EU-
The project team consist of a bunch of people. I wish one of them will be able to give an enlightenment about the current condition.

i agree with you they should communicate a bit more, im trying to follow them on twitter as well but i didn't hear much so far.

yeah, it seems like they abandoned the community in limbo.

So much silence isnt a good sign normally, but maybe they're  hard at work because of the ICO?

Do not know if dev can see our comments,  pls post some updated news here
it is not said that it is a bad sign could be engaged in the development of the project, but they could post a message or here or on telegram to reassure all users...
I agree with all of you about Dev's silence, but maybe they really spend a lot of time improving the project.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
at the moment i mainly waiting to see the demo/mvp so i don't mind to wait, as long as there are updates some time

You mean you want mvp before participating ico ?
Activity: 2898
Merit: 605
The project team consist of a bunch of people. I wish one of them will be able to give an enlightenment about the current condition.

i agree with you they should communicate a bit more, im trying to follow them on twitter as well but i didn't hear much so far.

So much silence isnt a good sign normally, but maybe they're  hard at work because of the ICO?

it is not said that it is a bad sign could be engaged in the development of the project, but they could post a message or here or on telegram to reassure all users...
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166
Activity: 392

Activity: 476

I really just hope that they are just working hard to find private investors or so. Someone here is active in their Telegram and know if devs are available there?

have some patience , periods of silence are natural for most projects. they're not beneficial, but not necessarily a bad sign.

It's better they work on the software than being here on the forum even though it would help to be present here. Sometimes you can't have both.
Activity: 588

I really just hope that they are just working hard to find private investors or so. Someone here is active in their Telegram and know if devs are available there?

have some patience , periods of silence are natural for most projects. they're not beneficial, but not necessarily a bad sign.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261

They must be planing for more in closed doors, even good projects are struggling to get support. Revising their marketing strategy ?
Activity: 336
Merit: 112

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

Activity: 336
Merit: 112
There is no clear information regarding the main sale period and I am afraid this could give a bad impact to the project.

Easy, Pre ICO is starting soon and im pretty sure were shortly before an big update

The closed round is almost finished, I expect there will be some information regarding the pre-ICO and ICO shortly after.

As it seems that they postponed the ending of the closed round it would have been good to inform people here until when and how they want to go on. It's a bit disappointing to let people here in unknown.
Where did you get such information that they postponed the end of the closed round? If so, it's really not very good.

According to the roadmap on the webiste, the closed round was supposed to end in January already. It's now March and it is still open.

Probably they didn't raise they hoped for and they are extending it.

The current market didn't help also. Everything is falling from the start of 2018.

Yes but even if they have this as a reason it would be good to inform potential (or maybe already invested) investors about changes in the roadmap. This is not a good way to build up trust if you don't communicate changes.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Not good investors will lose trust on this project if they don`t show up or update thread on what happening and when will the ICO start, its ironic that the the project is base on trust system.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
Activity: 196
IS there a reason why the DEV's arent publicly speaking out on several factors?
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
btw CLOSED ROUND is LIVE but the timer not working.

Too bad you can't give them a rating yet, eh?   Cheesy

Also something to think about. You make a mistake, a thousand people give you a bad rating, you fix the mistake but the rating is permanent in the blockchain.
Pages:
Jump to: